• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

Damn guys, if your noses are hurting or blood coming out when u blow ur noses it's bcs it's low quality product, not worth snorting imo. To the OP: CMON MAN, 6 days snorting in a row? Think for a lil bit.... your snorting tiny microscopic crystals along with who knows what depending on what it's cut with.....the nose developed to inhale oxygen to ur lungs, not solid stuff that does lil cuts to ur septum( which Is cartilage). Take care of ur body man, the odd bump or a few bumps throughout a night out it's k....but snorting grams and grams during 6 days IN A ROW, cmon man. Your body is a temple love ❤ yourself a lil bit more. That's all the advice I got to give you from my years fucking around with that shit too, cheers.

Hey Guys,

Not posted in a while, thought I'd just check the fuck in with the fellow bluelighters to share my current situation. I been messing around with coke for the past couple of years in varying amounts. Anyway, I got a plug for some really high quality yay- this shit was like butter to snort and kicked like a mule, easily the best coke I've had. Anyway, I had a week off work and studying and my girl was away visiting family so I was like why the hell not? Bought myself a ball, went through that in a few days just drinkin and gaming/chillin with some friends who bought some for themselves/surfin the interwebs/zoom callin my girl...ended up buying myself another gram and I think i finished that in a day/night. All in all I did like 4.5g in a week after not using any coke at all for probably about a month?- I've been back at work and uni for a couple of days now and my nose fucking hurts so bad + I feel like garbage haha.

I'm not overly worried or anything, I was making sure to saline rinse and use coconut oil on my nose every night- stayed pretty good with eating and hydration + was sleeping pretty good at the time all things considered...I spent too much money on dumb shit but eh, shit happens.

But yeah, railing lines for like 6 days really beat the shit out of me. My brain feels like it's running at about 60%, I normally go to the gym like every day and I have absolutely no motivation to exercise- I can barely concentrate on any kind of complex task and my nose absolutely wrecks + is producing some highly questionable material to say the least.

I'm just taking it easy on myself this week, not forcing myself to do anything too challenging and eating plenty of good food. Hopefully I'll get back to normal soon and never repeat this completely ass-backwards waste of time/money lol.

Hope everyone is doin good :)
You know I've snorted like 3g in a single night before of good coke in Lima and my nose was alright....perhaps what u think it's good gear it really isn't.....well I live in Peru, the blow I was doing was outstanding.cant blame ya but if it's hurting 4.5 over a week it's bad quality product...

you answered your own question, when it's good coke you only need a few bumps every 30 mins, it. doesn't burn, when. you look at it, it shines, that's y they call. it fishscale. also it doesn't make. you feel restless or edgy, you feel happy, with confidence, on top of the world, that's y coke used to be so popular bcz in the 80s the US was flooded with a lot of good quality cocaine. the quality these days is trash, not even worth it doing it nowadays unless u have a really really good contact. I live in Perú and this is how good coke should look like. View attachment 11802
cheers man, NZN
I just got a ball that looked just like the pic. Flaky, not crunchy, good taste....but I never got a good high. It also burned like hell after a few good sized lines. Haven't used in over a month, the first line made my front teeth numb but I suppose I'm used to the stuff that's cut with uppers. I was able to concentrate (packing to move) and I never got jittery. I put some in my mouth and it went totally numb. I've never had blow like that, but I liked not feeling like I was tweaked out. Had to stop snorting though because my throat got raw after like 6 lines and that has never happened before. I'm thinking it was cut with that dewormer stuff from the research I did. My nose has sores from that little bit, switched to sublingual but no numbing...weirdest product I've had so far. I'm happy that I never got that sweaty come down though. Thoughts?

a lot of beer or cachaça( brazilian buzz) , i cant take just coke, makes me feel panic, its it normal ??
I get that way, I like whiskey and weed with it. The few times I had really good quality blow it actually took away my anxiety. The blow ive been doing for the past two days has made me feel confident and in control. The stuff cut with uppers makes me so paranoid if I don't have a downer.

Last edited:
Frustrated that I'm getting involuntary jaw-clenching and mouth movements, long after the initial cocaine high wears off.
What is this cut with?

The last time I felt this way was when I accidentally took a large dose of the amphetamine vyvanse.
Amphetamine cut: Is it possible?

