Closest legal thing to steroids?

Big jj

Big jj answered the question without getting off topic . Legal designer steroids. superdrol clones episane clones etc . And yes they work . The bad side is they are much more toxic then the prescription pharms. One should read up on them carefully first. Epistane clones are less toxic than superdrol. brand names= epi-strong, epivar, havoc . These are sold over the net as suppliments

Please get alot of info on them before starting a cycle. They can be harmfull .There serious shit. In fact they won't be legal for long

im not a fan of these legal aas, many of them are very potent and toxic as hell, most of them were made as aas but deemed to toxic to be used in medicine

I am actually sorry I brought it up . I just stopped a cycle of beastdrol at 7 days. Anything that makes me feel this shitty aint worth it. It feels like I am taking poison,(ironically It is quite anabolic). Please read the thread I just started on stopping beastrol . I feel I need to put it out there . Still people should make their own choices

I am actually sorry I brought it up . I just stopped a cycle of beastdrol at 7 days. Anything that makes me feel this shitty aint worth it. It feels like I am taking poison,(ironically It is quite anabolic). Please read the thread I just started on stopping beastrol . I feel I need to put it out there . Still people should make their own choices

Whatdya mean ironically? The more anabolic the compound, the shittier the side effects. The ironic thing is that you feel like shit when even winstrol stand-alone would yield better results with half the sides.

I told you bro, the shit is no good.

thats got to be the most stupid idea ive ever heard lmao

Agreed.

b-rad, Gtfo. According to plenty of studies that I'm too lazy to pull up, GHB barely does anything for your GH levels. Hell, even GH levels barely do anything for you when they aren't in conjunction with Test and plenty of nutrients.

You'd get physically addicted to GHB before you gained any good muscle off of it. Plenty of BB'ers learned this the hard way 20 years ago.

Well I use it every week and it's working well for me both cutting and bulking, nothing compared to steroids though ,and there's r plenty of studies that prove that ghb will raise gh levels . If it didn't work y would use it??

Well I use it every week and it's working well for me both cutting and bulking, nothing compared to steroids though ,and there's r plenty of studies that prove that ghb will raise gh levels . If it didn't work y would use it??

Because there is a very fine line between taking a good dose and a coma-inducing OD. Last time I checked, being dead will not burn a significant amount of fat. In the late 80's, nobody knew just how dangerous this drug was. Looking back at the internet and other sources, you are indeed correct that in vivo GH is raised when you're stoned on GHB, but the risk is not worth the reward. You're better off doing 5iu of serostim everyday. Even if you have a source for pharmaceutical grade GHB, you have to worry about the health risks. Even benzo's have been shown to elevate GH off of baseline levels, but that doesn't mean we're all going to black out on bars after the gym every night. Mind you, this increase in GH was also coupled with an increase in prolactin. That pretty much negates any benefits that CNS depressants may have toward weightlifting. Yeah, they make you feel good but your lifting will ultimately suffer. Take ZMA and glutamine before bed everynight, you will wake up just as refreshed as the awakening from the deep G-hole.

There are just better options, that's it. It's the same reason why pro's use T3 and clen instead of meth for cutting.

I gotta say, putting a roid forum on bluelight makes internet cruising convenient, haha, but it also tends to create clusterfucks of people who have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to lifting. I'm not talking to anyone in particular here; dont get the wrong idea. For bodybuilding purposes, GHB is a joke. If you're going for a night out and absolutely must get high, then yeah, GHB is the better choice when compared to alcohol or ecstasy, but don't ever think that recreational drugs will solve your problems.

Last edited:
I have read up on all the pros and cons of ghb even its effects on prolactin , but it's working well and I havent experienced many down sides ova 100 uses,its a pretty safe drug if u don't abuse it like with most things , I have safely had 3 mil to 10 mil a night comfortably without blowing out , although what u have eaten before hand will play a big role on your tolerance , ghb is great because I can go out and get loose without drinking and destroying my gains I wake up in the morning feeling refreshed instead of feeling like death. Of corse I'm taking a gamble like with many other drugs the best way to reduce the risk is not take it at all.

ive been trying to get bigger for the past two years and ive finally started putting on weight and getting bigger in some places but also in the wrong places like in my stomach like im starting to get chubby and idk what to do im only 17 and ive been working my ass of for a long time and im strong but im still not cut up im five foot 10 and i weight 145 lbs and idk what to do any more any sugestions???? plzzz help

ive been trying to get bigger for the past two years and ive finally started putting on weight and getting bigger in some places but also in the wrong places like in my stomach like im starting to get chubby and idk what to do im only 17 and ive been working my ass of for a long time and im strong but im still not cut up im five foot 10 and i weight 145 lbs and idk what to do any more any sugestions???? plzzz help

Look up Starting Strength, look up GOMAD

What's a product I can buy at a supplement store that will get me close to steroids? Willing to try any combo, I'm working with Mass Gainer concotion a bunch of protiens and amino acids and NOxplode. Recommend me some ish.

