• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam aka Klonopin

Mgold55

Bluelighter
Is this anyones first choice as "best " benzo. I have tried Ativan and Klonopin. I can say Klonopin gives a more relaxed feeling longer, better sleep, pain relief. and more munchies lol

Its my fav benzo, anyone else?

I didn't like it when recently got a box of them prescribed for nightmares. Xanax / alprazolam is at least somewhat euphoric but maybe I'm just not the gaba guy. I have social and generalized anxiety, they erase it but make me feel limited and depressed. Before I got to know these juicy dissociatives I liked the benzos much more though.

Clonazepam is certainly better than lorazepam (ativan), but that isn't difficult considering that lorazepam is probably one of the least desirable benzos. Clonazepam can be pretty amnestic, but it seems good for pain, sleep and muscle relaxation.

I like benzos in this order, diazepam ( although it's so hypnotic,) least to me but gets the best results overall.

Then clonazepam because I can function on it pretty well during the day and also easily go to sleep if I wanted. Beware of the amnesia if you over do it, especially if you drink or mix benzos (bad idea).

Ativan is functionally sound and gets the job done, a good all around general needs med.

Xanax is my least favorite. They actually have made me more anxious for some reason.. but a feel times was chill. Doesn't last long of course.

Just my experience.

the calming effect of clonazepam is much more pronounced than any other benzo to me. without being overly sedating. great benzo but man she bites if your hooked on er n trying to get off.

Definitely my favourite benzo out of the ones I've tried, but there are many I've not had the pleasure of yet.

Lorazepam is my least favourite...

tied with etizolam for my favourite diazepine currently. alot of people shit on etizolam, but when i have a big tolerance, vaped etizolam is heavenly

I cannot say that it is my favorite benzo, but if it is pleasant, in my opinion I prefer it to diazepam (it was 40mg a day) now they also prescribed clonazepam to use together with diazepam. My idea was to change the 40mg of diazepam for 4mg of clonazepam, but my doctor told me to take 10mg diazepam and 1mg of clonazepam 2 times a day. A 50min ago I took 2mg of clonazepam and yes ... it is quite relaxing and has a pleasant body sensation that diazepam personally does not have.

For me, it goes (in order of best to worst) diazepam>alprazolam>etizolam>norflurazepam>clonazepam>every other benzo. So I guess you could say I think it to be the 'worst' benzo. Always just puts me to sleep or overly sedates me without much anxiety or G.I. pain relief.

I think it's worth mentioning that everyone reacts to just about every benzo differently though.

I have a tolerance and 4-6 mg of clonazepam makes me feel amazing. these days though my dose doesnt exceed 2 mg in one sitting. I take a 2 mg dose when i wake up, 1 mg in the afternoon, 1.5 at bed. its the perfect regimen for me as far as anxiety and withdrawal prevention go

My perference is (best to worst): Etizolam > Diazepam > Lorazepam > Alprazolam. However, I only use at low doses to combat anxiety or to help me sleep (and only orally).

I have take very little benzos in my life. As I suffer from a kind of social anxiety, the ones that have helped me the most in this regard have been clonazepam and lorazepam (why so much hate with this one?). I have never felt euphoria with any benzo (maybe a little with clonazepam). Also, clonazepam and lorazepam seem less hypnotic than xanax, which makes me sleep immediately. The bad thing about clonazepam is that it seems to affect your memory more and you don't remember things you did during the day you took it. I have also tried clotiazepam (it's a thienodiazepine) and it's similar to clonazepam but kinda weaker. Anyway, given a choice, I preferred clonazepam over all other benzos.

I have take very little benzos in my life. As I suffer from a kind of social anxiety, the ones that have helped me the most in this regard have been clonazepam and lorazepam (why so much hate with this one?). I have never felt euphoria with any benzo (maybe a little with clonazepam). Also, clonazepam and lorazepam seem less hypnotic than xanax, which makes me sleep immediately. The bad thing about clonazepam is that it seems to affect your memory more and you don't remember things you did during the day you took it. I have also tried clotiazepam (it's a thienodiazepine) and it's similar to clonazepam but kinda weaker. Anyway, given a choice, I preferred clonazepam over all other benzos.

Clonazepam is the most useful.

