• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Closest RC to MDMA?

Without a doubt, 5-MAPB is the closest thing to MDMA. Luckily, it even surpasses MDMA....has less comdown and is stronger and I liked it better. Has a better euphoria to it as well...and even has a slight MDA element to it. Super Rushy.

Avoid 6-apb....it's not nearly as good as 5-mapb or mdma.

Previous to trying 5-mapb the closest thing I tried to mdma, was 4-FA or Methylone and especially the combo between the 2....but that is too hard on the body. 5-mapb is much easier on the body and is even stronger and lasts longer.

Without a doubt, 5-MAPB is the closest thing to MDMA. Luckily, it even surpasses MDMA....has less comdown and is stronger and I liked it better. Has a better euphoria to it as well...and even has a slight MDA element to it. Super Rushy.

Avoid 6-apb....it's not nearly as good as 5-mapb or mdma.

Previous to trying 5-mapb the closest thing I tried to mdma, was 4-FA or Methylone and especially the combo between the 2....but that is too hard on the body. 5-mapb is much easier on the body and is even stronger and lasts longer.

6-apb shits on mdma in my book. I like it better because its much more relaxing, comfortable and smooth, I just feel content and happy, while with mdma its just not as comfortable or complete of a feeling when i compare it to 6 apb. the smooth, longer peak platue and gradual comedown of 6 apb i like better than the shorter mdma effects. i really like how 6 apb makes the colors warmer and everything look like its under a black light.

if 5-mapb is close to mdma i don't think its at the top of my personal list of the next mdma-like-RC to try, rather try something more like 6-apb....or just get more 6 apb, lol

so what should I try if 6-apb is my favorite, and I like the smoother, less rushy entactogens?

Last edited:
You say avoid 6apb???

Yes from my experience and research, SOME people like it, but not enough to be a sure thing. A lot of people, such as myself, are going to be dissapointed in 6-apb. It's honestly a boring drug. It's a very spiritaul drug though, so it can be useful. 5-apb/6-apb combo is definitely a lot more like rolling, but it's still too trippy. MDMA is not trippy like that, so I think those looking for a straight MDMA replacement need to try the 5-MAPB instead.....

6-apb shits on mdma in my book. I like it better because its much more relaxing, comfortable and smooth, I just feel content and happy, while with mdma its just not as comfortable or complete of a feeling when i compare it to 6 apb. the smooth, longer peak platue and gradual comedown of 6 apb i like better than the shorter mdma effects. i really like how 6 apb makes the colors warmer and everything look like its under a black light.

if 5-mapb is close to mdma i don't think its at the top of my personal list of the next mdma-like-RC to try, rather try something more like 6-apb....or just get more 6 apb, lol

so what should I try if 6-apb is my favorite, and I like the smoother, less rushy entactogens?

To each their own I guess. That is exactly why I DIDNT care of 6-apb. Too relaxed, boring and laid back. I didn't even feel like listening to music on it.

As for what to try...hmmm, not sure but maybe the new 6-apbd one you'd like? I would look into that.

But be careful with these things man, not trying to scare you, but I just recently found out these can cause serious heart problems. Not worth it, for the 8 hour high it give you, to ruin your entire life. I'm sure if you stick to responsible use you'd be ok though. But it would depend if you had any previous underlying issues I guess.

last [ost confused me...but imo 4fa, mdai and 6apb combo was damn close for me, may not be identaable. but mdma js lost his mafic for me anyhow. so im osrry i should be even posting. but for that magic those chems i said dosed right will be damn close but hey...ive only tried just about every single chem on this board..not to brag..fuck im dragged out tired from researching...

Last edited:
Hello i am a Student from Sweden.

Which one is better if used often? say 2 times a week.
Not psychedic if possible.I used 3-MMC 3 years lost its magic.
So I am looking.Methylon was bad on my heart and i was two days after in bad mood.
Not with 3-MMC.
So 5 or 6 APB or 5-apbd.I normally use low dose if possible.
Can you compare those with 3 mmc or methylone?differences?

Thank you Anja from sweden

You are going to absolutely fuck yourself for years if you try and use a serotonin agonist even weekly.
What you need is a break from every drug so that your brain can heal itself and you can begin to work on the reasons you need to use drugs every day.

You could use any of those drugs, but only rarely, once a month would be max, I use every 3 months. Try and mix it up with something else. Kratom is pretty cool

Hello i am a Student from Sweden.

Which one is better if used often? say 2 times a week.
Not psychedic if possible.I used 3-MMC 3 years lost its magic.
So I am looking.Methylon was bad on my heart and i was two days after in bad mood.
Not with 3-MMC.
So 5 or 6 APB or 5-apbd.I normally use low dose if possible.
Can you compare those with 3 mmc or methylone?differences?

Thank you Anja from sweden

You won't like 6-apb if you don't want psychedelic. Try 5-mapb, it's not psychedelic...it feels like MDMA. Don't mess with 6-apb or 6-apbd(Never tried this one but I heard it's psychedelic) To me, (and others) 6-apb feels like a piperazine, or a weak shroom trip. Doesn't compare to MDMA in my book at all. Not sure why others think so. I guess I can see why, it is similiar but totally different. You won't like it.

