Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

combo crystal meth and poppyseed tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

heythatsmybike

Bluelighter
Havent been able tofind much on this. Thinking of trying it soon. Any thoughts, experiences or warnings welcome. peace

My honest opinion id never mix uppers with a downer not unless u asking for a heart attack or a bunch of other different problems that may occur.

My honest opinion id never mix uppers with a downer not unless u asking for a heart attack or a bunch of other different problems that may occur.

That's good advice. There is no way that you know the potency of the PST. I'd avoid that combo.

if you had an established opiate tolerance and had a brewed up batch, sipping on very slowly until the effects were pronounced enough, i'm sure you'd be able to come to a round-a-bout "potency" or comparison to the opiate you're most familiar with - particularly morphine or codeine.

sustanon, that's just a blanket statement with no reasoning behind it. care to expand a little more?

heythatsmybike? how do you intend on dosing? meth then pst or what? using the pst as a comedown aid or in combination? expand on that and we'll be able to help out a little more.

^ dont you know alot of overdoses occur from people combining uppers+downers e.g. heroin+coke
just tread with caution, i wouldnt consider that combo imho

yes i do. but i also believe in freedom of information. the user has the right to use their body as please so why withold the information from them? that's how these overdoses occur in the first place

*facepalm*

I don't think the combo is necessarily going to be unsafe. heythatsmybike - have you used pst before? I wouldn't do this combo if it's your first go with it, but if not, I would use what you know is a low-moderate dose of pst and go from there. I know that pst varies in potency but in my experience of using pst, the strength has always been within a range, and I believe that you can find a dose that's going to be safe for you in the vast majority of cases. Testing a low amount of the batch you plan to use is a way to be much safer and ascertain the strength before using it in combination with meth.

IMO a combo of meth and pst is not a combo I would ever attempt; I can't see any beneficial effects coming from mixing the two together. That's not to say noone will enjoy it, I've always found mixing methamphetamine and opioids self defeating and unpleasant, but some people love it.

Edit: I agree with dais and most of what you said footsy.

I used to mix opiates and amphet's, it was my combo of choice. Mostly heroin/methadone/bupe and speed/meth. I used to mix it up the order of using each drug regularly and never really found a preference. i never iv'd and tried not to be too stupid, ie not dosing up on a ton of h to ease a meth comedown or doing a stupidly big line of speed to pick myself up. I never had a serious problem health wise, except for eventually fucking myself from addiction, losing a lot of weight and turning into a stressed out mess - no near overdoses or scary moments from what I can remember. To be clear i don't encourage mixing uppers and downers, i may have been lucky for the most part and no doubt it is dangerous, when you're high it's easy to go overboard or be reckless and make a stupid decision, or to overestimate how much of each you can use, they definitely mask each others effects to some degree. One thing i can say is i got massively addicted to using both and it got expensive real quick.

Last edited:
I wouldn't think it is that good of an idea considering you cannot be sure of how strong the PST will be.

I used to do this all the time.
Like, every time I did meth.
In my experience, it is a waste of PST ----until the comedown.
Not the "I think I'm coming down now" comedown, but the 12 hours later "I feel like a pig shat in my head" comedown.

Just a word of caution though - for me, this kinda behaviour got me addicted to both drugs.
Meth - because it even made the comedown (ie what is meant to be the worst bit) warm and messy and pleasant - and opiates, because I began using both so much that eventually I got used to the ickyness PST can have, and started dozing more. Then every second day...then every day. I always used - still do - PST for comedowns, and it turned into a habit. I didn't do stims or e or acid or shrooms without some seeds onhand.

I don't do meth or pills any more...but I still love a (daily) cuppa.

Well, love....need? Hrmm.
Anyway, you won't feel PST if you're high on amphetamine- save it for the next morning!

Please, please though - heed my warning . I was reluctant to post on the subject at all, but the potential for poly-drug addiction is so high that I thought it crucial to point out.

if you had an established opiate tolerance and had a brewed up batch, sipping on very slowly until the effects were pronounced enough, i'm sure you'd be able to come to a round-a-bout "potency" or comparison to the opiate you're most familiar with - particularly morphine or codeine.

sustanon, that's just a blanket statement with no reasoning behind it. care to expand a little more?

heythatsmybike? how do you intend on dosing? meth then pst or what? using the pst as a comedown aid or in combination? expand on that and we'll be able to help out a little more.

Well for one like others have mentioned the potency of the PST is unknown, some can be weak and some batches can kill u but lets just put that aside and think of the consequences of mixing uppers and downers. Just imagine what strain it would put on your heart and some other organs too. One substance speeds it up the other slows it down. Itd confuse the central nervous system like crazy not to mention that some of the effects would cancel each other out too. The strain that would be put on your organs is indescribable, who knows how one would react to it.

Imgaine your heart speeding up pumping faster than usual then taking something to slow it down and this would be changing constantly until both drugs wear off. Im no doctor so dont quote me as to how it exactly all works but its just common sense. In the end its ur body man and up to u taking the risk like with anything. Sorry for the short ass reply before, had to head off to work.

^ I'm not sure the science behind that is sound. It doesn't necessarily seem like common sense to me, or benzodiazepines wouldn't be used as a treatment for methamphetamine toxicity/overdose. You can find evidence for this treatment with any quick search of pubmed. I'm not advocating mixing the two together, as I said previously it's not something I would enjoy. I think though that such a strong opinion would come across better if referenced with some credible scientific sources :)

i agree with the others saying its unsaafe mixing uppers and downers buuuuuut i dont think its totaly unsafe.if doses are kept low n all that ect ect you should be ok.kinda seems like a waste of PST tho.all i have to say is if you feel a headache comming on stop ur meth intake! i ignored my bodys signs when i was on bupe a meth and overdosed or somthing and spent all night throwing up in the toilet with the WORST headache of my life!!!!

