• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cold Turkey on drugs - Time record

^^^ lol, but nice work. how's everyone else going with their commitments - this thread has been strangely silent ;)

myself: i've been trying to cut back on my weed usage, and have made in-roads, though not as much as i would have liked...i'm doing okay, i guess :|

I failed on my mission to stop x till march, had 3 one week after nye :( and then 2 on the 24th.

However i have still not touched much weed (had prolly about 5 cones since nye which is good for me)

So going pretty good i think, however i was thinking of getting into meth, just from time to time. So i guess i'll see what happens.

you know haste , im fucking glad you posted here. i was about to pull this up. its been over a month now and im still going strong too.

but im hanging for it, and fuck a duck, i feel as if im getting a huge amount of depression lately. i do worry about it to be honest, and think that soon i will break the drought.

i have recently regained my desire to get totally fucked off my nut.

[20:32] * anna_ has been drug free for 113wks 5days 20hrs 32mins 22secs.

:D

As of the night after EC, i shall be clean.

Permanently.

Drugs have become routine, and although we all tell ourselves we're not junkies. I know that if it wasn't for financial or time constraints, We (our social group) would be toasted 24/7

Goodbye, dear party life.

You won't be missed.

I'm in smiley fishes boat. Last time I pilled was Miss Kitten and the Hacker ... I took a quarter and I was fucked. LOL. I'm such a cheap date. Prior to that ..it was probabaly at sunny in march. So far this year..none. But it's still young.

well.....

i was on a break starting from the 11/1/04 and hoping to reach approx. the 13/2/04. break meaning everything except G.

it lasted 2 weeks for meth

and 3 for pills. had one last sunday, got me rotten. but no more till the above mentioned date.
i want to stay away from the bickies a bit more. after consuming enourmous amounts for my small size in the week following new years, i was actually starting to get comedowns. so i thought, nah, no more til my bro is up for my bday and the globe skating thingy thats on.

anyways...doin good.=D

The plan?
A break from ALL DRUGS (minus alcohol, paracetamol etc.) during the first semester uni period, from March 1st.
This should make not only for good grades, but for one GREATLY DEPLETED TOLERANCE by the time it's post-exams and time to get fucked up again.
=D
Binging isn't good, BUT IT SURE IS FUN!
PEACE

nezo said:
... I took a quarter and I was fucked. LOL. I'm such a cheap date.

what do i get for my quarter and what time do you get off sweetie?

major winkies... ;););););)

.dR spgeddi said:
for the purposes of this next statement the term "since new years" shall refer to "that time starting when i came down and actually landed in the year 2004, and "clean" shall mean no drugs other than the hooter, alcohol and some tobacco.

clean since new years

yeah i have been totally drug free now for 3 months or so.
That includes alcohol (i havent drunk since i was 15 anyway), pot, mushrooms, etc everything everything everything

i feel so much better for it too

i also think this is the real deal

i dont even want to take drugs anymore

Until 2 minutes ago, I hadn't consumed ANY drugs or alcohol for 10 days...probably the longest i've had off drugs a few years.

The longest before that was 13 years... Age 0 - 13

i've gone 6 months without speed, i went too hard on my birthday and did a whole 8 ball myself, scared me right off it, doubt i will ever touch it again.

So last night (and this morning :S ) were the last days of my illicit drug consumption. Lets see how long I can hold off for with only grog and nicotine.

^^ I give you 1 month.
Actually Moe, I feel like you may be able to keep your promise this time 'round.

so it looks like,

me, whiteboy, and anna... seem to be drug free for a while. anna diong the impossible.

despite tempation, its still new years day since ive taken anything. Ive tried giving up once before beacuse of health reasons, and seem to find that after 2 months there is a strange depressiong that sits in. anyone else find this?

Maybe you are mistaking boredom for depression? you need to keep yourself occupied, find new hobbies, make new friends to take your mind off the routine that was taking drugs every weekend.

I went to 2T straighter than an arrow.... it's the start of......... something? see how we go.