• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs Cocaine + Sex Megathread

The cocaine/erection issue is like a cruel joke by the heavens above; intense, instant arousal but little man downstairs is playing peek a boo and not cooperating lol

I've known less than 5 people that expressed they get an erection instantly following every hit of some good crack.

What are the physiological elements at play allowing this to happen when we know bloodflow and vasoconstriction is synonymous with coke and usually prevents such, is this person simply blessed?!

I've achieved erections smoking crack as I'm sure even with most of us that struggle and normally do not, we may achieve a random boner with good crack and in good company. But every hit? It's like a grand slam and touchdown every play!

I never had a problem getting hard on crack and it made me horny but I wouldn't say it directly caused an boner

Someone posted that shooting meth made them have a literal orgasm.

Crack would usually make me extremely sexually aroused mentally but unable to get an erection physically. When I would smoke crack alone, I would often constantly think about masturbating and look forward to it like it was going to be great but I'd seldom actually do it and if/when I did it would never be as enjoyable as it sounded due to total lack of ability to get an erection.

OD -> SLR
'Other Drugs' is best suited for harm reduction questions. Sex-related questions will get far better responses here in SLR.

Sex raises Dopamine and Norepinephrine levels adding to the overall arousal. Cocaine also increases Dopamine and Norepinephrine levels by blocking the reuptake.

Although it's true that stimulants in general have cardiovascular restriction effects, if you're overall cardiovascular system is in good health, then the impact in that regard will be minimal, still allowing for healthy blood flow to reach the penis.

So even although the erection thing may seem somewhat annoying to you, it's actually a sign that your body has very healthy blood flow and isn't something you should be concerned about.

I'm going to take your word for that since I never really got into Shakespeare and I tried but what ruined it for me were the words
He's got some great insults. Xd
A handful that I remember off the cuff :

"Would thou wert clean enough to spit upon."
"I'll beat thee, but I would infect mine hands."
"Too much of thy conversation infects my brain."
"Thine face is not worth sunburning."
"Thou hast no more brain than I have in mine elbows."
"Methink'st thou art a general offense and every man should beat thee."

... And of course there's the apparently timeless "Villain, I have done thy mother!"

Last edited:
He's got some great insults. Xd
A handful that I remember off the cuff :

"Would thou wert clean enough to spit upon."
"I'll beat thee, but I would infect mine hands."
"Too much of thy conversation infects my brain."
"Thine face is not worth sunburning."
"Thou hast no more brain than I have in mine elbows."
"Methink'st thou art a general offense and every man should beat thee."

... And of course there's the apparently timeless "Villain, I have done thy mother!"
Care to translate those into American vernacular?

By the way the song I dedicated to you it's from Tim & Eric's awesome show on Adult Swim network. It's about having a chubby which this thread made me think of. If anybody knows of a way we can find that clip that can be seen in the UK and post it to this thread please do.

Last edited:
Here ya go,

You're a cunt
You're a cunt
You're a cunt
You're a cunt
You're a cunt
You're a cunt

I fucked your mom.
No of course I understand those but I understand little else about Shakespeare. Like why don't they translate him using contemporary language so high school and college students aren't bored to tears. I think it's done on purpose because those Humanities teachers thrive on being obscure