View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & 2C-E

Youkai

Ex-Bluelighter
This is the sub-thread in which to discuss the combination of 2C-E and LSD or other ergolines.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be trying 2c-e again shortly here, depending on what I can/cant get out of the experience I am contemplating combing it with 200 mics of pure LSD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that should be an insanely good combination. I'll contemplate trying that sometime this summer if set/setting come together. I imagine its going to be one wild trip.

I tried 2ce (19mg) and LSD (1 white blotter) a few days ago and was unimpressed with the results. They were taken at the same time. The come-up was fun, but once they peak/plateaued it was almost like they canceled each other out to some degree. Visuals were there, but much closer to what I would have expected from the single blotter instead of the 19mg of 2ce (which is generally very visual for me).

If I every do this combo again, I will probably wait to take the acid until after the 2ce has plateaued.

Oldchild said:
I tried 2ce (19mg) and LSD (1 white blotter) a few days ago and was unimpressed with the results. They were taken at the same time. The come-up was fun, but once they peak/plateaued it was almost like they canceled each other out to some degree. Visuals were there, but much closer to what I would have expected from the single blotter instead of the 19mg of 2ce (which is generally very visual for me).

If I every do this combo again, I will probably wait to take the acid until after the 2ce has plateaued.
LSD's higher affinity to the HT2a receptor (the trippin' receptor!) might displace the 2CE molecule (competetive agonism this is called) and cut the peak of the 2CE short- This may be why you experienced a canceling out effect by taking them at the same time, as well-

I would rather do what Xorkoth said, combine the 2C after the LSD comes on - but this might make for a rough comeup, since some people have trouble with the initial phase of 2C intoxication-

I would rather do what Xorkoth said, combine the 2C after the LSD comes on - but this might make for a rough comeup, since some people have trouble with the initial phase of 2C intoxication-

I just did this last night. 150mcg of acid then 15mg of 2ce about an hour and half later. Pretty intense. Not much in the way of trippy headspace, felt relativly compusmentus all things considerred. But the visualls..... oh my %). Reminded me a bit of dmt. I kept geting these swirling patterns in the air, that on closer inspection turned into intricate diagrams (that's the best I can describe). Kind of like three dimensional family trees, complete with numbers, and weird symbols conecting them all together. Still trying to work out what that was all about.

Anyone else have any similar experience?

hmmm, really? I am thinking that the 2c-e wouldn't do anything if the LSD were already bound to the receptors. Wouldn't the other way around make more sense? Dropping the 2C-E first guarantees that it would at least hit your receptors, and then probably some of it would be displaced by the LSD.

I'd think that doing the LSD first would require a larger dose of 2c-e to get the same effectsj since it's competetive with LSD at the receptors.

Either way, I'll be trying this when LSD comes my way.

Took estimated 200 mics lsd, after 2 hours started snorting 10mg 2ce (3mg bumps every 20 min)

Strong trip and decent visuals, but I felt the same as others are saying- not much effect from the 2ce. You can feel it coming up and getting the amphetamine rush, but it didn't make the trip much deeper. That was my experience anyway, next time I would rather do just lsd.

I find the best way to do this combo is to take the 2C-E first and wait a minimum of 1 hour before dosing the LSD

This ensures you get the best of both the the phen and the LSD. It also has low body load and EXTREME visuals with a strong mental aspect when dosed this way

Taking the phen after the LSD is just a waste and leads to a heavily loaded trip with little noticeable effect from the phen. Vaporizing the 2C-E during an LSD trip has given me some success in doses of 10mg or more, this dose is hard to vape without coughing so best dose orally before the LSD!

My favorite combo is 20+mg of 2C-E, wait 1.5 hours and then take multiple hits of LSD

They synergize very well when dosed correctly

Two thumbs up from psilo

^ Very interesting. I'm glad I just stumbled across this thread because I often thought about the combination. I always figured I would take the Phen 2 hours or so after the LSD. Interesting that it's the complete opposite.
It'd be nice to hear of more experiences with this combination.

I'm tryed 450 mcg LSD and 10 mg 2C-P .It's very similar to 2C-E , so I think that effects are alike to the 2C-E+LSD combo.
It's very very strong visual combo , synesthesia 1st class .
I recommend this mix ;)

Last edited:
One of my favorite combos. As far as dosing goes I don't understand why you would take the lsd before the 2-ce. Personally I try to match peaks and durations for most substances. A few people got my way of dosing though. 2c-e - T 0 LSD - T + 1/1.5.

If we eat LSD first, we can sniff 2CE after 1 hour (15mg)
2C-E loads about a 1 minute for me.

Yeah if you snorted it thats how it would work but i'm talking dosing orally. I dont have much of a passion for where snorted doses of 2c-e take me especially on a combo.

Back in September I snorted between 10 and 30mg (yeah, I know... eyeballed doses, bad me) of 2C-E and approximately half an hour later ingested one blotter of LSD. It was the first and only time I've taken LSD, however, so I cannot provide much valuable information as to how this compares to LSD alone. That being said, I enjoyed it a lot, very interesting headspace, very good visuals... dosed at 8PM and was going pretty good until sleep at approximately 530AM. If I did it again I would probably eat the 2C-E like is said above, I don't really like snorting 2C-E anymore after one anxiety-ridden experience with it. The synthetic body burn just gets to me, if you know what I'm talking about. Does not make me feel good at all... has made me fear for my life. Oh, which reminds me, the LSD dramatically helped in this respect :) made me feel like I was roasting on the sun, frying in a good way vs. the awful way insufflated 2C-E made me feel.

