• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam aka Klonopin

Diazepam, hands down.
Unforntunately my tolerance is so fucked 150mg barely shakes me.

Clonazepam... whew yeah I’d say that it is hands down
my favorite benzo. It is one of those pills that after about 15-20min after taking it you feel a cool warmth and softness wash over you & all your problems seem to melt away for the duration of the effects. Here’s my personal opinion of the effects of benzodiazepines I have tried.

clonazepam(klonopin)- euphoric. calm, cool, collective.
Carefree feelings, slurred speech, extreme amnesia, somewhat of an aphrodisiac& sex feels different but great.

Alprazolam(Xanax)- hits fast, usually like 10-15min tops comes on strong like a wave of euphoria washes over you. Extremely care free attitude, stealing seems like a great idea, but it is short lived 2-3 hrs at low doses unlike klonopin that has a extremely long half-life. But if you don’t take benzodiazepines regularly this one is gonna put you out like a light.

Lorazepam(Ativan)- this one is definitely one of the weaker benzos but in my experience, Ativan is without a doubt the most psychedelic/trippy benzo I have tried. Ex.( floor/walls/objects breathing, for some odd reason I get shadow people from taking this one but still euphoric and fun.

temezepam(restoril)- extremely sedative, heavy amnesia but euphoric nonetheless, cuddling/laying with significant other feels sooo comfortable lol.

Diazepam(Valium)- one of the most euphoric benzodiazepines in my opinion, very long half-life as well. If you got a drug test in 2 weeks don’t take Valium cause more than likely it’s gonna show up.

chlordiazepoxide(Librium)- one of the weakest benzodiazepines, used as rehabs for benzo withdrawal since it also has a very long half life, somewhat euphoric, will cause you to forget damn near everything though.. lol, I got a story about Librium for you guys.. I had to go to a different psychiatrist since I didn’t have the cash to pay my sub doc I went to my old one, and he didn’t like that I was on klonopin and Dino one together along with the adderall and gabapentin he told me that he would only prescribe the subs so I told him that I’m going to be sick without the klonopin?
He prescribed me Librium, so I left the office went home and got high on meth, subs and about 150mg of librium. I enjoyed the night with the girl that I was with and a couple friends but I had forgotten I was to start a new job the next day so me being stubborn, I went to drive to work that morning on no sleep and some psychoactive substances; even though everyone told me not to go, I still did & ended up flying up this mountain side hill and actually crashing into the rock side spinning out of control and slamming back into it again. Totaling my car, I split my lip completely open to where the top lip had two flaps, and breaking my right eye socket completely. Not fun. I had a dealer come over so I could score some dope for the pain and he said it looked like someone beat the shit out of me but only on the right side of my face since it was black and blue.
Moral of the story, don’t take benzodiazepines and drive because you’re bound to make a mistake sooner or later.

Hope you guys enjoyed my post, I’m new but I’ve watched over this site for over ten years and decided today I’m gonna sign up lol

-peace

Nice post, welcome to bluelight!

Cymbalta did this to me... i started binge drinking, outrageous behavior, i attempted suicide also drunk, swallowed idk how many of my Ativans n stole my brothers truck n ran straight into a stoned in driveway... but im not the only one, ppl have lawsuits against them n some actually won..
I used to take cymbalta for neuropathy and it did the same thing to me. Binge drinking, turned me into a pissy bitchy asshole(I'm a laid back go with the flow kinda guy) just nasty shit. Next time I had to fill I said screw it. Didn't do anything for the pain from the nerve damage anyway.

Not really fond now of Clonazepam, just don't get any relief from it either in theurputic doses and nothing in recreational. Don't know what I'm doing wrong?

Think I might just use what I have up to make room for more Diaz and Alpra lol.

Not really fond now of Clonazepam, just don't get any relief from it either in theurputic doses and nothing in recreational. Don't know what I'm doing wrong?

For years and years 1-2mg of clonazepam could knock me on my ass in 2 hours.

Now all the sudden 2mg is nothing. It still does help my anxiety but there's none of the effects I use to get from it for 10+ years. And it's not tolerance since I don't take it everyday. Not sure what happened.