3-mmc and methylone are good but compared to 5-mapb they are weak, you will be pleasantly surprised with the 5-mapb! But 3-mmc and methylone feel a lot more like MDMA than 6-apb does. And 5-mapb feels almost identical to MDMA

BK-2C-B is probably the closest I've experienced, except the dosage required is much less than MDMA's dose. I expect that the dosage must be very precise as taking too much BK-2C-B (I took 300mg) and experienced a TERRIBLE breakdown and didn't recover until a week from the comedown. To put this in perspective, I was fucked up for 20 hours, 5 of which was a great rolling experience, and then the rest was full blown panic along with no ability to talk and severe paranoia when in public

I like 4-fma better than mdma. Lasts longer, more powerful, more energetic but same softness and coolness.

Aw, 4-fma is one of the worst i've ever had. Methylone and mephedrone provide the MDMA high, for an hour or two. It's not the MDMA experience, though. 6-apb is like psychedelic MDMA with more euphoria, but it is more sensitive to surroundings. I find 2c-b to be classically psychedelic, not really similar to MDMA.. I did a couple good doses of 4FA with around 50mg 6-apb once and found it to be quite a strong roll but also quite stimulating.

I'm so confused...

I want to start messing with some benzofurans...

But I want something that is closest to MDMA with as little physical stimulation as possible with as much empathy as possible and a bit of psychedelia.

MDMA for me doesn't raise my heart rate. If it does, its negligible (+/- 10bpm), and I prefer to have something like that.

I have a scale good enough for 5-MAPB (I'm actually amazed this scale picks up even 10mg placed on it for the cost) and I have access to 6-APB, 6-APDB, 6-MAPB, 5-APB, 5-MAPB, 5-MAPDB, 5-EAPB, and 5-APDB but the amount I have to order means that I have to make the right choice. :|

Otherwise I'm going to get aMT and call it a day but aMT lasts for so damn long there's no way I could trip at night when roommate was sleeping and not still be tripping in the morning with my normally green-blue eyes pitch black...

back when methylone was still legal i was buying quite an abundance of it. I'd say it's the closest i've tried, has a much more speedy edge to it and there's not much magic to it. but the body high is quite similar. depending on your ROA though it has a much different come on and duration of effect.

I've never tried (knowingly) 6-apb, or 5-apb/5-mapb. but i've heard very good experiences of these. As i always say (i don't know my email password to my other account and just made this one today). be very careful when dosing research chemicals. Not only do we know long term effects, there's also a much higher risk for overdosing/strokes. MDMA is a fairly safe chemical when used responsibly. I haven't seen so many ODs at raves and festivals since MDMA became as rare as it is now.

I'm so confused...

I want to start messing with some benzofurans...

But I want something that is closest to MDMA with as little physical stimulation as possible with as much empathy as possible and a bit of psychedelia.

MDMA for me doesn't raise my heart rate. If it does, its negligible (+/- 10bpm), and I prefer to have something like that.

I have a scale good enough for 5-MAPB (I'm actually amazed this scale picks up even 10mg placed on it for the cost) and I have access to 6-APB, 6-APDB, 6-MAPB, 5-APB, 5-MAPB, 5-MAPDB, 5-EAPB, and 5-APDB but the amount I have to order means that I have to make the right choice. :|

Otherwise I'm going to get aMT and call it a day but aMT lasts for so damn long there's no way I could trip at night when roommate was sleeping and not still be tripping in the morning with my normally green-blue eyes pitch black...

THIS
Most people around my age i don't believe have ever tried real MDMA. and when i was grabbing real sass and molly when i'd give it to people they were wondering what they took because they weren't speeding. People are so accustomed to RC's they don't know when they're getting the real thing.

Get proper MDAI....its the same as MDMA without heart racing, neurotoxicity and insomnia. And I say proper, because there are a few vendors online that are selling absolutely rubbish. But obviously if you feel a bit too sedated from it ( usually mdma makes me sleepy as well..) just drink a coffee or 2....and get dancing. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu its sooo goood! Now that I tried it I honestly think I much prefer it to mdma...nobodyload whatsoever, no comedown or empty headed the day after...with all the lovelyness, empathy and understanding. What more could you ask?????

Avoid 6-apb....it's not nearly as good as 5-mapb

I would argue otherwise.

To me, (and others) 6-apb feels like a piperazine

First time I've heard this, are you sure what you received was legit 6-apb? I understand individual experiences vary, but I just don't see the comparisom to pipes one bit, 6-apb has always been astronomicaly more pleasant and euphoric than both piperazines, and perhaps a bit less so 5-mapb. Perhaps your turned off by a hint of psychedelia? Which admittedly ain't there in spades with 6-apb to begin with.

Ahhh, I get flooded with the classics (mdma, lsd, coke, k, meth, heroin, shrooms, etc.) except mescaline, but I can't seem to get exotic rc's ever (DOx, 2C-T-x, foxy, etc). I badly want to try 2C-T-7, mescaline, and the DOx substances.

I don't insufflate or inject anything though, and I never will. I have allergies (pollen and dust) so no to the former, and I'm too scared to IV/IM anything. That shit is just too cool for me, lol.

Closest rc, idk but I got 5 mapb just for that reason...it was ohh-kayyy. I would love to see how 6mapb is like, would've gotten that instead. I just don't have a way to get that one.