• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

well if you're ok with sipping one beer for 6 hours straight, then go ahead and start the coke first

Of course it all depends on the individual.
For me, 3 or 4 times a year (an 8-ball per session) is safe...I don't dare do it more frequently or in more volume than that.
YMMV

Edit: If I could limit myself to "a line or two" I'd probably do it more often. But I know that I don't have that kind of self control.
I'm pretty sure that taking 3.5g in a sesion is far from safe tbh

Tried cocaine for the first time this week. Bought half a gram. Diced it into 4 lines.

Took 1 line, every 20 minutes. Was nice. Pleasant. That's about it.

After the last line, about an hour later I took 20mg of valium and 50mg of seraquel. I feel relaxed, sleepy, a little headache, probably since I havent eaten and need to drink water. I can see why people get super addicted. Thankfully in Australia its too fucking expensive lol. I'd probably be happy doing half a gram, once or twice a year. Couldn't afford anymore anyway.

I'm a daily methadone user, prescribed valium for anxiety, try not to abuse it, mostly I do alright unless its a particularly shit week or whatever. Originally addicted to Tapentadol. Nasty stuff in my opinion.

Just my little story. In case it helps anyone.

I buy coke in larger quantities, I sell a large amount in one go and keep 50 g or so for myself, that way I make some profit and have a nice stash of usually over 80% purity, thats real fire, my base is in the 90% pure, heavy stuff...

Why cant his coke be 70%? Over here the average purity of coke is 76%...

Cocaine gave some heart pain.

What supplements can help?
CoQ10, Magnesium, Omega-3, L-Carnitine?

Wow that one 👆 really stumped y'all?

Here's another one then:
How do you lesson cocaine's side-effects? General techniques/supplements?

Cocaine gave some heart pain.

What supplements can help?
CoQ10, Magnesium, Omega-3, L-Carnitine?

Omega 3 and CoQ10 should on paper help, at least if looked at in a chronic use situation.

-GC

I normally buy a 8 ball and it be done in a day and the next morning and that will end up beimng a week rum of that and i can do so many grams . Ficking coke it a hard thing to jump of when you on a run but because i take heroin i can quite easily because i wont have a comedown . Now i take coike with pregabalin and pregab for come down it takes all the edgy anxiety away

I was on a stag weekend and everyone was doing alcohol, as you would expect..lots of coke around in the trips to the toilet to do it.

Doesn't seem to bother people mixing alcohol and cocaine. Difficult to find a person who is doing cocaine but NOT alcohol.

At the end of a cocaine session I take 0.1mg Clonodine and 10mg Propranolol.
Is it safe?
Can I increase the dosages?

Hate this drug.
I can puff nicotine and put it down.
I can take a drink and put it down.
I can do any other drug and put it away.
I start cocaine, I end up in a binge. It wrecks my impulse-control and reward-seeking pathways.

Taking a psychedelic now to slap some sense into me. Probably will cry. Wish me luck.

Hate this drug.
I can puff nicotine and put it down.
I can take a drink and put it down.
I can do any other drug and put it away.
I start cocaine, I end up in a binge. It wrecks my impulse-control and reward-seeking pathways.

Taking a psychedelic now to slap some sense into me. Probably will cry. Wish me luck.
Good luck. It used to be my DOC for a while. Those were some dark times.