• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazepam Vs. Bromazepam to help sleep?

diazepam(both for legit and recreational purposes) is better and longer lasting than Bromazepam in my experience.

So does anybody with experience with clonaz & bromaz have thoughts on which would better suit my needs?

The diazepam i'm on is good but doesn't always seem to last as long as it should. I hear Bromazepam lasts a little longer but is it sedating enough?

Let's keep this rolling folks ; )

For me Diazepam only lasts about 4 hours, which sucks. Clonazepam is much better, lasts a good 8 hours and very effective for sleep at the correct dose. Bromazepam is one of the crappier benzos and not a great option for sleep. Go with Clonazepam

For me Diazepam only lasts about 4 hours, which sucks. Clonazepam is much better, lasts a good 8 hours and very effective for sleep at the correct dose. Bromazepam is one of the crappier benzos and not a great option for sleep. Go with Clonazepam

Thanks man ; ) eah i've read very conflicting things about bromazepam.

I reacted really badly to clonazepam, ended up incredibly dysphoric and depressed and vomited lots! Even at the therapeutic dose.

I reacted really badly to clonazepam, ended up incredibly dysphoric and depressed and vomited lots! Even at the therapeutic dose.

Minus the vomiting, but add "random feelings of rage" for me.

It was an extremely bad idea to use these for sleep, and I nearly lost everything (gf, major, job).

I'd say don't do it, it builds up in your system and can affect you for a long time afterward.

Might just stick with the diaze; i hear alot of people react badly to clonaz, but i'm still curious about bromazepam... alot of people say it's got advantages over diazepam.

Minus the vomiting, but add "random feelings of rage" for me.

It was an extremely bad idea to use these for sleep, and I nearly lost everything (gf, major, job).

I'd say don't do it, it builds up in your system and can affect you for a long time afterward.
is it bad to vomit on benzos? when I started xanax yeaars ago it made me throw up or naustead a lot. every benzo did. but I eventually over came that. could someone explain this? I figured it was a side effect

I also have a love hate relationship for clonazepam to keep on topic. I lost the love of my life on it. I lost several friends, it caused many stints of rage for me. I would get mad and anxiety would be off the roof or just frustrated then I would take clonazepam and it would make me more pissed and agitated almost at times aggressive in a violent way. I got back on it but it seems to work shitty for calming one down, it kinda of just relaxes your body? if that makes sense. then theres times where it works/worked great and I loved it sooo much and it was very sedating. Now all I get is a little relaxation. The only benzos that help me with anxiety truly and calm me down is Xanax number 1, and Lorazepam. Diazepam works ok too, but sometimes it doesn't even work for me. I wish Xanax was a longer acting benzo. Most doctors including my current one wont prescribe it anymore. I almost want to go on Lorazepam. I think 4 mg's of that would set me straight. I don't know if I liked the feeling though I got on Xanax or any short acting benzo when it would be time to redose. My body would fiend for it and I would just say chill out and wait and it would almost come to a point where id be shaking and then I had to even if I didn't want to take my benzos yet. I try to hold off for as long as I can since I'm on add meds. If I take it while on them it is an over kill with my MMT and all. Yea, but clonazepam ruined my life when I think of it, made me a crazy fuck, and I regret most of the things I did on it. I just fucked up good friend/relationships. I still wont forgive myself for some of it. I do know if I am in a Good mood it works well, bad mood oh hell no. Its always a hit or miss.

i'd go for bromazepam coz clonaz doesn't do shit to me

^You'd say it lasts longer than diazepam? (not the half life, the effect duration) I'd like something that can keep me going for about 6/8 hours & fairly sedative.

I live in belgium. Here is lexotan or bromazepam easy to get if you have a willing dokter to prescribe it. I tried most of all existing benzo's. I can tell you 1 thing for sure, for those who read conflicting opinions. Most of the bad opinions come from people in the US, its not easy to get there or not at all if i'm right. So people judge and make opinions on rumours or just thinking they know it all. So..... Bromazepam is my favorite one and most used. Its got all you expact from a good benzo, little euphoria, smoothly sedating, feeling confident... Etc. The next day in morning you only feel it little and in the evening its the right time for again... The half life time is perfect. Yes clonazepam, alprazolam, lormetazepam, chlorazepate, any one of them got this small change.... And bromazepam is the perfect one to get you hooked for life.

