• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Mushrooms & Alcohol

If your mushrooms are as inconsistent as you say then you should throw them straight into the bin. You do not want to find that the first time was just an anomaly and that the rest are of normal potency.

Or that they are a random mix of fungi and a couple of them are death caps - Dying with your liver stuck in your throat would be a bit of a downer.

I've never drank then done shrooms but I did shrooms after I drank. It took a LOT to get me drunk and the two didn't quite feel right together, but the booze did take away basically all anxiety that I was experiencing.

These ones look identical to the first ones I tired which got me pretty darn high but I took 4 gs. yesterday I took only about 1 gram just to see how much it would take which is probably 4 or 5. And to kevin how would they be death caps? or how would I know

A friend of mine raves about this combo. I don't think there's anything too dangerous in the combination chemically, but it could certainly make a bad trip a whole lot worse.

These ones look identical to the first ones I tired which got me pretty darn high but I took 4 gs. yesterday I took only about 1 gram just to see how much it would take which is probably 4 or 5. And to kevin how would they be death caps? or how would I know

They more than likely are perfectly safe, but different mushrooms can be very hard to tell apart with the deadly ones looking almost identical to safe ones in some cases. So in the interests of safety I would recommend learning a bit about them before just randomly ingesting them unless your source is very reliable.

And you would know they were death caps because you would die. Sounds over dramatic ? sure does, but there are certain kinds of mushroom poisoning that are 100% fatal, no antidote, no cure, nothing will save you if you get it wrong, sobering thought I know but worth mentioning.

They more than likely are perfectly safe, but different mushrooms can be very hard to tell apart with the deadly ones looking almost identical to safe ones in some cases. So in the interests of safety I would recommend learning a bit about them before just randomly ingesting them unless your source is very reliable.

And you would know they were death caps because you would die. Sounds over dramatic ? sure does, but there are certain kinds of mushroom poisoning that are 100% fatal, no antidote, no cure, nothing will save you if you get it wrong, sobering thought I know but worth mentioning.

Thanks for the heads up. Will definetly be a little more cautious next time I get the. The ones I have are identical to the other ones I've got, the caps are gold but theres a little more black on them too. Don't know if it's dirt but I looked it up and people said something about spores. I'm sure they're not death caps though because I survived the first time trying them

What was that about your mate tossing you a cap? Was that a single mushroom cap? Difficult to see how that got you high unless you confused being drunk with tripping.

If your mushrooms are as inconsistent as you say then you should throw them straight into the bin. You do not want to find that the first time was just an anomaly and that the rest are of normal potency.

or dry then grind into powder and mix thoroughly ?
assuming OP has identified the shrooms correctly throwing them away seems a little hasty IMO.
IME although in theory they can be inconsistant i have never found that to be the case, potency has changed over time but not from shrrom to shroom....

i lean more towards the 'OP has got a random mix of shrooms' theory mentioned above
just my 2c

oh and drinking then shrooms ? naaah shitty confused, dehydrated, restless and feeling stoopid IME. a waste

Can't speak for everyone, but for me this combo leads to... explosive results.

Ended up getting loaded and took 4.5 grams weighed out. Let's just say I was totally outta this world. The last two times I tried them it was more stimulating and a fucked up feeling. This time I got the true psychedelic experience. I was seeing the walls breathing, different patterns and stuff forming and zooming in and out. Laughed my ass off and for some reason shrooms does feel natural. I was at the bar and it was a little trippy at times I remember leaving my buddys to go wander and get bitches myself. I never do this but on shrooms I was walking around getting bitches like it was my job haha. I hear people getting these great experiences out of mushroom trips and I really agree with it.

My buddy also tried the combo and had the time of his life. Drugwise I only really drink and have done a really good amount of mdma and methylone, but shrooms just feels so much more natural. Not hard on the body, no bad side effects whatsoever and it just feels amazing and natural. It does sound kinda weird going to the bar on shrooms but I actually think it's the shit.