Classic rock

John Fogerty and his brother grew up in the Bay Area of Northern California. Whaaaat

HOT TUNA [2011] - Angel of Darkness

Simmons-Tobias-Photo-Hot-Tuna-2013-main.jpg

I like the term "classic rock" because it's very subjective and open to interpretation. When I was growing up in the 1970's & 80's, it meant something from Elvis to The Beatles. Now it could be Nirvana or anything.

I've been obsessed with this song lately because it reminds me of a young lady that I have a tiny crush on. ❤️ I think that this is one of the most beautiful songs written by anyone.

That's the Beatles trying to sound like the Beach Boys and not really succeeding but you know that's just like my opinion man

I live about 2 mi from Hawthorne High School where the Beach Boys went so that entitles me to express my opinion man

The Beatles and Beach Boys (especially Paul McCartney & Brian Wilson) both admitted to having a healthy rivalry with one another, which inspired them both to make even better music.

Brian said that without "Rubber Soul" there would be no "Pet Sounds", and Paul said that without "Pet Sounds" there would be no "Sgt. Pepper"!

Last edited: