• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + Other 2C-X

Yuck.

I took just 10mg 2c-e and 10mg 2c-i in the same gelcap.

Now, sure, the visuals are somewhat interesting, and i can bet they'd be much more interesting at higher doses. But, how can you guys deal with the JITTERS and the cold??? I do NOT think these two synergize well at all, i'm still under the influence but I took some 1,4B just to get rid of the damn chills and annoying jitters.

My visual field sorta looks like, an oscillation going on, like both these chems are competing or something, but certainly not mixing good like 2c-c+2c-t-21 (now that, is a perfect combo). Also, sound is not enhanced at all, it also sounds like some screwed up oscillation, a wobbly effect, just...yuck.

2C-E at any dose, usually makes music sound awesome. The 2C-I added in just well, fucks it all up completely.

Now... i guess, if you have a heavy, heavy dose of benzo's on hand, or, a large dose of GHB/GBL/1,4B to mix along with this combo, well maybe it wouldnt be so damn bad...arrghh!

I can't imagine wanting to be social on this, either of these alone would be just fine, especially 2c-e. I feel just chilly, cold, and, yuck. Cool visuals if i could get rid of the annoying side effects though!

And whoa... mixing THIS combo, with LSD, and MDA???? whoa...

LSD and MDA i could see, but god adding this would seem like it would completely ruin the good experience of the lsd/mda.

But, hey everyone's different i guess..

This reminds me of the time i mixed 2c-t-21 with 2c-e.. they just dont go well together for some reason. I believe 2c-t-21 and 2c-i are related in some wierd way. 2c-e and 2c-c mix fine, 2c-c and 2c-t-21 mix REALLY GOOD, i'd imagine 2c-e and 2c-b wouldn't be 'bad', certainly not as bad as this 2c-i... ahh..

I was planning on trying DOB in combination with some 2c-e, i can't imagine it being anywhere, anywhere near as horrible as this!!!

Well thats my opinion.

I'm going to take more 1,4B, so i can maybe get comfortable..argh.. 8) - get my blood flowing a little more maybe.

I feel like I can feel the nice, pleasant body feeling from 2c-e, but also the nasty, crappy feeling from the 2c-i, like trying to come in and ...well, ruin and screw that all up too. Yeah, time for some more "G"...

On a scale from 1-10, for combo's, i rate 2c-t-21 + 2c-c as a 10, but, this combo as a 0.

Last edited:
see ive never had the jitters and shit from 2c-i....i dunno my body trembles a lil bit but i dig it man it feels cool

its odd man,i guess ppl just have different brain chemistry becuz this combo fuckin rocked me silly

in response to your question chill mike i highly prefer MDA over MDMA ...MDA is much stronger feeling in the body and gives me some sort of visual effect....MDMA i have to take big doses to feel the body effects and usually it takes at least 2-3 pills of MDMA before im where i want to be...MDA is the shit tho its highly superior to MDMA

2c-i & 2c-e

first off i have been doing most of the 2c family for quite some time ihave mixed 2c-i and 2c-e and it is a really nice mindfuck/ colors and visual etc. when i mix em i usually spilt a 20mg pill of 2c-i with a freind and a a 16mg pill of 2c-e and its a total of 18 and the tripp is nice i recomend those doses for beginners and intermidiate trippers its totally worth the $
mes.slaquer:)

My exeprience was 20 mg 2c-i, and 10 mg 2c-e (estemated). About what I would expect from 30 mgs of 2c-anything, pretty visual, but lacking some of the true phychedelic magic.

I have never tried 2c-i but I have combined 2c-e with 2c-p.
I think the dose was 15mg of 2c-e and 7mg of 2c-p. I plugged it so this was a lot stronger than oral dosing. I also redosed with small amounts three times.

The trip was good and there were no significant side effects. The visuals were very strong and it was very euphoric at times. It was very intense mentally but I did not get much of the cosmic/spiritual effects that you can get from psychedelics.

I skipped the thread so its alrready been said.. but fuck don't do this. Even if you have a higher natural tolerance to these chemicals than most people.. Try under 10mg of 2c-e mixed with 10mg of 2c-i.. Thaat should be a nice trip. It'd kick my ass totally.

i have taken 20mg (probably a little +) of 2c-e and @ T-1:45 bumped approx 5mg 2c-t-2....

all the measurements were done by eye, and we always rounded down so the doses were all a little bit more than we thought.

ANYWAYZ i was so speedy (i dont know what else to call it) i had to take some clonazapam to calm down (trouble breathing, kept clenching up into a ball). i eneded up taking 5or6 of the 2mg (clonazapam) pills.

the rest of the trip was far more visual then any normal dose of anything... it was very comparable (visually) to 16mg of 2c-t-2 insufflated, but with more fluent visuals. 2c-t-2 always gave me jagged "broken glass" visuals and 2ce gave me the more cartoon-ish visuals.

i dont remember much of it due to the high dose of clonazapam.... i remember we went on a walk and i kept blackin out, had to put my arm around someone's shoulder and be drug around... inbetween the blackouts i was very very empathetic and caring, and kept seeing everything break apart and dissappear (the sky cracked like an egg and began to fall) and then the blackouts reminded me somethin of a k-hole or salvia (without the body load of course)... very intense

If the idea is to get the best effects from both, a little more 2C-I than 2C-E would probably be a good idea since 2C-E is more potent. It just so happens that I recently overheard a couple of crazy people talking about this combo in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Apparently these folks took about half their usual doses of each and had an experience in line with the positive ones above, wherein the two compounds combined seamlessly for a happy, visual trip. For one of them a full +3 developed within an hour or so, but for the other it took over two hours to kick in and then only with a bit of MJ.

I got to ask Sasha about the 2C-I + 2C-E combo at Mind States, and he said it should be regarded as a new drug, even though the two are structurally so close. And based on the differing reports here, it sounds like he's right. One subject found that the two compounds diminished or even cancelled each other, another found that they enhanced each other, and the crazy Wal-Mart shoppers felt that they simply blended together without any evident potentiation. So it sounds best to assume that the combo really is a brand new drug, and don't dive in too quick since you may react unexpectedly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delsyd, the one really great 2C-I experience that I had was 16mg taken about 3 hours into a 14mg 2C-E trip. Greatly enhanced the euphoria and the 2C-E dulled the stimulant action of the 2C-I a bit.

Other than that though, I would never dream of combining 2C-E with anything. You're right. Its definitely incredibly intense.

I should really work on getting more of this... but no clue where to get it any more *sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
2c-b and 2c-e would be quite the experience!! if you do it, write a trip report because i have contemplated this combo but am a little intimidate by combining different phenethylamines

lovebrisvegas said:
Has anyone here taken both 2c-b and 2c-e at the same time?

Has anyone here booted 2c-e?
Yes on both. In fact, once I booted a small dose of 2c-e (5mg) when coming down off the 2c-b. The 2c-e totally overwhelmed the last bits of the 2c-b trip.

Unless you just LOVE needles, I'd say plug them instead of bang 'em. You get roughly the same effects from the same amount and no track marks.

Anyone try 2C-I + 2C-E combos? I had the opportunity to sample 20 mg 2C-I with 6 mg 2C-E and it was quite a fun experience. The lasers and the music became one huge synesthesia. I find the 2C-I and 2C-E to be very fun at large parties. I am in a good headspace feeling good and friendly but still quite lucid.

I find the 2C-I and 2C-E to be very fun at large parties. I am in a good headspace feeling good and friendly but still quite lucid.

Low dose 2C-E I assume? I use 20mg doses when I trip, and I find myself so far gone into my mind and into the trip that no way would I be able to have any fun at a party... maybe an acid test ;)

It doesn't bother me now but seeing someone throw up blood while tripping on the same chemical can make everything a lil uneasy.

That's nasty... I remember my first 2C-E trip, I saw blood leaking out of my keyboard and spent a while checking my hands to make sure I wasn't bleeding; strangely I didn't go into a difficult trip though, which I thought I would.

No I find insufflated 2C-I to be just as slow coming on insufflated as oral, which is pretty slow.

Wow... the miracles of individual reactions to different substances!

I find that the 2C-C makes the 2C-E smoother and makes the visuals more flowy and less geometrical. The anxiety that 2C-E can possibly cause is reduced and the body feel is more silky and uniformly pleasant. One of the better combos I've used is 2C-E + 2C-C + 5-MeO-MiPT. Lowish doses of each. That combo creates a utilitarian but at times intense state that is pretty nootropic. I have only tried it at lower doses of each (10-15mg 2C-C, 5-8mg 2C-E, and 1-2mg 5-MeO-MiPT, the MiPT orally and the other two rectally). I have also tried just 2C-E and 2C-C, and it has much the same effect except the 5-MeO-MiPT also adds an element of physical and emotional energy and excitement, whereas the other two alone are rather neutral, like 2C-E itself is.

If I were wanting a deep, immersive experience, I'd take 2C-E alone. However, keep in mind I have not taken a high dose combination with 2C-C.

I had a couple of friends that loved the 2c-e and 2c-i combo to death... Usually it was in a 1:1 or 1:2 ratio. Never tried it myself (never even tried 2c-e!).

2c-e mixes well with 2c-c or 2c-i (the only real use for 2c-i)