One of the major side effects/symptoms from abusing meth for so long is Chronic Fatigue. and its like super super super wicked fatigue!

i have a relatively high opiate tolerance in example i dose up to 100mg oxy plugged. (GO TEAM PLUGGIN")

But due to accumilated years and years of sleep debt, when I dose opiates, at an amount that would get me high almost always equals to me falling asleep and miss the high if I dont have any stimulants in my system. So why not dose less you might ask. Because dosing less equals me not feeling the high at all.
Trust me, I have spent months and months trialing and trialing. Have not yet found a perfect dose yet.

As soon as I have my theraputic dose of Shardy. For example 30mg-50mg or so in the mornings or whenever I wake up. I can dose oxys all day long get high as fuck noddy noddy noddy. And not have to worry about fall asleep and miss the high and waste the $$ I spent on the oxys yo

Yeah I liked how the amps would counter act the drowsiness of opiates, especially methadone because its quite heavy and sedating. I used to fall asleep on the couch all the time after work when i was on 'done. I love the drowsy nod of heroin, it's the only drug I find I can feel totally satisfied on without having to mix anything else in (other than smokes, they seem to bring back the nod and euphoria for hours after the rush), i only really mixed amps with h when I was out partying. I don't drink so I found the anxiolytic effect of h and energy of amps was great for social situations and all nighters. Now I can't use speed, meth or when I'm lucky coke without either having opiates or benzos for the comedown and to take the edge off while using. Good coke is usually ok until the comedown but i hate the anxiety that comes on after a few hours of using amps. When I was doing a lot of speed I would usually take 5-10mg of diaz every couple of hours to stop the jittery anxious feeling of a binge and would save my methadone dose for just before and a few hours after my first line or bowl, it made both drugs more enjoyable and seemed to help take away a lot of the negative effects.

As soon as I have my theraputic dose of Shardy. For example 30mg-50mg or so in the mornings or whenever I wake up. I can dose oxys all day long get high as fuck noddy noddy noddy. And not have to worry about fall asleep and miss the high and waste the $$ I spent on the oxys yo

lol. that's funny. you dose your oxy with meth to not miss the nod:D

i find with oxy once you reach a certain point in your dosing you lose the euphoria and it just knocks you out. it's why i prefer a codeine/morphine high because you're lulled into that high and not all of a sudden on your face, most commonly for myself anyway.

sustanon - i'd probably take care to read your posts if you provided more information (sourced, etc) instead of the "scare tactics". yes, there are inherent dangers of certain combo's so why not explain them in layman terms for all and everyone to understand. i didn't get much of anything out of your post, sorry.

think of the consequences of mixing uppers and downers...One substance speeds it up the other slows it down. Itd confuse the central nervous system like crazy...The strain that would be put on your organs is indescribable, who knows how one would react to it...Im no doctor so dont quote me as to how it exactly all works but its just common sense.

It's common sense to research before dispersing inaccurate information. The "mixed messages" claim is a common one, but with no scientific basis whatsoever.

The main risk I can see would be the PST masking the amphetamines (leading to dosing excessively) or vice versa. Once either drug wears off, the user may have issues with being hyperstimulated or CNS depression which was tolerable whilst both drugs were in effect, but may become dangerous after one wears off.

To the OP: gauge the potency of the PST confidently and accurately before you dose. Do not go overboard with the meth either of course. If there is any possibility that your self-control or judgement may be shaky, have only what you intend to take on hand - no more. Be aware that the effects of either drug may be muted by the other, and dose only what you know is safe.

Know your body, know your limits and know the warning signs.

One night I randomly met this girl at the tram stop and she turned to me and asked me if I like drugs. So one thing led to another next thing you know we're sitting on my bed smoking Heroin and Meth together.

At this point I hadn't used Heroin in a year and it was like my 5th time. Meth I hadn't touched in roughly the same amount time. The shardy was great but when I started smoking heroin onto I didn't feel any opiate euphoria and it took away from the Meth I thought it was a waste. Meth alone is balls out more than enough.

one good point about meth : decent gear is economical with pseudo-speedballs.

you rarely need over 50-100mg of good shit, no matter your tolerance, to enjoy with whatever choice and dose of opioid you use, ime. otherwise it just ends up being a nice tickle from the get go with you soon left frying your mind away once the meth takes over.

lol. that's funny. you dose your oxy with meth to not miss the nod:D

i find with oxy once you reach a certain point in your dosing you lose the euphoria and it just knocks you out. it's why i prefer a codeine/morphine high because you're lulled into that high and not all of a sudden on your face, most commonly for myself anyway.

sustanon - i'd probably take care to read your posts if you provided more information (sourced, etc) instead of the "scare tactics". yes, there are inherent dangers of certain combo's so why not explain them in layman terms for all and everyone to understand. i didn't get much of anything out of your post, sorry.

Like I previously mentioned I am no doctor to back this up with scientific proof but a good analogy that a friend of mine uses is this: Comparing your CNS to a car, so lets say you have a nice sports car, you start accelerating (ingest meth which increases the speed of the CNS ie: Heart needs to be pumping a lot faster than usual) or you decrease the speed by applying the brake (taking opiates which slows your CNS down). Now imagine taking both, its like driving with the breaks on. Surely that can't be good for it (you).

Im just being cautious, I have been in situation where i have combined uppers and downers and Im here today, its just unpredictable as to what may happen, Im not saying death or something serious will happen 100% but just as a precaution. I have had friends (a few actually) who have passed away because they were using steroids for example and combined it with uppers or downers. Still kind of sad when I think about it even though its been a while. Can never stress enough about it. Hope that all makes sense to you or at least somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.