• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + Other 2C-X

8mg rectally wasn't too strong. Should I move up to 10 - 11mg? I also want to combine with some 2c-c, along the lines of 12 - 15mg RA as well. This should be like 20mg -e and 30mg -c orally?

I'm looking for a stronger experience, btw. 18 mg 2c-e wasn't so strong and 30mg of 2c-c wasn't strong at all. Anyone have experience with this combo? I'm trying to enjoy my free day outside tomorrow. It'll be the last chance I get to dose like this for awhile so I want to make it count.

edit: or I could take the 2c-e orally and plug the 2c-c, although I want my trip to wind down around the evening, so I was thinking of plugging everything.

No, I just want to hear other people's experiences with this combo.

Ick is my experience. Nasty combo for me. Way too much uncomfortable stimulation, aches and pains, all-round shittyness, and with no noticeable benefit. Not two I'll be reintroducing to each other again any time soon.

I've scanned thru the previouse posts, and it's been touched on but without many details. Would like to get a little more info on the combo 2ce+2ct2, (ROA, dose, were they taken at the same time or after a while).

I took them orally in the same gelcap and took 20 mgs of each. I would just take them at the same time considering there come up times and durations are fairly similar. I enjoyed it a fair amount. It seemed to really amplify all of 2c-e's effects with the added cushioning of niceness 2c-t-2 has.

I like the 2CI+2CE-combo as well. For me 15/15 is a sweet spot. The come up is very fast, takes less than 20 minutes for me to feel really buzzed. I'm usually not very functional on this one. Just too fucked up to keep track of the situation. Very unlike to 2CE alone. More like a high dose of 2CI.
At the come-up, It really feels like having taken much too much, but after 1-2 hours It is ok.

I took them orally in the same gelcap and took 20 mgs of each. I would just take them at the same time considering there come up times and durations are fairly similar. I enjoyed it a fair amount. It seemed to really amplify all of 2c-e's effects with the added cushioning of niceness 2c-t-2 has.

Wow I could never even dream of mixing those two. 2C-T-2 causes me to projectile vomit as it is and the 2C-E come up is reminiscent of the flu... I'm sure the visual space was absolutely stellar though.

I decided a long time ago that 2C-E is best used by itself. It is quite a powerful trip on its own... As intense as LSD if you get the dose right.

The best 2C-X combo I ever had was 2C-C and 2C-I. I don't remember my exact doses (this was years ago) but it was about a 3:1 ratio. The 2C-I's ridiculous stimulation was quelled by the 2C-C and the intense visual nature of high dose 2C-I mixed with the malleable visuals of 2C-C and just made for an absolutely stellar night. 2C-C seems to gloss over other 2C-X's bodyloads somehow... though I still wouldn't mix it with 2C-T-2.

I decided a long time ago that 2C-E is best used by itself. It is quite a powerful trip on its own... As intense as LSD if you get the dose right.
I may get projectile vomit for a few minutes but the trip received after is worth more than a couple discomforts. I definitely agree 2c-e is every bit as intense as LSD can be but i'm the opposite. I find both of these drugs nearly perfect therefore they add a lot of quality to any other psychedelic making for a very interesting and unique time.

Combined 20mg 2ce with almost 30mg of 2c-t-2. It was interesting. Doses both at the same time. It felt like the T2 was taking away the laughing effects of 2ce giggles. Was good though. Was as if i could not see right. Really foggy.

Tripped with a friend. It was not overwhelming but seemed to add a mind fuck if you will to the 2ce.

Also mixed those two with 4aco. Created very interesting tactile sensations. Took about 60mg total that time. Sweated my ass of even in the AC. The 4aco added the pleasant body buzz that reminds me of Lucy. That made it interesting.

I've tried 2c-e with both 2c-b and 2c-i, once with 2c-b and maybe three times with 2c-i. I really enjoy it with 2c-i, I find it adds a really nice colourful, sparkle effect to the already great 2c-e visuals, as well as makes them more complex, and it also makes me feel a little less "spastic" mentally. On 2c-e alone I feel like my thoughts are bouncing all over the place without grounding on any particular thing for very long and it can be a little annoying, but I feel a bit more centered with the 2c-i added. Additionally I don't find it to be too much harder on the body than either alone. It's how I prefer to take my 2c-e, really, although I don't use it very often.

2c-b in contrast I found to be a little too short to combine with very well, and there wasn't really the same sort of synergy that I found with 2c-i. There's some nice soft colourful tones added to the visuals, but 2c-i just seems to mix with it a lot nicer, in that there's much more synergy going on, rather than having a bit of the 2c-b feeling-tone applied to a 2c-e trip. Not a bad combination, really, but it wasn't really as interesting as I was hoping for.

tried 26 mg of 2c-e with 40 mg 2c-c at +1hr .... i noted little qualitative variation from 2c-e alone but perhaps an intensification of visual effects (not as much as i had hoped for).

the combination does not appear to be synergistic (i do not suspect that you could reduce dosages of both and still get a full experience).

i think i will try this again with 70 mg of 2c-c (my prefered dosage) at about 5 hours after the 2c-e.

2ce+2ci is magnificent. The visuals are completely extraordinary. Normal movement looks like a spring being flicked. Past images staying for seconds with trails of their own.

Insufflating + Oral?

Ok so 2c-e is a great chem yes?
Well 75% of the time I insufflate about 10-18mg i love this rout better than oral
everything just seems more surreall this way and i dont find the burn surprisingly that bad i just lay there for 10 min then im all good!

well i just recieved my 2c-i
my question is has anyone tried to insufflate one while taking the other orally?

12mg 2c-i up the nose
20mg 2c-e oral

would this be good?
has anyone tried this or any other way with diff 2cx's

i would suggest you take the 2C-I by itself to get a feel of how the two are different.

its always a bad idea to jump into combinations without testing individually.

12mg 2C-I up the nose sounds like a decent trip in itself.
20mg 2C-E oral also sounds like a solid trip on its own.

ask yourself, what are you searching for in these high-dose trips? are you just rying to find out "how high can i possibly get?" because that's probably just going to end in disaster.

just because these chemicals have fun acronym names and they are heavily associated with the happy-go-lucky world of the internet, does NOT mean they are toys. These drugs are highly potent spiritual tools, and many people have been taken by surprise at their intensity.

while you may not believe in the spirituality of these drugs, their inventor certainly did, and the attitude that goes with this belief can make each of your trips MUCH more rewarding in the personal sense.

^
Doing the I by itself is a good idea, if I were you I would probably do that.

I've done B multiple times (all orally) a while ago, and did small doses of I and E (due to them being free and there not being any more around for a real dose). I wasn't all that crazy for small doses of those two. Then I recently got some of both, and did a "small" line of the two mixed.... well that "small" line was at least 22-30mg (basing it on how much is left, and I was thinking it'd be like oral 15mg 2C-B strength cause that's what I wanted at that moment..) of about 2/3 2c-i and 1/3 2c-e.... That fucked me up more than anything else I've done, and was a sick trip. It felt something like I imagine taking a small-medium acid dose with a decent mushroom dose would feel. So many big visuals everywhere... great drugs to mix, I'll try each by themselves in large doses next.