• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Closest RC to MDMA?

The 6-MAPB I had then felt like it gave a stronger head rush than 5, not necessarily more stimulating but less of a mongy feel than 5. Alone, I don't think either of them are on par with MDMA but, they are undoubtedly fun and nice to do with close friends in the comfort of your home. A lot of connection and wonderful conversations. Got a new batch and can't wait to give it a go in a couple weeks.

Together though, the combination of 5 and 6-MAPB I described I feel surpassed MDMA, at an equivalent dose, euphoria wise. Like roll around in bed cuddling with yourself in a puddle of bliss listening to music. And you look at whoever your with and have silent conversations for like twenty minutes haha.

And to the point of negative effects, I think I've been lucky to have pure products. Going through 300-600mg insufflated per person in a night a couple different times and had only a foggy head the next day. Then again, I've by no means come close to abusing these serotonin based drugs like I've seen others on here who have had these complications, so thats definitely a factor.

OK I have 5-MAPB, tested it and it came up solid purple on the Marquis. I could not imagine what the fuck it would be like to insuffalate 300 to 600 mg of the stuff. 50 mg is pretty fucking intense for me.... now granted I avoid the urge to redoes and I don't have much of tolerance...

I don't get it, maybe I ma just lucky or something cause my source says he could never be satisfied with such a small amount. The stuff I have has a strong chemical odor.... hard to describe .... smells like drugs... good drugs, very reminiscent of E pills from back in the day. Has a strong taste but it dissipates quicky

Stings just a bit when insuffulated but for me that isn't the worst part... it's the heavy chem drip. Nasty.... can make me gag just a bit, but it fades away pretty quickly. Snorting it would be no problem if not for that drip..... but the drip also kicks in my first alerts pretty much every time.

its fun stuff!! IMO... no access to 6-MAPB yet... not sure if I need a psychedelic tone to go along with what I already have found to enjoy. It seems some people (some not all) experience some negative side effects though..... some take days to manifest. My source overdid it and wound up with vertigo and brain zaps only lasted a day

The 6-MAPB I had then felt like it gave a stronger head rush than 5, not necessarily more stimulating but less of a mongy feel than 5. Alone, I don't think either of them are on par with MDMA but, they are undoubtedly fun and nice to do with close friends in the comfort of your home. A lot of connection and wonderful conversations. Got a new batch and can't wait to give it a go in a couple weeks.

Together though, the combination of 5 and 6-MAPB I described I feel surpassed MDMA, at an equivalent dose, euphoria wise. Like roll around in bed cuddling with yourself in a puddle of bliss listening to music. And you look at whoever your with and have silent conversations for like twenty minutes haha.

And to the point of negative effects, I think I've been lucky to have pure products. Going through 300-600mg insufflated per person in a night a couple different times and had only a foggy head the next day. Then again, I've by no means come close to abusing these serotonin based drugs like I've seen others on here who have had these complications, so thats definitely a factor.

Sounds awesome! I might invest in some 6-MAPB myself (Expensive though)

What would be a good combo dose? 80mg/80mg?
I usually do a one off dose of 200mg mdma and the one time i did 5-mapb i did 160mg with 50mg 4fa an hour later as an energy boost

Sounds awesome! I might invest in some 6-MAPB myself (Expensive though)

What would be a good combo dose? 80mg/80mg?
I usually do a one off dose of 200mg mdma and the one time i did 5-mapb i did 160mg with 50mg 4fa an hour later as an energy boost

For an oral dose? I think that might be good. I honestly can't say as for some reason with this class of compounds, oral seems to be useless... 125mg 5-MAPB and 150mg 6-MAPB oral on separate occasions weeks apart both left me simply sleepy and out of it, no high, no rush, just went to sleep. Only insufflated do I get the standard effects.

For an oral dose? I think that might be good. I honestly can't say as for some reason with this class of compounds, oral seems to be useless... 125mg 5-MAPB and 150mg 6-MAPB oral on separate occasions weeks apart both left me simply sleepy and out of it, no high, no rush, just went to sleep. Only insufflated do I get the standard effects.

Hmm. I always dose orally.
Is this just with the mapb's? Or does the same happen with mdma and 4fa for instance?

Not a fan of insufflating, but if it increases the high i might try it :)

Only insufflated substance i've done is MXE (Also because oral did nothing but sedate and confuse the fuck out of me lol)

Hmm. I always dose orally.
Is this just with the mapb's? Or does the same happen with mdma and 4fa for instance?

Not a fan of insufflating, but if it increases the high i might try it :)

Only insufflated substance i've done is MXE (Also because oral did nothing but sedate and confuse the fuck out of me lol)

Never tried 4-FA oral, insuffed only lol. MDMA, I honestly can't remind, haven't tried it orally(or at all) in years.

It certainly does increase the high. For me, oral was a slowish, mongy come-up. Insuffing that 100mg combo line was like being shot out a cannon into euphoria the first time I did it, really took me off guard. So much so, I thought I was in danger for the first few minutes because of how fast I went from sober to rolling absolute nutz.

Is there a consensus on this? What really is the closest RC to MDMA?

Thanks!

IMO from closest to less like it: 6-MAPB, Methylone, 5-MAPB, 4-FA, 5-APB, MDA, 6-APDB, 6-APB, 4-MMC, 3-MMC. I heard 3-FEA also produces empathogenic MDMA-like effects.

Last edited:
When it comes to benzofurans, Ive noticed a polar reaction - people either like it the same way they like MDMA and MDA or they cant stand it due to complicated side effects, heavy body load and worrysome after effects. I find myself in the lucky group who enjoys them, so far I like 6-APDB the most but because its so much like MDA, which I also happen to like...8):p%)

Oh yeah, and 2C-B-Fly (another benzofuran) mixed with Agmatine (imidazoline-1 agonist) also provides an empathetic high, somewhat comparable to MDMA I guess.

And I forgot the tryptamine empathogens - aMT, aET and 5-Meo-MiPT in low dose - all are capable to produce warm empathetic feelings.