• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

chocolate

I like Black forest (mmm) time outs (Mmm) Kit Kats (MMm) and last but not least... I really really really like tim tams (MMM)

iamtha1 said:
I hate getting huge gifts and not having anything in return!!!
Seriosuly when did people decide that Easter was another gift-giving ceremony?

I received a box of 50 Ferroro Roches and I gave the person back... a Cadbury egg (small to medium-sized) :|

ha! this made me literally LOL.

i only gave easter gifts to 2 friends because i went and stayed with them down the coast. everyone else can fuck themselves! ;)

I don't like plain chocolate (unless it is dark chocolate) so I like the flavoured (peppermint, malteser, honeycomb) chocolates the best.

I totally agree about the creme egg thing....they're like simultaneously disgusting and delicious :\

i only got 3 easter eggs (and bunny ears :\:() from my mum, and i've got 2 left. i don't really like chocolate that much :(

I got lots and lotd of chocolate... and i made it my mission to have it cleared out by the end of this week! im so close.. but so sick of it!

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Turkish delight is a waste of good chocolate. When I get one of those horrible rubbery chewy things in a boxed set of chocolates, they go straight in the bin

I just saw this quote and had to repeat it.

Turkish Delight is the most disgusting attempt at confectionary I've ever seen.

^ Godless heathens! How dare you speak ill of Turkish Delight like that?! :X

Confectionary has feelings too you know!

Joannie, you're making it awfully hard for yourself to win a frog!

Turkish delight is DELICIOUS!!!!!

Both the chocolate "fake" turkish delight and authentic non-chocolate turkish delight are divine!

rose flavoured jelly in chocolate!!! what's not to love?!?? :X

Mary Poppins said:
Turkish delight is DELICIOUS!!!!!

Both the chocolate "fake" turkish delight and authentic non-chocolate turkish delight are divine!

rose flavoured jelly in chocolate!!! what's not to love?!??

rose flavoured jelly in chocolate!!! :p

I didn't get ANY... I repeat A.N.Y Easter Eggs this year from ANYONEEEEEEEE :'(

^^ Neither did I.

We actually bought some so we could have an Easter Egg hunt in the backyard in the morning after all the weekend shenanigans, but we all forgot, what with the rain and the drugs and whatnot...

I didn't get any chocolate either, but that's ok, i eat enough already ;)

I got a bottle of champagne and a beautiful orchid, so i'm happy :)

Turkish delight is my favourite sweet [along with chokitos].

Who would have thought roses would be so delicious?!

up all night said:
Turkish delight is my favourite sweet [along with chokitos].

Who would have thought roses would be so delicious?!

I love turkish delight as well :) Especially the packets that i get from our local deli. They come a close second to the cubes my nonna used to make. :(

The only time I consume chocolate is if it's in a protein bar, but besides that it is disgusting.

iamtha1 said:
Seriosuly when did people decide that Easter was another gift-giving ceremony?

Actually I was thinking that myself.

I hadn't planned to buy anything, then my sister and her gf got loaded up with choccies for everyone when we went shopping. I felt guilty so I bought a little gift pack for them too.

But seriously, too much chocolate the last few days. I ended up throwing one out because I just didn't want to see anymore ;)

turkish delight is my absolute favourite. best thing about easter is being able to buy turkish delight eggs!

zomg i'm so craving real turkish delight a la kebab shop, with the pistachios and the icing sugar rim around your mouth.

GODDAMN!!!!! :X

Ferrero Rocher & Lindt Balls and cocaine (which hey is from coco....)

from coca dude...

very different to cacao (which is where cocoa is from)

^although chocolate-dipped coca leaves might be a new sensation. Sort of like a moccha, but not :)