• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

choose the shoes

Jean-Paul

Bluelighter
okay, so my work asked me to get some practical black shoes cause they didn't like me showing the tops of my docs. i think. so. this is a good chance to choose some actual shoes and i can work the charm from there or you know pull my pants down over my docs or whatever but i have to show the effort that i bought new shoes. but i can't make decisions. so pls god help me. "all i knew was they had to be black....love me!" CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER AND POST IT AS A COMMENT. I CANNOT MAKE DECISIONS. i do not buy throwaway shoes. even if i have to wear them on throwaway occasions.
2pr8pox.jpg

umm... if your docs aren't acceptable, then what makes you think these would be?

You mean Doc Martens, yeah? If you're place of employment wants you to wear practical shoes, I don't think any of those would fit the bill, honestly. My advice would be to dress more conservatively when at work and show off your personal style in your off time.

ya all of those are more outrageous than doc martens

cant tell if troll

but if not these are what your work is expecting

like these but black
Soodmall-Men-s-Office-Brown-Leather-Formal-Business-Shoes.jpg

Last edited:
i am 24 but too into fashion to be socially conscious as such. just.....what do you think would be the best.
i am a horrible 24.........i am horrible........in general.....but baby steps...........and i just do not buy cheap shoes.
going for working part time school part time in a few months, i also do surveys for extra income

You mean Doc Martens, yeah? If you're place of employment wants you to wear practical shoes, I don't think any of those would fit the bill, honestly. My advice would be to dress more conservatively when at work and show off your personal style in your off time.
yeah the thing is i can't really bring myself to buy some ugly piece of shit shoes for work at a job i hate and i'm sure i can coerce them with whatever.
i mostly just need these shoes to double as summer shoes for me/expensive shoes last a long time.
i fucking detest the idea of wearing/BUYING ugly cheap shoes for work

a lot of those are jeffrey campbell so either he hits the market right at tween or i'm arrested development, i think we know both are probably true but lets just work from there

ya all of those are more outrageous than doc martens

cant tell if troll

but if not these are what your work is expecting

like these but black
Soodmall-Men-s-Office-Brown-Leather-Formal-Business-Shoes.jpg
yeah i have a real problem purchasing shoes for work i wont wear elsewhere, not a troll, OCD fashion obsessed and delusional

umm... if your docs aren't acceptable, then what makes you think these would be?

they basically just said black shoes, i mean, they really can't fire me if i come in in something i *thought* was acceptable, besides if i pull my pants over my docs it'll probably be fine.
and i'll just act really stupid and surprised if they dont like my new shoes (which i will also pull my pants over)
so it's not a big deal besides which shoes do you like best
i am a girl, obvs
thinnish"
5'7"
there you go

yeah the thing is i can't really bring myself to buy some ugly piece of shit shoes for work at a job i hate and i'm sure i can coerce them with whatever.
i mostly just need these shoes to double as summer shoes for me/expensive shoes last a long time.
i fucking detest the idea of wearing/BUYING ugly cheap shoes for work

If you detest the idea of wearing/buying ugly shoes then why are you considering the options you listed?

Hahaha. Sorry you just made that too easy.

But if you can't get over what kind of shoes you need to wear for your job then I suggest you do a bit of growing up, mate.

right. but i'm not going to do that. so you just pick a number. from the picture.

i mean i am pretty sure they just didn't like me wearing my 14 up docs OVER pants so it's a fair ball game tbh i just want these to double as summer shoes apart from work.

I like #3. I think they could work in a workplace as well as day to day.

they basically just said black shoes, i mean, they really can't fire me if i come in in something i *thought* was acceptable, besides if i pull my pants over my docs it'll probably be fine.
and i'll just act really stupid and surprised if they dont like my new shoes (which i will also pull my pants over)
so it's not a big deal besides which shoes do you like best
i am a girl, obvs
thinnish"
5'7"
there you go

but this is being silly. you can't be acting ignorant of the purpose of the shoe. sure, it might mean you don't get severely admonished, but you'll likely just be told to get another pair, and so the whole point in getting these would be wasted.