Classic rock

. this Swiss guys are my favourite black metal band

I dated a Death Metal vocalist/drummer for about 18 months. Cookie Monster vocals heh. I can appreciate the skill needed to play that stuff but it just sounds horrible to me :)

I love Bowie but that Motorhead version just kicks ass. Not really that into metal and bands like The Cult and Guns n' Roses are considered more rock now because of metal morphing to include stuff like death metal. I do like the Industrial stuff like NIN and Rammstein though.
Never heard about NIN.....except this is Nine Inch Nails,which i heard of them,but only like name.Think those were the bands with Seatle sound like Nirvana ...they rose up 90 and that time aside from groups from late 60 I was listening Cypress Hill&Psycho Realm....my H years&lot of pods.Then I was meloman.literally woke up&sleep with music.....have read a lot of books.From years that passed.Very rarely listen music&read.I don't know why.....for real.Ramstein got good tracks indeed

Never heard about NIN.....except this is Nine Inch Nails,which i heard of them,but only like name.Think those were the bands with Seatle sound like Nirvana ...they rose up 90 and that time aside from groups from late 60 I was listening Cypress Hill&Psycho Realm....my H years&lot of pods.Then I was meloman.literally woke up&sleep with music.....have read a lot of books.From years that passed.Very rarely listen music&read.I don't know why.....for real.Ramstein got good tracks indeed

Yeah NIN = Nine Inch Nails :) Same time as Grunge but darker/angrier and were from Ohio.

I didn't get into them til much later than that. Trent Reznor was just a skinny kid back then but they've improved a lot and toured/worked with Bowie. He wrote "Hurt" which Johnny Cash covered on his final album (and put it as the last song.

Divine intervention in this decaying world
While a hip young dude stood passionately
Succumbing to the he-dog sound
Of the mystifying beat combo that
Breaks down your door
Gonna take you high now, take you real high

I'm kickin' down the Devil's door
Cheap thrills baby, you know I need some more, yeah
City on fire becoming me
Let's hurry lover and fly together
Majestic high and soaring now
Babylon bares her breast again
Time's like quicksand
Soon again, I'm standing naked in

Wonderland
I feel mistreated, yeah, ow
Wonderland
I feel defeated but not for long

Oh, tear the petals from this sweet narcissus
Crumbles gently in the palm of my hand
What once was inviting is dull and blinding
Once magnificent has slipped away
Serpent in my belly stomach crawlin' now
Wipe the sweat from my furrowed brow
Time's like quicksand
Soon again, I'm standing naked in

Wonderland
I feel mistreated, yeah
Wonderland
I feel defeated, yeah, but not for long
Wonderland
Bound and branded, yeah, on my back
Wonderland
Tired and cheated, yeah-yeah
Ooh yeah

Divine intervention in this decaying world
While the hip young dude stood passionately
Succumbing to the he-dog sound

You know the sound that breaks down your doors?
Are listening to me now?
The sound of a mystifying beat combo
That's gonna take you higher, baby

Wonderland
Bound and branded, look out
Wonderland
Tired, tired and cheated, yeah

Earth's your mother
Heed your brother

Songwriters: Ian Robert Astbury / William Henry Duffy

Last edited: