• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & Cannabis

Save it for the afterglow. Unless it's mushrooms. For some reason they sync well. Especially if it's outdoor buds.

I've found that the visuals will be increased somewhat.. and it'll make me think alot differently.. i love smoking weed with LSD, i feel it drags out the intesity of the trip much longer :)

But what i don't like is, it makes conversing with people very strange and almost alien like (at least for me).. it doesn't cause me paranoia as such.. but it makes me think that my emotions are reflected as a visual representation in the form of my friends, which is an incredibly fucked up situation as you could imagine lol.

So i'll usually go off on my own wonderland adventure if i plan on combining the two hehe.

I used to smoke pot more regularly and when i first started doing acid i always smoked pot on it and really enjoyed the effects. It usually brought the trip on a bit more and made it more visual especially on lower doses. And it was lots of fun to watch cones burn up.
I cut down on my smoking though and began to use higher doses of acid in a more serious and spiritual context. As a result i felt less inclined to smoke it whilst tripping. It makes it harder for me to maintain a clear mind. I can dissolve easily on straight acid (250mcg+) but with adding weed to the mix i find there is a nagging feeling - i can't catch thoughts as they creep in, and i can find myself in a whirlpool rather than the blissful state of oneness i like to take acid for. I still enjoy pot on its own, and find it can be a powerful experience. But smoking it on a a decent dose of acid now is like trying to drive two cars at once.

Last edited:
^ very good post & I agree and find it reflects my experience. .. with the addition that once I started doing a lot of psychs weed itself took some ominous undertones at times and my smoking definitely went down...

Oddly enough I happen to enjoy being high on LSD after/while smoking cannabis. I have managed to come down from the cannabis before the peak though! I wouldn't want to be stoned on cannabis while on the comedown either.

I don't like smoking if I've eaten mushrooms because it makes things more confusing and my anxiety goes up and in general it's not fun and I don't get like this if I smoke while on LSD.

I like being 100% sober before I have the acid, then I peak and smoke after the peak which feels awesome. I wont do acid without weed but if I do it before the peak or while im in the peak then its not as good and it doesnt feel as intelligent or spiritual as it could be. Also I love watching the smoke, on of of the last trips I had on some excellent blotter I would blow out the smoke and this pixellated(I cant spell that lol), neon blue, Aztec god would form from the smoke every time I blew out my bong smoke. It was quite detailed too, while the light was on too. LSD truely is the best psychedelic there is, nothing has compared so far out of Mush, K, Salvia, 2C-I, 2C-T-7, DXM any of that stuff. LSD is the connection to the real world.

i think it all depends on the person.
personally, weed does not equal anxiety for me.
more like relaxation.
weed + LSD is good for me!
weed + anything is good for me:)
that's just how i roll.

Weed definitely makes your trip much more intense, but it may increase paranoia and throw you into a bad trip. I've had that happen. The intensity of the trip after a couple of bowls skyrockets, leaving you sometimes confused and seeing crazy visuals. Tripped me out a couple of times. I say pop a benzo, smoke some weed, and you ought to be alright and good to go.

Weed definitely makes your trip much more intense, but it may increase paranoia and throw you into a bad trip. I've had that happen. The intensity of the trip after a couple of bowls skyrockets, leaving you sometimes confused and seeing crazy visuals. Tripped me out a couple of times. I say pop a benzo, smoke some weed, and you ought to be alright and good to go.

2-CE and copious amounts of hash put me into that tripped out intense visual place.

LSD + Cannabis depends on the user. Sometimes it's nice to have clarity in the begging of the trip, but to use the bud to alleviate a lot of the comedown symptoms. Also does a good bit for alleviating jaw tension for me.

Smoking while peaking doesn't really add taht much to me. It clouds my thoughts even more and makes my visual hazy and not as good. However, after the peak smoking some nice weed brings back the visuals again and gets me feeling really nice.

Its strange how weed effects everyone differently. For me I smoke constantly throughout all pyschedelic experiences and I think LSD combines perfectly with most pot. Hash and LSD is certainly fun and always throws me into fits of uncontrollable giggling.

Yes kind of nessasary for me to smoke up at least once, preferably twice or thrice during an LSD trip. makes the body feel good and takes off an edge of paranioa about the working world I have that is especially apparent while tripping.

when I take LSD I just feel like i'm doing something so bad in the eyes of most people, which is true where I come from, most people even many of those involved in the rave scene talk down LSD over the same rumours that went around in the past.

eg. "spinal pathology", "dosing one to many times"

So I kinda feel like I'm on my own which can get one paranoid, and when it comes to level-headedness/sedadation weed is my answer

LSD and Pot smoking question

So I've been smoking pot for nearly 13 years now, thats not the point, just some background.

Basically I have never ever taken LSD and not been smoking cannabis. I am normally stoned as soon as I get home from work every day, and all weekend.

I am starting to wonder if this has had an effect on the acid at all.

Is it worth someone like me trying LSD when not already stoned and then smoking throughout?

Would going a few days without smoking and then tripping change it significantly?

Thanks for any info.

In my experience LSD with out pot is a much more lucid experience. Shows a 'crisper' infinity than the dreamer visionary state.

I'd say it's well worth a try :)

Might also want to try a nice day in the park without the weed, not an opponent by any means of being stoned but there is much beauty to be found in an un-altered state.

definitely worth it!

been a daily smoker for 10 years and smoke on the vast majority of trips, but especially high dose acid is something i sometimes prefer without cannabis, do it! ;)

Absolutely worth it, you know for a while it was standard for me to start smoking weed either on the peak (can be heavy) or on the plateau - at the very least on the comedown... then I started to dislike the cloudiness in my head and I really picked up on that lucid feeling.
I changed my habit into smoking weed after the plateau or not at all, eventually I quit smoking weed altogher because after years I couldn't stand the laziness it brought and the fog in my head. With a very high tolerance it's not really fun anymore anyway IMO but that seems only so evident when you get your head out of the fog for like a month.

That's what's so stupid about it: you don't even realize how foggy everything is until you stop doing it for at least a while.

I am not suggesting you should quit, but at least try tripping on acid and waiting with the weed until later and better yet try not smoking weed for a couple of weeks and then decide which is better.