• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine during opiate wd?

Everyone tends to think its worse. But from my experience, cocaine is a f*cking life saver. An eight ball cured my oxycodone addiction of 70(+/- 20) mg daily 3 times. It is great for the cravings. insteadof snorting an O.c I would just sneak off and do a nice sized rail. The anxiety is a typical cocaine side effect for me, so pacing around my livingroom aimlessly gibbering to someone on the phone is normal. I ethanol washed my stuff post bleach test so it was very clean and euphoric. The main thing is that I can do blow for a week straight and then as long as I do my last line and sleep, when I awake I have no cravings. Cocaine isn't physically addictive ime. Just the urge to do more, but no intense detox symptoms.

REPLACING ONE DRUG FOR ANOTHER IS A VERY SLIPPERY SLOPE THAT CAN LEAD TO A POLY ADDICTION. Especially if you iv the temptation for speedballing gets pretty crazy.

Sigmund Freud swore up&down cocaine cured his morphinism.

Plus by the end of an 8 ball, my nose usually wants nothing to do with another bag. Each time I detoxed with blow I was sober at least 6 months after.

ALSO IME the sweating that comes with blow, along with increased metabolism helps you get all the junk out of your body faster.
I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice but it has worked very well for me. Plus it's nice to do some upping after a period of time on downers.

I will agree that doing coke helps with wd symptoms. Just did it two days ago. Just moved to Massachusetts from Maryland and have no dope connect but I have a coke connect. It's just my luck that he doesn't know anybody with the H. But anyways, I got around a gram and felt fine the whole day. However, the night time wd symptoms were 100 times worse, especially the restless legs. I won't do that again. The gabapentin and muscle relaxers didn't help at all. Being new to an area really sucks.

I haven't tried it with coke, but meth helps with my methadone WD's if I miss a few days. As long as I stay high that is. If im coming down and WD'ing together well that would be considered self-inflicted torture by me.

It's my understanding that low dopamine is a curse of w/d that would seem to be mitigate by cocaine use - even tho cocaine acts heavier on serotonin, it still gets the dopamine

What are you talking about, cocaine works primarily on dopamine lol.

I had a buddy who would get "the sickness" as he called it when he had to go without his oxycodone. He sold a little coke on the side and it served as somewhat of a cohabit from time to time. But when he was withdrawing from the oxy and we'd get down on some yay, he'd become a huge dick, generally seemed like it made it worse, and he'd pass the rest of the stash off to me. Worked out for me, but I have to say he inspired me to never adopt a physical addiction.

Absolutely. Besides the comedown must be so horribly sad.
I´d never do that.
Opiates with w/d = bed, alone - drinking water and having light soup. Waiting for God to bless you so you´ll fell better soon.

indeed. Your heart is already racing REALLY fast just being on Cocaine.

Now, while in opiate w/d, your heart is racing EVEN faster, add a Cocaine comedown to that cocktail, hello Stroke, heart attack, or DEATH!

Your heart pulse will probably be 10x faster than usual with just ONE of these remedies.

Opiate W/D = Heart Racing extremely fast

While ON Cocaine = Heart Racing extremely fast

Cocaine comedown = Heart Racing extremely fast

Opiate W/D + Cocaine + Cocaine comedown = ????

Now you see where I'm coming from?

Can this POSSIBLY end up well? I think not.

Fuck, cocaine during opioid WD is awful.

I did a few big shots of yayo when I was kicking 70mg methadone/MMT (got kicked out of the program) and the comedown made me wanna die: sweating, anxiety, paranoia, chills, depression, an overall increase in opioid WD symptoms.

^^^You Have to take downers with it man! plus 70mg is a huge fall.

Jesus saves

Jesus died 2000 years ago. unless i do h then i'm jesus' son

ps my blood pressure last night was 167/97 and pulse 87. And that wasn't high on coke just in my system from earlier, this is reallyy high for a 22 y.o - But I still felt fantastic, popped 3 fioricet last night to add to the gaba + soma + coke cocktail and my spine was tingling. I still miss heroin but i have no wds at all (+ i take aleve)

Last edited:
^^I just popped clonidine cause i ran out of coke a few hours ago. didn't want to mix it with coke but ive got tons of clonidine

Makes it way worse... Maybe when your geeked for a min, but the come down from that plus dope dick. Forget it...

sorry, i came to this thread late and only have one thing to add...

hey, methacodone... jewish guy here. yes, i killed your god.
what a bunch of anti-semitic bullshit.

Hate to revive dead thread but I'm currently coming off 130-150 mg daily oxycodone habit. Yesterday (day 2 of w/d) I was able to get 2g of some high quality blow. this morning I woke up and literally could not even muster up getting out of bed til 12:30. Needless to say my morning shower consisted of a few rails.
Didn't overdo it, but I feel much much better. I also feel as if the cocaine speeds up the detox (more sweating, the shits, metabolism going 100x faster than regular). Will continue to periodically redose until I'm out tomorrow night. Then I will sleep, and wake up with a "blangover" and once that's gone, so should be all withdrawal symptoms.

Cocaine=????

Freud swore cocaine was a cure for morphine. Do all you people really think you're smarter than Freud?

Just kidding.

It's a really bad idea. Although, deltajessie seems to have found some usefulness in a few lines, so who knows?

Let us know how you progress please Jessie.

I'd rathger be in the depths of am opiate habit then to substitue with coke. T think low dose Meth would be much more suitable(for anti-depressent) reasons, unless you like running to the toilet every half an hr.
i couldn't imagine trading a great gram of meth for coke tbh. (Not that it'a bad).

I'm thinking MDPV/Alpha-PVP would be better in my opinion. I couldn't imagine regime including cocaine. Hmm starting to feel anxious and shitty, ok a fat shot of coke coming up...

Well i reckon it's a great idea, anything to distract yourself from WD and give you a lil energy on the way.

I would prefer a coke habit than my oxy habit. Meh drugs.

Well i reckon it's a great idea, anything to distract yourself from WD and give you a lil energy on the way.

I would prefer a coke habit than my oxy habit. Meh drugs.

Odd imo stimulants have nothing on opioids. But i think Oral dosed Methylphenidate or Dextromamph would be absolutely preferred. If you must, use small oral doses of meth, coke just doesn't last long enough.