Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Mushrooms & Weed

sh0ck3r

Bluelighter
Mushrooms Subthread: Mushrooms & Weed

Discuss here combination of mushrooms with weed!

Back to: [Mushrooms Combinations Thread]

Back to: [Main Mushrooms Thread]
mushroom-room-escape-50.jpg

Focus threads:

[original post:]

which should i take first, mushrooms or weed? how long between each session?

Last edited by a moderator:
take mush..........wait 30-45min and smoke some bud
works awesome, and the weed gets rid of most of the nausia for me.

Fer yer first time, i say best to get acquainted with one substance before mixing. Weed has different effects on different people. Tends to turn the intensity level up a notch, while adding a certain fuzziness or fogginess. Shrooms first. Have weed around, and smoke it if you want it.

But wait an hour before smoking so you know where you're at with the mushrooms.

I enjoy smoking after the peak, although it usually doesn't affect me a lot, it gets beaten out by the mushies(which is really funny when i smoke with people who aren't tripping-they get REALLY stoned :p ). It's still just a nice relaxing feeling, especially smoking out of a hookah with flavored tobacco/weed combo in it(keeping a rotation is sometimes hard though hehehe).

well the last two and only times ive done shrooms i smoked weed about maybe an hour or 2 into the trip and from that point on i got bad trips. I dont know if it was the weed just making me think weird or what but everything was before i took the hits. has anybody noticed changes in your shroom trips when you smoked weed while on them?

Last edited by a moderator:
With many psychedelics, adding cannabis to the equation can totally flip an experience. I've noticed that with every psychedelic I've tried, cannabis potentiates it or adds a weird edge to it. I found this to be especially true with acid and mushrooms. Just save the weed for when you're coming down man :)

I Love my weed, I smoke pretty much everyday unless I can't get hold of it or have something mega important that needs doing.

But after much trial and error, I learnt that smoke + tripping puts me in a weird headspace and greatly increases me chances of a bad trip. Seems to hold true with all the habitual smokers I know, whereas the 'newbies' (no offence meant by that) will take 1-2 hits and be in heaven for a few hours..

for me, smoking weed makes mushrooms alot more chilled and increases the visuals and the body high alot, but it seems like the shroom wears off when the high wears off.. so the trip isnt as long

to the person below me sick name, thats from biggy right?

Last edited:
well i experienced it first hand last night, everytime a blunt was smoked I began to wish i hadnt ingested the mangy domes

The only times I have smoked weed during mushroom trips I was an everyday very habitual smoker. I found that it always decreased the body load while increasing the psychedelic effects and putting me in a more positive mindstate. I can see how infrequent smokers would easily have the effects of the mushrooms increased to the point it was uncomfortable though. Do you smoke weed often?

Oh yea, and a good rule of thumb is don't smoke until you aren't seeing shit! Cause then when you do smoke and the hallucinations return, you're so happy to see them again you forget to have fucked up thoughts!

Hey, didn't want to start a new thread for this- but, what about LSD+weed? I only have enough money for 3 hits of acid, or 2 hits of acid and a little bit of weed, was wondering if I should smoke it on the peak or coming down? Coming down seems to make sence cause it will help me sleep and bring back visuals.

IME weed and LSD is never good. You know how weed causes anxiety in some people? Being on LSD makes you one of those people. LSD + Anxiety = no bueno.

Just eat your 3 hits and climb a mountain or some shit, don't smoke weed until the next day really. If you really wanna toke it do it just before you're about to fall asleep or something.

That being said, my first time on lsd I smoked probably like a good quarter to myself, it was fucking fantastic but the trip went into ludicrous mode after that. Weed has always had a little lsd flavor to it since then.

First time I smoked was when I drank an orange juice-mushroom brew. I smoked on the comedown and it made everything a bit more intense, but soon made the shrooms wear off.

Second time I smoked was when I took a nice sized dose of dried mushy with a friend. We smoked about 45 to an hour after eating them... Holy shit! We literally sat there in our camping chairs, totally unable to move, but conscious, for 6+ hours. We listened to some Jim Morrison spoken word thing and it was amazing. I only had one second of paranoia (thought the trees were going to eat me), but that soon went away.

I say smoke before it kicks in, or on the comedown!

I've only ever smoked weed at the tail end of the trip. Remember trying to buy the stuff about two hours previous and being a giggling wreck in my dealer's flat.

Anyway yeah, smoked towards the end it's always been pretty fun for me. Sort of cozy and prolongs the trip a little at its lowest effects.

IME weed and LSD is never good. You know how weed causes anxiety in some people? Being on LSD makes you one of those people. LSD + Anxiety = no bueno.

Just eat your 3 hits and climb a mountain or some shit, don't smoke weed until the next day really. If you really wanna toke it do it just before you're about to fall asleep or something.

But on the comedown, I should be fine?

Off topic: You told me to climb a mountain and that reminds me when I climbed a mountain on shrooms. It was like everything was just this mural and there was no up and down and gravity was just this obsstacle, I didn't know when I was going up or falling with my eyes, but with the feeling of gravity :p

^Who knows? I love weed at any time during an LSD trip, but some people can't stand the combination...there's no way to know how you'll react. Give it a try in a safe environment if you're curious. :)