Creatine is good overall, with the added bonus that it can decrease the chance of injuries.

Protein is the other important one. Scoop of Casein before sleep, a scoop of whey upon waking up. A scoop of hdyrolized whey after work out. Another scoop of whey sometime you feel like it. Take your protein with mostly water (my choice is half water half low fat milk for the taste).

Apart from that, diet is very important. Everyone knows that though a lot of people do not think it makes the biggest difference. Eat complex carbs, ample protein, try to get the good fats (omega-3s).

Aminoacids are nice. NOxplode is good as well, though there are very good arguments on not ingesting uppers before work outs. Several of them being, they increase cortisol, which is a catabolic hormone, increased chance of, well, dying (though chances are low, it actually did happen to more than a few people), also getting on uppers are pretty slippery slope. Go to bodybuilding forums and you'll see good amount of people complaining from stuff like adrenal fatigue, being hooked on energy supplements (mostly caffeine, with various other uppers in it). It feels ok thinking that you are taking this only before workouts, but people start taking 1 scoop, up it to 2 and 3. Then use 2 caps of NOW Energy in the morning to get them going, $$#@$$ caps of Hydroxycut to cut, 10 caps of yohimbine to get their pee pee marginally hard since that is all it does after years of upper/AAS abuse, so on and so forth.

That said, my pre-workout regime includes caffeinated pre-workout supplements. Though I've experimented with non-stimulating pre-workout supplements, with great results. I am thinking of switching to non-stimulating ones. If still on the market, I recommend you try Lucidrol. Gives very intense focus for a supplement that only has no stims.

From my personal experience, the best alternative to steroids are peptides.

Hexarelin, ipamorelin, GHRP-2 or ghrp-6
Combined with CJC 1295

You have to inject them, but I saw good, lean mass gains naturally using them.

Clenbuterol is good for a cutter, but I personally find that its half life is far too long and it disrupted my ability in the gym. Good old caffeine is a great cutter so long as you take breaks every now and then.

Aminoacids are nice. NOxplode is good as well, though there are very good arguments on not ingesting uppers before work outs. Several of them being, they increase cortisol, which is a catabolic hormone, increased chance of, well, dying (though chances are low, it actually did happen to more than a few people), also getting on uppers are pretty slippery slope. Go to bodybuilding forums and you'll see good amount of people complaining from stuff like adrenal fatigue, being hooked on energy supplements (mostly caffeine, with various other uppers in it). It feels ok thinking that you are taking this only before workouts, but people start taking 1 scoop, up it to 2 and 3. Then use 2 caps of NOW Energy in the morning to get them going, $$#@$$ caps of Hydroxycut to cut, 10 caps of yohimbine to get their pee pee marginally hard since that is all it does after years of upper/AAS abuse, so on and so forth.

Anytime your heart rate exceeds its natural maximum it lands you in a "no man's land" of having cardiac arrest.

1) Invest in a heart rate monitor. If caffeine alone lands you at a high heart rate, then it's probably best to not use pre-work out stims. For the most part, those legal stimulants are made to be used by just about anyone without a pre-existing heart condition.

Last edited:
Fortesta might be just the thing your looking for. See an endocrinologist for a prescription. I have samples, one unopened, one opened. Highest potency transdermal testosterone gel out there.

This is why we run orals with Testosterone lol.

You are 17. Give it some time.

Eating all that food is much more expensive than stacking supplements. Thanks for the sites, I've been getting 40% off at GNC but the coupons have run out alas.

So those analogues of superdrol ain't legit?

they are, I'm running ultradrol right now, epistanes still on the market too, but regardless of what you take if you're trying to put on mass you need to take in extra calories (eat more) n.o xplode is a pretty garbage preworkout you should check out jack3d micro or purus labs condense, and gainer shakes are a waste of money just eat more chicken.