• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

chocolate

muzby said:
well, got into another debate today about chocolate bars ( i tend to do this in my line of work... ;) )

anyhoo, just wanted to find out i guess... what's everyones favourite chocolate??

i've always been a big fan of kit kat chunky's, but lately, i've become a fan of the kinder bueno bar...

and when it comes to straight out chocolate blocks, nothing beats a good lindt bar.. :)

mmmm.... dammit... just thinking about it is making me hungry!!

8( :\ 8o =D

my favourite are

snickers
cherry ripe
and dairy milk chocolate with hazelnuts
bounty

in that order

my fav chocky right now would be anything in the Kinda line =D i love Kinder Buenos :D

i was quite found of mily ways and all the different milky way flavours growing up.

i believe there were:

caramel
vanilla
strawberry

*yummmy*

I just ahd my frist chocolatehot cross bun for the year

mmmmm.

10 seconds in the microwave... Floury goodness!

oooer ive not tried one of those yet...a mission to brumbys is on order i think ;)

Your missing out.

I'm not a great fan on dark chocolate, but the old gold macadamia is VERY nice. Suck down 2 pieces and you stop craving chocolate for a couple of days

Anything chocolatey makes me drool.

Ever notice when u try keep ur drool in ur mouth while ur chewing chocie it just always dribbles out... or maybe thats just me. :/

pillsnapa said:
Mellon KitKat!!

kitkat-melon.jpg

omg what the hell Yuck

ooh my- delicious! if you like choc orange type stuff try the new mini jaffa wagon wheels. best find ever :)

body paint chocolate tastes foul!
i reckon if u melted down some cooking chocolate added a bit of vanilla sugar and added some thickened cream. Let that sit for about 20minutes wouldn't taste bad at all!

^^ just use that ICe Magic ( Or Magic Ice cant member name ) stuff hahah =D ;)

Twix ( Got of 40 of em while i was over seas for 5-10$ .. *drool )
and most white chocolate things (eg WHite Chocolate KitKat Chunky )

Ahh yeah thats right, it is a lil sweet ( at times )
I havnt had it in ages, Only reason i thought of it then was cause i saw besta with is own lil tub of icecream and an bottle of ice magic. the other weekend.
I was soOOoOO Jealous :p

i am avoiding all chocolate right now, but my fave is toblerone!!! yumyumyumyumyumyumyum

yep toblerone is beautiful.

okay, my 'favorites' list would go something like this:

toblerone
gullian chocolates
kit kat (normal sized ones not the chunky)
anything choc orange flavoured
crunchy bites
twix
twirl
cherry ripe
milky way

and i must also mention that i hate hate hate white chocolate- makes me feel sick.

mmmm cherry ripes.... so yummy.
also a good easter show bag
if u wanna get a good easter show bag, buy the cadburys or the cherry ripe! :)

MezZedUp said:
I miss dime bars. I have to find a shop that imports food stuff from USA...

oh god *dime bars* I'm sooo very addicted to those things! I live in the UK now so have a steady supply but dread the day when I return to OZ and must reform my addict ways... :)

on the other hand, they don't have proper cadburys chocolate here and its just so hard to cope with :( (they do have cadburys but its a different mix and it just tastes wrong )

B.U.M.P.

turkish%20delight%20-%20large.jpg

Hooray for Turkish Delight.

My favourite chocolate, bar none.

I still prefer them the old way they used to wrap them, with the cardboard around the bar inside the packaging, before this new fangled stay-fresh silver wrapping.

A fun sized one is currently making my afternoon a lot more pleasant. :)