Cant wait to try these two together, 2cb and lsd were an amazingly visual combo. Had my first great 2ce experience the other nite and acid always makes a great drug to base combos on!

One of my favorite combos. As far as dosing goes I don't understand why you would take the lsd before the 2-ce. Personally I try to match peaks and durations for most substances. A few people got my way of dosing though. 2c-e - T 0 LSD - T + 1/1.5.

if i were trying to match peaks i would eat them at the same time. maybe 2ce takes a little longer to peak.

the only thing i'd be worried about with dosing 2ce, THEN acid, is coming down from 2ce when i'm still tripping on L. 2ce gives me a head and gut ache on the comedown.
any words on this?

Dosed orally 2c-e takes two hours to kick in for me so taking the acid at 1.5 hours after the 2c-e it will kick in at around 2 hours and 15 minutes and then peaking by 2 hours and 45ish minutes. That way the peaks will be simultaneous or very close to it. Also unless i've taken a large dose of acid it lasts around 8 hours and 2c-e lasts around 8-12 dependent on dose so for me the comedown happens pretty similarly too.

I find the best way to do this combo is to take the 2C-E first and wait a minimum of 1 hour before dosing the LSD

This ensures you get the best of both the the phen and the LSD. It also has low body load and EXTREME visuals with a strong mental aspect when dosed this way

Taking the phen after the LSD is just a waste and leads to a heavily loaded trip with little noticeable effect from the phen. Vaporizing the 2C-E during an LSD trip has given me some success in doses of 10mg or more, this dose is hard to vape without coughing so best dose orally before the LSD!

My favorite combo is 20+mg of 2C-E, wait 1.5 hours and then take multiple hits of LSD

They synergize very well when dosed correctly

Two thumbs up from psilo

Ok so I want to dose 20 - 22mg of 2c-e around 7 o'clock. I'll come up by 9 o'clock which is perfect. I'll ride those waves for awhile, say until 11 o'clock when I decide to eat two doses of LSD. By 12 o'clock the acid should be making its rounds and I should be feeling both, correct?

Does anyone else have any more experiences with 2c-e + LSD? Does that sound like a solid plan? I will feel the LSD right? It won't be a waste? I keep hearing about this great synergy between the two, and I'd hope my 2c-e trip would eventually fade into the LSD after a marvelous combination between the two.

Suggestions y'all?

what if i were to trip two nights in a row, at a festival. and i wanted to take 2ce one night, and LSD the other. what order should i do them in? part of me says 2ce and then LSD, because LSD has a higher affinity and could displace the 2ce from my receptors. i would also feel more comfortable upping my LSD dose than upping my 2ce dose, to compensate for cross tolerance.
but another part says that i should do the LSD first night, 2ce 2nd. that way if i do have some cross tolerance, i'm "wasting" 2ce, not the more precious LSD

what do you guys think?

if you care to elaborate, i do have the options of 4acodmt, 4homipt, 2cb, 2cp, DMT, 5meodmt, and DPT as well. i'd like to make the most of my time there, but not really go completely overboard. the most i can see myself doing is tripping friday and saturday, maybe with one of the short acting ones (DMT, 5meodmt, or MAYBE DPT) thrown in there. i've never mixed two psychedelics either, so i dunno about that. but maybe i could try acid + 2ce on saturday night, with something like 2cb or 4acodmt on friday. i'm up for any suggestions

what if i were to trip two nights in a row, at a festival. and i wanted to take 2ce one night, and LSD the other. what order should i do them in? part of me says 2ce and then LSD, because LSD has a higher affinity and could displace the 2ce from my receptors. i would also feel more comfortable upping my LSD dose than upping my 2ce dose, to compensate for cross tolerance.
but another part says that i should do the LSD first night, 2ce 2nd. that way if i do have some cross tolerance, i'm "wasting" 2ce, not the more precious LSD

what do you guys think?

if you care to elaborate, i do have the options of 4acodmt, 4homipt, 2cb, 2cp, DMT, 5meodmt, and DPT as well. i'd like to make the most of my time there, but not really go completely overboard. the most i can see myself doing is tripping friday and saturday, maybe with one of the short acting ones (DMT, 5meodmt, or MAYBE DPT) thrown in there. i've never mixed two psychedelics either, so i dunno about that. but maybe i could try acid + 2ce on saturday night, with something like 2cb or 4acodmt on friday. i'm up for any suggestions

On the first night I took 5mg of 2c-i + 5mg of 2c-e. The following night I took two doses of LSD. My trip wasn't really effected at all. I still tripped pretty hard. My friend took 18mg of 2c-i and noted no decreased effects from the LSD, although it was his first time with lucy. I'd say it doesn't really matter. I'd take the 2c-e first since you said you'd rather dose higher with that, but you shouldn't really have to.

Maybe I misunderstood you, were asking about taking 2c-e + LSD both nights?