Votes: 44 9.2%
  • I am female and against circumcision

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • Other - I'll post my response below

Votes: 12 2.5%

• Total voters
Nickatina said:
because they're insecure

Gonna disagree with you. I'm pretty comfortable with my intact wang, but I'm not going to diss people who got circumcised either. I'm the only male in my family who isn't cut, my son is also circumcised, and for a long time I wanted to be cut (just to fit in with the rest of the family, thinking that's the way it should be, mostly because of attitudes that I'm going to describe). The issue is some individuals who are circumcised are so negative about the ones who are not, like its a disease or unhealthy. Even though they don't have a circumcised penis, they are so quick to say its "dirty". Based on what?

My dick is clean and never smells bad, I get head regularly and have no complaints. I would get offended if someone said my dick was dirty when it was in fact not, and the only reason they are saying this is because they're unfamiliar with uncircumcised penises. Dicks can stink, cut or not, stop dating dirty men.

I am uncut, though I wish I was. I think it looks very unsightly... not to mention the fact it's extremely sensitive.

My cousin is uncircumcised and he swears he cant even get the AT&T network to go down on him. Everybody calls him "Rollback" and he has developed a serious complex about it. Isn't that where the term "smegma" comes from? EEEEWWW

it's odd to hear of people being ostracised for BEING cut...
In the USA, it is very common then??

In the UK, the only cut people I KNOW apart from myself are jewish or muslim....

I myself (and my parents) are not religious,
but I was cut when I was very young,
because I was too lazy to roll back my foreskin everytime i wanted to piss.
(and so kept spraying piss everywhere in the bathroom)

my parents didn't just want me to get circumscribed, but i am glad i was.

It might just be because I am, but i think it seems cleaner (before i even heard it was supposed to be cleaner, not well publicized in my country) and looks better.

Most people I know say they would like to have had it done, but don't want to do it now (ie they wish their parents had had them cut as a baby).

I always liked it as a kid, cuz i remember when i was little (say, 7 or 8), i saw other boys cocks, like in swimming class changing rooms and said "wow look, your willy's really small and thin!".

Mine wasn't MUCH longer, but about 1" wide,
and i don't know about at my age now, but as a kid i remember guys bein like 1/4", looked so lame.

Last edited:
im a female and prefer cut
not that i think uncut is dirty or anything, i just dont like the look/feel of it, and i like giving oral sex, although its pulled back... i just want it out of my way!

Nickatina said:
because they're insecure

Insecure about what? The fact that we haven't been surgically operated on in the first few hours of our lives?

Idiot.

^ Whoa whoa whoa. Really though, that's what I mean, you are attacking us because of something beyond our control and it seems that there is no good reason other than to satisfy your own insecurities. I'm not saying that insecurity is a sign of weakness, especially in this instance where uncircumcised members are met with the brunt of a good amount of jokes, stereotypes, and even insults, warranted or not. I don't blame someone for defending their god-given talent at all. But it does seem that you guys are getting extremely defensive about the subject.

Nickatina said:
^ Whoa whoa whoa. Really though, that's what I mean, you are attacking us because of something beyond our control and it seems that there is no good reason other than to satisfy your own insecurities. I'm not saying that insecurity is a sign of weakness, especially in this instance where uncircumcised members are met with the brunt of a good amount of jokes, stereotypes, and even insults, warranted or not. I don't blame someone for defending their god-given talent at all. But it does seem that you guys are getting extremely defensive about the subject.

We're not attacking people who are circumcised, we're attacking the practice of circumcision. Can you see that distinction or do you care not to?

It seems to me that there are plenty of circumcised and uncircumcised people in this thread who have contrived to take the points very personally. It suits you to only see defensiveness and insecurity on one side when it exists on both.

In Finland, circumcised men are really rare. They only get circumcised if there's something wrong with the foreskin, like when it's too tight. I have to say that there are so good sides with a foreskin too. For example handjob is so much easier to do for un-circumcised guy. How do you even do it without the foreskin? Oil? I've only been with one guy whose been circumcised (and about 35 un-circumised) and it was great, but somehow his penis looked so.. ..naked. I think it's just what people are use to. Both ways are anyway perfectly fine with me.

darrenteed said:
My cousin is uncircumcised and he swears he cant even get the AT&T network to go down on him. Everybody calls him "Rollback" and he has developed a serious complex about it. Isn't that where the term "smegma" comes from? EEEEWWW

That has little to do with whether he's circumsized or not as when fully erect, the foreskin effectively disappears as the skin is stretched back along the shaft. I'm uncircumsized and having a foreskin hasn't been a problem with any woman I've been with.