Benzos used to be my DOC when it came to recreational drugs, now it's Heroin but that's irrelevant. I know some people don't find benzos recreational but I definitely do. I'm sure me having a anxiety disorder for years plays a part in that. But anyways, Clonazepam is my favorite benzos. Xanax used to be back when I was younger and more Into "getting fucked up" but I got tired with blacking out and acting stupid, gaining a reputation and all that. Diazepam never did much for me, and I've taken doses of about 80mg with very little tolerance to benzos and for some reason didn't care much for it. Lorazepam was decent, I don't see the hate for it either. But klonopin wins. It's strong, Long lasting, and not overally sedating like xanax. Tho it can be amnesiac. I'd like to try certain RC benzos but the drug addict in me would abuse it I'm sure.

Benzos used to be my DOC when it came to recreational drugs, now it's Heroin but that's irrelevant. I know some people don't find benzos recreational but I definitely do. I'm sure me having a anxiety disorder for years plays a part in that. But anyways, Clonazepam is my favorite benzos. Xanax used to be back when I was younger and more Into "getting fucked up" but I got tired with blacking out and acting stupid, gaining a reputation and all that. Diazepam never did much for me, and I've taken doses of about 80mg with very little tolerance to benzos and for some reason didn't care much for it. Lorazepam was decent, I don't see the hate for it either. But klonopin wins. It's strong, Long lasting, and not overally sedating like xanax. Tho it can be amnesiac. I'd like to try certain RC benzos but the drug addict in me would abuse it I'm sure.

When you took benzos, did you do it without anything else? When I have taken an opioid, I notice that if I take a benzo I hardly feel it. It must be that opioids by themselves have anxiolytic properties I think. And if I take a very high dose of benzos, definitely kills my high and more than euphoria I get dysphoria.

I have to go tomorrow or be in serious serious trouble. Thank you for the information hun
When you took benzos, did you do it without anything else? When I have taken an opioid, I notice that if I take a benzo I hardly feel it. It must be that opioids by themselves have anxiolytic properties I think. And if I take a very high dose of benzos, definitely kills my high and more than euphoria I get dysphoria.
Most of the time yes I took benzos alone, but in high enough doses to get intoxicated. I find now a days I I take them with my Heroin (I'm an IV user) it mainly just makes me nod a lot more and eventually go to sleep. It's not as enjoyable as doing Heroin by itself. But I wouldn't consider it dysphoric at all.

Most of the time yes I took benzos alone, but in high enough doses to get intoxicated. I find now a days I I take them with my Heroin (I'm an IV user) it mainly just makes me nod a lot more and eventually go to sleep. It's not as enjoyable as doing Heroin by itself. But I wouldn't consider it dysphoric at all.

Yes, I also prefer opioids by itself. About benzos, do you eventually gain tolerance for blackouts? Because every time I take a dose a little higher than usual, I blackout (I have a very low tolerance to benzos anyway, I only take 0.5 / 1 mg clonazepam).

Yes, I also prefer opioids by itself. About benzos, do you eventually gain tolerance for blackouts? Because every time I take a dose a little higher than usual, I blackout (I have a very low tolerance to benzos anyway, I only take 0.5 / 1 mg clonazepam).
With tolerance You gain the ability to be able to take higher doses before blacking out, but you will eventually still black out if you take to high of a dose. Amnesia is just a side effect of all benzos. I assume it's because they effect your GABA receptors.

With tolerance You gain the ability to be able to take higher doses before blacking out, but you will eventually still black out if you take to high of a dose. Amnesia is just a side effect of all benzos. I assume it's because they effect your GABA receptors.

I have never gotten euphoria from benzo I always thought I would and I've taken up to 10 2mg xanax in a day for a few days I'd binge and that brings tolerance up like a mofo days after I'd find myself struggling to taper back down but I wonder one use of a binge will bring ?.I've noticed that if I binged for daysy tolerance goes up .5 mg for each day I binge it's scary how quickly you can get into serious trouble with these drugs . I just got out of the hospital for benzo detox and I didn't have benzos for 3 days and I was hallucinating but they had me on 2000mg to 3000mg of deapoke as a pre emptive incase infall int serizues it was awful I got xanax on hand that didn't get noticed by the doc so I have a few left over my suboxone doc took me on and to my surprise she wanted to detox me.off the benzos but im not sure what the plan is I'm going have to start cut 10% of these I'm hoping going down ,5 every 2 week is reasonable . Wish me luck