Btw. Also as valtran, tilidine, a weak opiate.... Not many good opinions eather.... I got oxycontin, fentanyl, hydrocodone, codeine, buprenorphine..... Tilidine is not available in the US, same story.... Undervalued !!!! I like hydrocodone from US, but tilidine is the absolute number 1!!!!
Move to europe if you like good drugs....

Just my 2 cents

Clonazepam versus Bromazepam

Bromazepam is indicated for anxiety crisis and panic attacks. I took it. Fast kickstart, powerful sedative effects.
Once you take it, say goodbye to your reflexes and the next thing you are on your bed. You can't even remember what happened to you. Has shorter life than Clonazepam and is less addictive. Easier to come out of it. The max I took was 20mg before a serious nervous breakdown in which I screamed like a crazy until I had no longer any vocal chords (figuratively). Generally, 12mg was too much, and 6mg was my average. This benzo gets stronger and stronger as your anxiety steams away. So some people may think 3mg has a powerful effect, if their anxiety is low.

Clonazepam is indicated for day-time anxiety crisis, like dealing with a bully boss and this in day time.
You walk in heavens at the same time the so called person is cursing your mother and banging the door at you.
I used Clonazepam for moments of imminent confrontation and personal war arguments. Moments that you feel you are on the verge of killing someone if this person is close to take it up with you and Clonazepam works like the best benzo here, without taking you down. This one can surpass any other benzo because of its power, and retrieval off it can be hell breaking loose.
Once you are on this, you be prepared for coming out very very slowly because the abstinence time drives you insane.
Clonazepam is very good because it does not sedate you strongly. You feel funny, and calm, but to me, it takes a lot to put me to bed (6mg when I am on it, 2mg when I am out).

Last edited:
ask your Dr. for a very low dose of quetiapine. one hit wonder. 50mg see ya in 12 hours.
shits all over any benzo sleep

ask your Dr. for a very low dose of quetiapine. one hit wonder. 50mg see ya in 12 hours.
shits all over any benzo sleep
I know this is an old thread, but I must say when I had little-no tolerance, almost any Benzo would kill my anxiety enough and knock me out. I remember the days back in 2009 when I would take 40 mg of Diazepam, get on a 12 hour flight, wake up 12 hours later with my dinner all over me haha :D and not remember a f***king thing! Same thing with Alprazolam (Xanax)), used to take this for shorter flight, usually 2 - 4 mg would knock me out good and proper! I used to get some right funny looks off some of the other people on these flights =D Those were the days!!!

Anyway, all these years late, handfuls of Benzos won't knock me, for some reason.. neither does Quetiapine.

As for Bromazepam, I used to buy this from this from an old guy in a pharmacy back when I lived in Saigon. I think they were brand name Lexomil, 6mg bars, used to come in these cool little tubs. Some of which I have (The tubs, not the Bromazepam) I used to enjoy taking those, very decent recreational benzo.

^ Same here and I'm hating my tolerance nowadays. That's the problem with using benzos for sleep.

what dosage did you take of quetiapine? the higher the dose the more pyscoactive it is. for example if the average joe takes 300mg it may infact keep him awake because at that dose it becomes a serotonin agonist. It also has a super high infinity for dopamine receptors at virtually any dosage. its reallly complicated. even try 25mg. at this lose dose it has a very very high infinity for your H1 H2 histamine receptors. this makes you very drowsey, in combination with effects on dopamine receptors, for some people this helps their anxiety by blocking the transport of other NT's via the blocking of dopamine activity in certain receptor sites. (for example thus, it may slow down reuptake of norepinephrine = reduction in anxiety) at higher doses it begins to also start plugging off alot more of your dopamine receptors, so at first..say 50mg....d1, d2 .... then high dosage - d3, d4, d5 + serotonergic activity begins.

So hence for sleep keep the dosage low = max effect on histamine receptors, some of your dopamine sites get blocked off, and minimal effect on serotonin.

you need to find that sweet spot with seroquel. its a really complicated drug.

Benzo's should only be used as a tool. But fear not! man kind is refining benzo's to be less harmful. They now have thienotriazolodiazepine's...example is etizolam. some people say it can take up to 6 months before they need to increase from 1mg. But its a new way of tweaking the traditional benzo. So at least we have moved on from your classic benzo molecule structure to replacing entire sections of the structure to reduce this massive problem of tolerance and dependence. :)