• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine CWE during Buprenorphine

Oh my lawdddddd, can I please come live with you? ? Or visit at least? I AM SO JEALOUS. I'm sure it's not all drugs and fun down there but I'd rather have easy access to the meds I need and deal with other country related BS than vice versa. Have you ever tried Kratom? I can send you some if you'd like, I'm a huge advocate of it.
It's easier and so much cheaper to get meds in my country than the US. anything you want/need.

hahaha, you're not the first person in this forum that says the same to me xddddd. A lot of ppl want a Narcotics Tour on the streets of Lima with nznity lollll xd I have never tried kratom actually, always been interested in that particular substance. Your proposal sounds interesting mhmmm maybe that would keep me away from banging pharmaceutical grade Morphine. :)
I fucking bet. That's definitely on my bucket list. One of the few places in South America I'd actually love to visit, not just for the drugs but also for the food/culture, and the Andes. Well hey man just shoot me a message if you'd like to take me up on my offer, I'd send you some free of charge (unless shipping is really expensive, then I might ask you to cover that).

It's easier and so much cheaper to get meds in my country than the US. anything you want/need.
It fucking sounds like it man! I'm honestly pretty jealous, it's so difficult to get anything here and everything that is available off the street is so dangerous because it's all cut with so much random BS that I don't even bother anymore. Not to mention the skyrocketing prices despite consistent drops in potency. I wonder how hard it would be to ship stuff back to the US through customs if I did visit South America and acquire some stuff that I can't get here. ?

I fucking bet. That's definitely on my bucket list. One of the few places in South America I'd actually love to visit, not just for the drugs but also for the food/culture, and the Andes. Well hey man just shoot me a message if you'd like to take me up on my offer, I'd send you some free of charge (unless shipping is really expensive, then I might ask you to cover that).

It fucking sounds like it man! I'm honestly pretty jealous, it's so difficult to get anything here and everything that is available off the street is so dangerous because it's all cut with so much random BS that I don't even bother anymore. Not to mention the skyrocketing prices despite consistent drops in potency. I wonder how hard it would be to ship stuff back to the US through customs if I did visit South America and acquire some stuff that I can't get here. ?
U DAM right we got one of the finest cuisine in the world ?, well idk man dw when I go to the states in the future I'll get some kratom myself. it's OK. at the moment I don't want anything to do with opiates xp

IMO, weed makes withdrawals more pronunciated. It intensifies the nasty symptoms, well that's my case. I've heard about ppl that cannabis calms em' down during wds, but for me is the opposite(makes me feel more aware of the symptoms, intensifies them and idk it makes time dilate in my case). every minute of wds feels like 1 hr of excrutiating pain for me when i smoke weed doesn't help at all. Benzos, gabapentin, clonidine,loperamide are better comfort meds.

Yes I’ve found that too.. well Benzos, gabbapentin, tizanidine, and maybe amitriptyline work wonders for me.