• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago - what the hell is there to do around here!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I hear one more person bitching about the cold I'm going to punch someone in the face. Put on a fucking jacket and stop whining.

spork said:
Check out the Art Institute of Chicago. I could spend a week in there alone!

I find it hard to believe you're even leaving your house at all if you can't find anything to do in Chicago. If I lived there I think I'd be overwhelmed with all the possibilities.

^^^ you are the shit I love the Art Institut and the Art Museum(can't remember the name) across the tracks from there. Navy Pier, Zentra, the Metro, Museum of Science and Industry, Shedd Aquarium and soo much more. Some are pretty expensive but well worth the visit.=D

Also if you skate or ride Chi is a fucking wet dream come to life soooo much marble and awesome handrails.

Finder said:
If I hear one more person bitching about the cold I'm going to punch someone in the face. Put on a fucking jacket and stop whining.

but, but....

weather.jpg

*cries*

;)

i somehow met a guy from southern Illinois tonight in a dive bar in a low-key suburb of Valencia ... i only know one city in that state so i asked him if he was from there ... he said no ...

i told him that id send Finder down to fight him unless he got with the fucken program! that said, this guy had a funny accent and im not sure you want his type up in your mega-fun-metropolis ...´

ps --- why the fuck does photobucket insist on ^badly resizing^ everything! i demand better service from a program that lets me store gigabytes worth of data for free :X

Ok look through:

1) Metromix
2) The Red Eye

If you can't find anything with the resturants, clubs, bars and events, shows, theatre shows, plays, trade shows, navy peir, gold coast, lincoln park, local universitys, the amazing shopping, the suburbs, the underground partys... you either arent (A)looking at all or (B) have no money$$$$.......This town is expensive! 41% of all the millionaires in the United states live in Illinois.

Chicago Illinois' Cook County hit No. 2 on the list with 167,873 millionaire households

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/invest/extra/P148783.asp

Finder said:
Sounds like he's living in Naperville if he can't find anything to do.

^BAWAHAHAHHAHAHA

Naperville is boring as FUck!!! ahhaa you are very correct please tell me something to do.

tis is why i'm on bluelight so fucking much.

This thread is funny, i've been coming back and fourth getting my school shit and apartment situation situated and for the few days i've been spending back and fourth i havent had a dull moment :|

Last edited:
Chicago is tha shit.

Get some 40s and ride the train from Howard to 95th and back.

Or go wander around 63rd and Halsted. I heard there are some really nice people in that neighborhood.

two words...

"zero" followed by "gravity" =D

Oh my Gawd...

Had to fend off a dozen or so horney, sweet-talking latinos from my girlfriend. It's amazing that place is still open, I believe it was shutdown once or twice due to excessive drug use.

The club scene in chi is alright and they have some of the BEST concert venues not even including the live music bars which are prime spots for meeting like minded people.

Chicago is one of the greatest cities in the world, no excuses for boredom.

hit up the westside and look for a bustdown or just kick it on the blizzock with some banana red and a blunt....there scene around lake and mannheim in stone park is pretty sweet prolly sweeter than all of sydney combined, got your scores, vips, then energy thursdays, nitro on sundays...club mambo used to be juking especially when it was frequency once a month its on pulaski and something its right by cicero and addison...i hear vision and fucking excalibur are juking, and bon v sometimes or get drunk and watch the cubs lose or go to north beach

i dunno why everyone hates on zg...meh

take the red line down to chinatown and go to reggies, right across the street is the infamous ickys and some other b/s...make sure your cap is straight

Oh my Gawd...

Had to fend off a dozen or so horney, sweet-talking latinos from my girlfriend. It's amazing that place is still open, I believe it was shutdown once or twice due to excessive drug use.

that place is extremely strict on drugs I.E. they wont even let you put your head down on a table..... thats why they still R open & why kick-ass clubs like " Industry " arent

What to do in Chicago?

I'll be visiting the Chi later on this week with my hubby, and we would love some suggestions from Bluelighters on what to do while there. What's worth the time, what should I pass up? What's overrated? I like the unusual and underrated. I'll only be there for a short visit (2 days) so things that don't take a lot of time would be most helpful.

Thanks so much! <3

what do you like? What do you want to do?

I mean I can point you in a million differnt directions..

There's a show you can prolly find on youtube called "chicagos best" it airs locallu on sunday nights and its kinda self explanatory..

Status
Not open for further replies.