Without testing the contents, on an amount <0.5g, which solvents could possibly filter this crap out?

Last edited:
Frustrated that I'm getting involuntary jaw-clenching and tongue/mouth movements, long after the initial cocaine high wears off.
What is this cut with?

The last time I felt this way was when I accidentally took a large dose of the amphetamine vyvanse.
Amphetamine cut: Is it possible?

Without testing the contents, on an amount <0.5g, which solvents could possibly filter this crap out?
An amphetamine cut is definitely possible.

I would think an acetone wash would remove most of the cut, but I'm not sure if it would work to remove amphetamines from cocaine, as many people do acetone washes on amphetamines to remove cuts. @negrogesic or @Xorkoth might have a better answer.

Good quality DN cocaine, mixed with small amt. of heroin #3 IV.
The audial distortion... the rush, it's nice. Too nice. Must not redose...
Surprisingly heart-rate remains below 70bpm while laying down. Perhaps taking ashwagandha supplement beforehand, which is allegedly calming, helps with this.
---------------

Explain something, experts:
Cocaine significantly increased beta in frontal and central areas and enhanced alpha in frontal and temporal regions. Cocaine-induced increases in EEG beta power had a cortical distribution similar to those produced by barbiturates and benzodiazepines. As all of these drugs reduce cortical glucose metabolism, the increases in beta power may reflect a reduction in cortical neural activity.

How is it that a stimulant is associated with a reduction in neural activity?
How is it that the stimulant cocaine produced similar changes as seen from barbiturates and benzodiazepines?

Fill in my gap of understanding this please.

but im afraid once the comedown wears off i will binge because i have no dopamine or does this apply only or long term usserS?
You're thinking too deeply about stupid shit... The stuff you are worried about should be the least of your worries.... The truth is, it is very easy to see that you are in way over your head... You don't know what you're getting yourself into... Just reading the statement: "I can't go to the doctor without my parents"... Shows you're just a kid.... And the statement: "Only benzo I've ever heard of is prob Rivotril....." Let's me know that you're a complete rookie... When someone tells you to do a benzo to calm down or to feel better... They're generally talking about alprazolam, lorazepam, diazepam, clonazepam, or possibly Ativan... You need to stick to weed... You're not mentally ready for this kind of monster yet... Even if you think you are.... Trust and believe you're not...I hope you understand the severity of fuckin with something like this is.... I know grown men... Friends that have 25+ years in Street/Prison experience that have lost themselves to hard drugs... You NEED to feel like shit, and use it as a lesson to not do this shit anymore... Because what you're feeling now, is just the tip of the iceberg... Definitely NOT the tip of the spear... It gets worse.... and you ain't ready homey...

Propranolol? Clonodine? Other alpha or beta blockers?
Advise? Dosage? Personal experiences?

Odd Experience:
Clonodine 0.05mg taken
4 hours later: ~35mg cocaine IV
Results: very little felt rush. Disapointing from good quality coke. Peripheral stimulation and shakiness and heart rate felt, but pleasure dampened.
"Clonodine peak concentration in the blood occurs 2 to 4 hours post-ingestion, and its half-life is between 5 and 13 hours."

Yikes. Some sort of blocking effect, you think?

Last edited:
Propranolol? Clonodine? Other alpha or beta blockers?
Advise? Dosage? Personal experiences?

Odd Experience:
Clonodine 0.1mg taken
4 hours later: ~35mg cocaine IV
Results: very little felt rush. Disapointing from good quality coke. Peripheral stimulation and shakiness and heart rate felt, but pleasure dampened.
"Clonodine peak concentration in the blood occurs 2 to 4 hours post-ingestion, and its half-life is between 5 and 13 hours."

Yikes. Some sort of blocking effect, you think?
Yes, clonidine has been said to often block some of the euphoric effects of stimulants. When I injected cocaine I personally never really bothered with such a small dose, as it would typically be fairly underwhelming. Not really suggesting that you go higher, but I could imagine not really getting much from a 35mg injection of cocaine. Maybe if it's very good quality or has been washed, which may be your case I haven't read any posts beyond this one.