As for smegma, as people have pointed out, if you bathe regularly it's not even an issue

I like (love) giving head too much to deal with the pulling back thing...sorry guys

^ Who says you have to pull back? When its hard there isn't anything to pull back. 8) Plus.. how is it in the way anyways?

LoveAlways said:
I like (love) giving head too much to deal with the pulling back thing...sorry guys

It is not just the pulling back thing. Uncut guys have an odor...it is not their fault...but it is there.
All these guys are saying "Wash and it is no problem".
If you go against ALL recomendations and actually use soap when washing your foreskin ("they" say not to because it irritates and drys out the sensitive tissue), the smell is back an hour after bathing.
It smells like sour gym socks.
Smegma build up takes about a day.
Guess what, if you are with an uncut guy...spur of the moment sex during a night camping is out of the question.
...unless you have a strong stomach.
This is why uncut guys have a hard time finding oral sex.
Being cut is just cleaner. No if ands or buts about it.

And no one has mentioned that if you are not cut, regular sex feels like the guy is having sex with himself.
....and honestly it looks that way, like he is fucking his own skin.
Many women have told me this is another reason they prefer cut men.

And Mariposa.
"for the last time, there is no reason this issue cannot be discussed without resorting to terms like "mutilation" or "child abuse". We are all aware of the nature of the procedure and additional use of pejoratives will result in warnings or time-outs for those who cannot pick up the level of this discussion. QUICKLY. "

What are you going to do, put someones computer in the corner????

You are an unpaid moderator of an off internet website. Get off your high horse and quit trying to be the mother hubbard of Bluelight.
Let people argue there points for crying out loud.

^ I wash it daily and never have an odor issue. Really gotta question the kind of guys who have foreskin and don't wash it. My dick doesn't smell when I wake up :p

You must have an uncut dick since you seem so certain about these things, yes? May I recommend you wash it?

And no one has mentioned that if you are not cut, regular sex feels like the guy is having sex with himself.

What utter twaddle

You must have an uncut dick since you seem so certain about these things, yes? May I recommend you wash it?

*chortles heartily* =D =D

You are an unpaid moderator of an off internet website.

No, but a ban (temp or perm) works just as well as far as this site is concerned. If you can't see why Mariposa is saying to avoid such inflammatory language, I'd say your time here is limited...

CII~360 said:
It is not just the pulling back thing. Uncut guys have an odor...it is not their fault...but it is there.
All these guys are saying "Wash and it is no problem".
If you go against ALL recomendations and actually use soap when washing your foreskin ("they" say not to because it irritates and drys out the sensitive tissue), the smell is back an hour after bathing.
It smells like sour gym socks.
Smegma build up takes about a day.
Guess what, if you are with an uncut guy...spur of the moment sex during a night camping is out of the question.
...unless you have a strong stomach.
Being cut is just cleaner. No if ands or buts about it.

Many women have told me this is another reason they prefer cut men.

And Mariposa.
"for the last time, there is no reason this issue cannot be discussed without resorting to terms like "mutilation" or "child abuse". We are all aware of the nature of the procedure and additional use of pejoratives will result in warnings or time-outs for those who cannot pick up the level of this discussion. QUICKLY. "

You are an unpaid moderator of an off internet website. Get off your high horse and quit trying to be the mother hubbard of Bluelight.
Let people argue there points for crying out loud.

Wow. Seriously, where are you getting your facts from...

I don't really feel the need to defend myself and other intact guys AGAIN from this bullshit so I won't, but maybe you just need a little more experience with both intact and cut guys, both who bathe regularly to see that there really isn't much in the way of a difference...

CB.

fastandbulbous said:
What utter twaddle

*chortles heartily* =D =D

No, but a ban (temp or perm) works just as well as far as this site is concerned. If you can't see why Mariposa is saying to avoid such inflammatory language, I'd say your time here is limited...

I am cut, and "mutilated" is pretty accurate in one definition of the word. Using child abuse is out there, but if someone wants to argue it like that...let them.
It is there POV. Not offensive at all.
I curse no one, nor have I called anyone names.

One thing I find troublesome and disturbing on Bluelight is lack of the freedom of speech.

Shame on some of these Moderators that shun people and (COUGH COUGH) put up a picture of a diseased pus leaking penis (Mariposia) when replying to me in a thread...
Kinda makes ya say "hmmmmmm".

And if I get banned from Bluelight, although it may be hard, I will try to pick up the peices and go on with my life...
:(

Last edited:
^ Stop sucking dirty dick then. Find someone who actually washes daily and see if you still have an issue.

ps: glory holes are dirty, stop that.