• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago - what the hell is there to do around here!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if $ is an issue for you (as it is for me whenever i visit chitown from naperville) you should check out they have half off specials of random shit to do every day. half off food, half off movies, half off wave runners in the summer, i went fuckin kayaking n shit. half off skydiving. i've seen it all folks. what's nice is that you get a massive price cut, and you end up doing things that you wouldn't normally do. it's perfect if you have a girlfriend too.

Last edited by a moderator:
chicago is horribly boring when you're not 21, but if you're 21.........hush. I'm almost there. There is a lot of shit to do but a lot of that shit says 21+...but you can always walk around and find some shit. I dunno. I wanna say its dead right now, but I'm also in school.:|8)

whoever said fucking lincoln park???? what? realllllyyy? no. and clark? fuck no. division is kinda funny. if you wanna see the dirtiest fucking el stop ever take the redline to wilson ..... i can smell the piss:\

mann.. i'm a spammer... the site i mentioned (will not mention again) is really useful and is applicable to the OP... it's a fucking great recommendation and it's too bad that there are so many shitty spammers around that ruin the opportunity for those of us who are legit to help out someone else.

to the mod, maybe you should fucking visit the website and see that it's not some bullshit ad revenue site before editing it out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Art Institute! Free on Thursdays after 5!

And yeah, the Baha'i Temple is beautiful, it's like 5 minutes from my house. My friends used to go there to trip shrooms. (I'm not from Wilmette, don't worry guys ;))

theres LOTS do to in Chi town, partied there for years, PM me if ya wanna know the good spots.

thats tshirt weather, just like every other kind of weather

how are you having a hard time finding shit to do? i live in farmville va where the closest movie theater is like a 45 min drive.

Last edited:
It seems like most of the people I've known from this site has fallen off this earth.

.no one responds to texts or calls..I see a lot of them haven't signed on here in a few months so I don't bother to PM

I haven't done a meetup since like january or feburary and was wondering if anyone else has

There used to be a lot of Chi BLrs but they seem to have begone...I guess maybe the closure of your favorite posters favorite thread has something to do with it but can't be the only reason

Sup Chinky?

We should plan a Chi town Bl meet up. I like to socialize and <3<3 my dope. None of my friends touch the stuff so i always use solo. It wud be cool to have some pals to nod with. Lemme know.

Milwaukee's only 1.5 away. Could I consider myself a Chi towner?

In all honesty, I'm asking to transfer there. Ever heard of a Rock Bottom :)?

I know you guys HAVE to know what those are. There are like a million of them up in chicagoland.

So weird here. I've always seen the street #'s increase as you head NORTH not WEST.

Oh and it's all bout Nitro on sundays and NRG on thursdays...the whole scene around the club is pretty chill as well.

ontorague and excalibur if u wanna hang with the big boyz...or club mambos on pulaski and milwaukee is decent if u down with some latin hos.

Visit the Conservatory and the beautiful surrounding area...lovely this time of year...

Yea dude I feel ur pain. I just moved to chicago and Im bored as hell. Been tryin to find shit to do also

Yea dude I feel ur pain. I just moved to chicago and Im bored as hell. Been tryin to find shit to do also

It's alot better when the weather gets better. I decided to go out in Uptown a few days ago on a Saturday night with a windchill below zero and everything was almost completely dead.

There's no place in the world better than Chicago in the summer...trust me. Do North Ave. Beach, Oak St. Beach, Cubs games, go drinking on Clark St, Water Tower Place.

Status
Not open for further replies.