Closest legal thing to steroids?

I'm stocking up on Superdrol, It's a shame it's being banned along with some other designer steroids but Voxide brought up a good point; People like us will still be able to obtain it somehow, however kids 15-20 years of age won't be able to buy it on Amazon with mommy and daddy's credit card.

Ultradrol is good shit. I got nice results at 20mg. Methystenbolone is really nice for dry lean mass.

Recently I have tried Halodrol and it's pretty good when stacked with Testosterone at 70mg-100mg. I like that it has an 18 hour half life and it's pretty cheap when you buy it by the gram as a raw powder. It's a strange compound though because it's active and legitimate anabolic androgenic steroid but when metabolized it converts into small amount of Turnibol, giving it pro-hormone qualities.

Epistane is a favorite of mine, it's like a combination of Proviron, Anavar, and Stanazol. It's nice to take on cycle as an anti-estrogen and great to take when you are at a low body fat and trying to dry out and lean up a bit more while maintaining mass. It's a powerfrul anabolic as well but the thing is you HAVE to get it from a legitimate vendor because many sources who get it end up with raw powder that isn't true Epistane, (Methylepithiostanol) but Madol (Desoxymethyltestosterone). It's a result of poor synthesis. Madol is on par with Epistane, probably actually stronger but it carries a lot of side effect unlike Epistane which is a great anabolic with little to no side effects.

Superdrol will always and forever be my favorite oral. Toxic as fuck and will leave you feeling like death and shut you down hard but it puts on slabs of lean muscle. I love it. I abuse it but I get away with it because of a 1 year regime of hepatitis vaccinations I opted for at my Methadone Clinic (I don't recommend it because that first year all I did was sleep and I became susceptible to infection; Feel great now though) and the bile expelling agents I take.

Prostanazol was a obscure steroid but I liked it. It was demethylated Stanazol, making it very easy on the liver but it resulted in you needing 100mg to achieve the same effects of 50mg of Stanazol. I enjoyed it though because it was an excellent diuretic. It dried me out wonderfully, zapped the water out from under my skin but unlike Stanazol, it didn't dry out my joints and I was able to lift heavy without any pain or discomfort.

I got to get ready for work. When I get back later tonight I will write up some more posts on designer steroids.

Last edited:
Why do you want to take supplements? The legal anabolic steroids – this is what you really need! There are a great many of them; they do not cause the side effects and are really efficient. Steroids are the fast and reliable way to achieve your goal. Of course, there are fakes, so you should be careful and very attentive not to get into trouble. Good luck, dude!

Why do you want to take supplements? The legal anabolic steroids – this is what you really need! There are a great many of them; they do not cause the side effects and are really efficient. Steroids are the fast and reliable way to achieve your goal. Of course, there are fakes, so you should be careful and very attentive not to get into trouble. Good luck, dude!

And the award for the stupidest comment on bluelight.org goes to......

Legal steroids are quite possibly a lot more dangerous than illegal ones. And you can't just lump them in one category some are worse than others...
The only reason their legal is because they havnt had the chance to be banned yet.
There is no research done into them and they were not invented or tested for use in humans by the fda or for medicinal purposes.