• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine during opiate wd?

mike.vick

Bluelighter
Do you think cocaine would fix any properties of opiate w/d. Perhaps reinvigorate me when I am super tired? I already am using gabapentin and soma to fix a lot of w/d symptoms by blocking pain signals and slowing me down. But could coke reinvigorate me?

It's my understanding that low dopamine is a curse of w/d that would seem to be mitigate by cocaine use - even tho cocaine acts heavier on serotonin, it still gets the dopamine

Stimulants are probably the worst of the worst when it comes to meds/drugs during an opiate w/d.

First off, your heart is already racing pretty damn fast from w/d, and stimulants ALSO will make your heart rate even faster!
This is a good way to get a heart attack or stroke...

The simple answer is, NO. Very bad idea.

Its OK for the short duration of the high, but afterwards it's highly likely to feel worse than you did before you used the coke.

I had the same idea as you, except with X. Moral of the story is: you will wish you hadn't

dude that's with mdma which only effects serotonin, cocaine is very heavy hitter w/ dopamine.

I can confirm that 25mg in each nostril certainly brightens up the day and your mood. Bout to go in for seconds

Stimulants are probably the worst of the worst when it comes to meds/drugs during an opiate w/d.

First off, your heart is already racing pretty damn fast from w/d, and stimulants ALSO will make your heart rate even faster!
This is a good way to get a heart attack or stroke...

The simple answer is, NO. Very bad idea.

Absolutely. Besides the comedown must be so horribly sad.
I´d never do that.
Opiates with w/d = bed, alone - drinking water and having light soup. Waiting for God to bless you so you´ll fell better soon.

dude that's with mdma which only effects serotonin, cocaine is very heavy hitter w/ dopamine.

I can confirm that 25mg in each nostril certainly brightens up the day and your mood. Bout to go in for seconds

Coke does effect serotonin. And to the OP, this is a terrible, terrible idea. What on earth would possess you to put yourself through that? Maybe you'll get a few minutes of relief, but you're just going to feel worse afterwards.

Absolutely. Besides the comedown must be so horribly sad.
I´d never do that.
Opiates with w/d = bed, alone - drinking water and having light soup. Waiting for God to bless you so you´ll fell better.

Whilst I agree with your general sentiment, just saying God actually made my withdrawal a lot worse. I prayed and prayed and it just got worse. In my darkest hour I renounced God and then my withdrawals started to get better. The Lord has forsaken us heroin addicts, we are his unloved children.

Whilst I agree with your general sentiment, just saying God actually made my withdrawal a lot worse. I prayed and prayed and it just got worse. In my darkest hour I renounced God and then my withdrawals started to get better. The Lord has forsaken us heroin addicts, we are his unloved children.

Idk what your beliefs are, but I'm a Christian/Catholic.

My God loves all of his children, including me, and you. Whether you're a Heroin addict or a priest, you're equally loved by our Lord and Savior.

You must understand, God never told you to do Heroin.

In the Bible it says, 'One must not hurt thyself'

I havn't read the Bible yet, it's probably not in those exact words, but it says a very similar statement in the Bible. My mother says, she has read the bible many times.

Doing Heroin IS hurting yourself. By adding a Chemical inside of you that you DONT NEED. Sure You'll need it AFTER you start up and get into WD's. But those are the consequences of doing Heroin in the first place.

The most important thing everyone should know, Jesus Christ IS a forgiving God. The jews who killed and tortured him when he was on Earth for 33 years, were forgiven DURING the torture they gave to him.

He says exactly this, "Father forgive them, as they don't know what they do"

Just right there, you KNOW he loves you.

Idk what your beliefs are, but I'm a Christian/Catholic.

My God loves all of his children, including me, and you. Whether you're a Heroin addict or a priest, you're equally loved by our Lord and Savior.

You must understand, God never told you to do Heroin.

In the Bible it says, 'One must not hurt thyself'

I havn't read the Bible yet, it's probably not in those exact words, but it says a very similar statement in the Bible. My mother says, she has read the bible many times.

Doing Heroin IS hurting yourself. By adding a Chemical inside of you that you DONT NEED. Sure You'll need it AFTER you start up and get into WD's. But those are the consequences of doing Heroin in the first place.

The most important thing everyone should know, Jesus Christ IS a forgiving God. The jews who killed and tortured him when he was on Earth for 33 years, were forgiven DURING the torture they gave to him.

He says exactly this, "Father forgive them, as they don't know what they do"

Just right there, you KNOW he loves you.

The Jews killing and murdering Jesus was part of God's divine plan for the forgiveness and redemption of all of mankind. They were acting out God's will. Heroin is not part of God's will. When you do heroin you forsake yourself and you forsake God, being a heroin addict is a Godless existence and the Lord will forsake you for it. When you become a heroin addict you can cry out all you want but God won't be there, God won't listen. You turned your back on the Lord when you took the drug, and you better hope it gives you some kind of sanctuary because from that moment on, the Lord will not be there for you. Not during, not after you quit, not twenty years without it. You become one of God's unloved forsaken children, free to cry out to the Lord, free to scream and cry and regret what you did and try to love God with all your heart, but that love will be unrequited, and you will henceforth be cursed to walk the Earth without knowing God's love, stuck with the knowledge your existence is a lonely and Godless one till the moment you die.

there is no God. Only the ones from human conception. That being said, i have been high all day on this soma gabapentin and cocaine combo and i feel great! Even better than the heroin i quit yesterday morning. Still craving it, but i'm high as fuck and not in pain, so i dont need it.

I am quickly transferring my addiction with great pleasures that are completely different than heroin, so hopefully after ~8 days i can go back to heroin with low tolerance. It draws me like smeagol and the ring - my precious, yummy.

Last edited:
Although in wd the very thought of coke made me nauseous, I can confirm if you do IV coke it makes alot of the wd symptoms go away.
I have gone on an IVcoke binge and come out the other end without the opiate habit.

I made a thread a long time ago about that experience. Others chimed in as well. If I can find it ill link it. Otherwise google "IV coke and opiate withdrawal" it would probably come up

Idk about straight wd, but when I was using tiny amounts of sub to make it til I could get some dope doing lines made me feel waay better. And not like coked out just more normal somehow. I have smoked meth while sick and it buys me another 6-10 hours but there's a small window to do it. If I wait until I'm too sick then it just makes it worse somehow