Yes, clonidine has been said to often block some of the euphoric effects of stimulants. When I injected cocaine I personally never really bothered with such a small dose, as it would typically be fairly underwhelming. Not really suggesting that you go higher, but I could imagine not really getting much from a 35mg injection of cocaine. Maybe if it's very good quality or has been washed, which may be your case I haven't read any posts beyond this one.
Thanks. If the alpha-blocker clonodine only affects a1 and a2 receptors then why is the pleasure part of the cocaine blocked?

---- Unrelated 2nd post ----
Beta-blocker fear is unwarranted?
  • Evidence does not support a high risk of harms from the combination of β-blockers and stimulants, and the best available evidence suggests long-term β-blockers are safe in the context of stimulant use.

Yikes.
Today = roughly 20 or 30 IV cocaine shots.
30mg...50mg..70mg... no more than 100mg (though all eyeballed)

I'm stuck in the bellringer.
I only hear the train.

How did this happen? What is going on? What have I done to my body?
Thoughts?

So hot and sweaty. Pupils huge.

Took clonidine 0.5mg & propranol 20mg both, but spaced out.
+ 10mg ondenstron.
+ 0.25mg clonazepam.
+ many herbal supplments (ashwagandha, gilloy, shilajit, bhrami, bhringraj)
Cmon experts - speculate as to what is going in my body and brain, because it is not pleasant!

Little food due to little appetite.
Please god, help me not binge again tomorrow - give me this strength.

No tolerance? Then its a Bit too much if ist good stuff. I think Abfrage cocaine (gut ca 50%) ok dose would be 30max and redosing only once. Perhaps get a little Bit more benzos in board.

You're thinking too deeply about stupid shit... The stuff you are worried about should be the least of your worries.... The truth is, it is very easy to see that you are in way over your head... You don't know what you're getting yourself into... Just reading the statement: "I can't go to the doctor without my parents"... Shows you're just a kid.... And the statement: "Only benzo I've ever heard of is prob Rivotril....." Let's me know that you're a complete rookie... When someone tells you to do a benzo to calm down or to feel better... They're generally talking about alprazolam, lorazepam, diazepam, clonazepam, or possibly Ativan... You need to stick to weed... You're not mentally ready for this kind of monster yet... Even if you think you are.... Trust and believe you're not...I hope you understand the severity of fuckin with something like this is.... I know grown men... Friends that have 25+ years in Street/Prison experience that have lost themselves to hard drugs... You NEED to feel like shit, and use it as a lesson to not do this shit anymore... Because what you're feeling now, is just the tip of the iceberg... Definitely NOT the tip of the spear... It gets worse.... and you ain't ready homey...
Some good advice there pal. I've not read the thread you replied to, just came across your post. Totally agree, I fucked with the brown at 17 & by 23 it had chewed me up & spat me back out but with a five year sentence on me toes! That was 22 years ago, I've never gone near that brown shite since but last 3 years the white shite has sunk it's teeth into me & I now find myself with a £100/day problem. 5 times as expensive as the H, no physical withdrawals at all but mentally, WOW! I don't sniff, I smoke. If I haven't got any, I can't see the point in wasting my time breathing. Can't be arsed to do anything & depressed is an understatement. Addiction is a bitch! Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

....at least my recent experience in Chattanooga, TN: It's hit or miss.

As some of y'all know, I dabble in coke now & then. I got the urge about a week ago. On an impulsive whim (rare for me these days) I bought a gram from a source I'd never dealt with before. Mistake! It was bunk. I had no way to test it, but my educated guess is that it was 80% levamisole. After doing 4 lines, I threw the rest in the garbage can-- and believe me, I am not in the habit of trashing drugs. Of course I'll never buy anything from that person again.

So I still had a hankering for blow and yesterday a coworker said he could hook me up. I went for it and this shit is FIRE! I'm flying high and it's the reason I'm texting to y'all right now-- I just HAD to share ♥
Here's the kicker: the good stuff was significantly cheaper than the bunk! Go figure.

So y'all be careful out there. Use caution and know who you're dealing with.

Love ya! Bye for now...

Lucky! The coke is bunk EVERY time I encounter it. I think I know where to get some good stuff now, but not sure I want to subject myself to more stimulant abuse ATM. I know I shouldn't. But tempted.