• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & 2C-E

I don't have the tolerance or the experience of a lot of these posters I'm sure, but I can't imagine >~20mgs of 2-C-E going well with anything more than one tab of blotter at most.

I catch a lot of energy from LSD and 2-C-E, while not unpleasant, also is very stimulating. I feel like I would be fidgeting and trying to move around while simultaneously not being able to tell up from down...

I don't have the tolerance or the experience of a lot of these posters I'm sure, but I can't imagine >~20mgs of 2-C-E going well with anything more than one tab of blotter at most.

I catch a lot of energy from LSD and 2-C-E, while not unpleasant, also is very stimulating. I feel like I would be fidgeting and trying to move around while simultaneously not being able to tell up from down...

I did two tabs/20mg 2c-e/220mg Methylone/15mg MXE. Had a ball, set and setting are very important. I wouldn't just take this dose any time with anyone, very good chance I could lose my shit.

2ce and lsd good together??

i took 20mg of 2ce orally. can i add one blotter of lsd to it??
or better not to?
and another question, yesterday i smoked 5 meo dmt and nothing happened
i mean i just felt like in a dream or some thing but no visuals.
kinda weird couse i smoked d alot of it yesterday more then i smoked in the first time.
and in the first time i had Hallucinations . and yesterday nothing.
maybe the 5meo dmt got bluish???

Last edited:
20mg of 2ce should be quite a high dose alone... 2ce + lsd is an interesting combination but I'd go for 10 - 15 mg of 2ce plus L...

I had a birthday party earlier in the year, and my brother decided he would put his thinking cap on and try this combo out, and report back.
He said it was quite possibly the greatest synergy of any substances he's ever experienced, as well as one of the greatest psychedelic experiences of his life.

Based on the fact that he's my brother, and we both have quite similar responses to drugs, psychedelics in particular, I figured I was up for it.

I usually dose psychs quite high, but I decided to more or less take a bit of a risk.... Now and again a little mysterious anxiety is invigorating, no?

175ug LSD + 25mg 2C-E

Changed my life. For the better. I'll be posting a trip report soon, once I fully process what transpired that night. Phew.
I HIGHLY recommend this combination, if you're up to it. Not for everyone, as all things, but I can truly say it was the greatest synergy I've experienced regarding psychoactives.

I believe a new substance is created in the body when these two titans clash. I really do. Something new and very, VERY powerful...

this is one of my favorite combos. I once dosed 22mg 2c-e and 4 hits of acid at a concert. total emersion in visuals, pink and green everywhere

I know this isn't strictly on topic, but anyone combo'd 2c-e with LSZ or AL-LAD yet?

I'd love to try DOC and 2C-E... it seems like it could have a similar synergy. And in fact I could do that, today if I wanted. Yay! It's going on my list. But I will probably wait til I'm camping or something to do it, something where I am going to be spending my time outside.

It's nice to read that the 2C-E + LSD combo is so revered. It's an awesome mix with really integral visuals. Planning on doing it again soon

One day perhaps I will try this. 2C-E is such a stellar, but serious and balls-out intense psychedelic. I can't quite imagine it with another psychedelic that kinda fits that bill, but I can imagine it would be a fantastically psychedelic combo.

What dosage do you guys recommend for 2c-e and LSD?
When I do 2c-e I generally do around 20mg, sometimes less since 20mg can be pretty fucking intense.

Heh I'm not sure I'd have the balls to do this, having said that clearly I am gonna have to one day.

Likewise, maybe I'll do it one day but the thought scares me.

I imagine the bodyload could be somewhat distracting, in the come-up anyway.

5 hits of acid, 20mg of 2C-E and a joint generously laced with changa just after the peak lead to one of the most powerful psychedeic experiences of my life. LSD and 2C-E are meant for each other. Never before have I had so much control over my visuals. Tracers seemed to somehow exist in four dimensions and I could manipuate them into incredibly complex 3D geometric shapes. I saw photorealistic scenes of ever imaginable nature emanating from blank surfaces. I stared in the mirror and watched my face change into a thousand others. This combination <3

Very slightly off topic, but has anyone here combo'd 2C-E with AL-LAD or LSZ yet?
Judging by the glowing reports on the 2C-E/LSD combo, this could be interesting.

edit: just noticed I asked this same question some time back.. haha one track mind.. will have to try this myself asap

Last edited:
What do you guys recommend for dosage with normal strength tabs
I usually do 20-25mg of 2c-e so I was thinking 12.5-15mg and 1-1.5 tabs of LSD?
I know there will be synergy but other psych combos I've tried have actually required almost normal dosages for both compounds

I'd probably do 1 tab and 8-10mg of 2C-E. Haven't done the combo ever though, this is just what I would dose if I were to do it today.