Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had pink dope before, it mostly turns pink after you cook it up. I can't really say I've ever had really high quality pink dope.

Currently I am sober and on bail probation and am probably gonna end up with "drug classes".

Has anyone ever had drug classes whats it like?

I hope to god I don't get long-term probation. I am thinking I might start going to narcotics anonymous to make things look good before the court date.

Oh yeah and the further away from chicago you get caught, the harder they come down your ass. I guess in chicago they see it so much it's tolerated to a point.

In a way I sort of appreciate the government drug testing me, it's given me a chance to break my dependency, right now I'm on nothing not even suboxone, my sleeping isn't that great but I get capable of having more hours of sleep and more energy every day. Occasionaly I will start sweating out of nowhere, but the frequency I get this is less and less every day.

Drug school is a joke, i got busted with 6 bags back in 05 on the south side. Went for four saturdays and people were dippin out to smoke pot on the breaks and shit. Mine was at pulaski and grand.

if this is the case with the chicks pink dope iam failing to see how its any good. girl with pink dope how long you been doing dope for? if i ever got a bag of dope that was pink i dont think id be going back to that dude. pink surely isnt a color of dope i have ever heard or seen before.

been bangin dope since 03....like i said previously it was more dark purple than pink. It was no joke some bomb. I've been doing dope plenty long enough to know the difference from garbage and bomb.

been bangin dope since 03....like i said previously it was more dark purple than pink. It was no joke some bomb. I've been doing dope plenty long enough to know the difference from garbage and bomb.

i wouldnt be putting that color in your veins, the more color the crazier the shit they cut it with

From wut i see in this thread half of you guys are too pussy to walk down the block and cop dope so you stick with your shitty dope.

Quick Question:

Does anybody else cop dope that comes in the black and red "stay high" baggies with a bomb on them? If you do you will know how fucking raw and fire these bags have been the past two weeks :|

I'm just interested if anyone knows about this spot.

Idk, you can't really blame people for not wanting to risk their safety/freedom to cop dope. If they are willing to pay a middle man to guarantee they won't get arrest or hurt or whatever, who cares? It's there money. Not everyone is so desperate they are willing to risk those things for a bag or to save some bucks.

Desperate? You don't have to be desperate to go cop dope from the block.... well most of you guys are from the burbs and don't know street shit lol.... youz only going to get stopped by the jump out boys if you, A, Look like a junkie or B are white as hell and dress the wrong way.

It's just mind boggling that some of you guys will pay twice as much and get some shitty dope...

haha, some of the realist people i've ever met in my life have been bluelighters.

I talked to him yesterday was supposed to. Stop by my house after he went out to eat with his fam but never showed up...and him bein late and not pickin up is kinda his thing he will do that sometimes...even after he will call you and be like. Ill stop by in 30min he won't show or pick up

yeah, you can't believe a word chitown says. he's a fake-ass POS.

Desperate? You don't have to be desperate to go cop dope from the block.... well most of you guys are from the burbs and don't know street shit lol.... youz only going to get stopped by the jump out boys if you, A, Look like a junkie or B are white as hell and dress the wrong way.

It's just mind boggling that some of you guys will pay twice as much and get some shitty dope...

1) I always copped myself, and I've gotten into trouble by doing so. In fact, I've gotten arrested while buying dope for someone else. Yeah, they were paying me a fee, but they weren't the one sitting in county for 12 hours.

2) I've lived in the Austin area, and I know a lot of the dealers over there personally. Yeah, the dudes who actually sell for a living aren't going to mess with you, but do you realize how many crackheads these guys have to keep off their block because they try to fake out the customers and jump them? More then you think, apparently.

Sorry, IMO, you do have to be desperate. I didn't realize just how desperate until I got clean, but yeah, it's desperation. It looks a lot more dangerous when you are thinking clearly.

^^^Not desperation, its just rational for a lot of us. Being a junkie, money is always an issue and most of us can barely support our habits let alone pay some middle man to get and deliver us dope. Also I don't know about some of you guys but I don't want some shitty cut up stuff either. Your more likely to get fire if you hit the block. I agree though, the chances of getting busted are ten fold when buying on the street. Its just a risk many of us including me are willing to take. I know what its like, I've been arrested in the hood buying dope, but its just not feasible financially to have someone go cop for me.

^ Exactly, but that's kinda what I was saying. If you can afford to go through a middle man, your habit probably isn't that bad. Like a girl I would go cop for...yeah, I basically ripped her off, but she could get 6 lines out of one bag. Two bags were like a whole WEEKEND of fun for her. Eventually though, her tolerance grew, and even though the whole reason she was having me go for her was cause she was scared shitless of the block, she starting driving around herself. Once you get to the point where you are hitting the block and taking that chance, that's junkie territory.

The "BEST" spot's gotten popped six times over the past month so I think they may have shut down that corner. Rolled through there on Thurs and actually had people yelling at swim, saying there 'wasn't nothin there, get the fuck on'. swim had been coppin those red bags but thursday they said they were dubs now and they were shady as hell, gotta go cop again because of it which blows since it's almost a two hour drive one way. Went up to Milwaukee to try to cop once, couldn't find nothin looked just like Chi but no dudes yelling ya ya, park park, lol. Haven't come across those Batman bags but when swim cops tomorrow she's gonna hit a diff spot, to hell with those shady red tapes. Also tried the foils with the black tape on one side and clear on the other, were decent but haven't found anything real decent lately. Usually stick to the same hood though....

Also, I always check the chicago spotcrime.com and type in drug, that tells you exactly when and where they've made a bust.

Hey if you see that swim dude tell him to call me man, that dude always has the best dope!

Im curious why down here in Atlanta we never have to cook ours, Its either light tan/grey or super white and looks just like flour. Then sometimes we get what they call in the hood "Mexican Mud" and its usually pretty good too. But never do we have to cook any of it. The white shit that we get is ALWAYS FIRE and you sometimes barely even have to stir it, you just add water and throw the cotton in and the water is clear.

You don't have to cook powder dope (no. 4), just stir to dissolve the cuts. Most people cook it because they think they are supposed to because this is what people on movies do.

Im curious why down here in Atlanta we never have to cook ours, Its either light tan/grey or super white and looks just like flour. Then sometimes we get what they call in the hood "Mexican Mud" and its usually pretty good too. But never do we have to cook any of it. The white shit that we get is ALWAYS FIRE and you sometimes barely even have to stir it, you just add water and throw the cotton in and the water is clear.

The "mexican mud" you speak of, is it tar or powder? Just wondering, because mexican mud is another slang term here for tar. It usually means very good, very strong tar.

hmmm, yeah. that "pink" dope i was getting in capsules from the whooper def was not all dormin. to my knowledge dormin is white powder and you get red specks from the coating, unless they make pink powder tabs? and anyways it looked almost light brownish with a red/pink hue, but consistent color throughout, and got the job done right. so i dont know what the deal is with it, but shit was good.

but yeah, the whooper gets old quick, knowing i can pay half to hit the block, and well, my chipping habit is starting to pick up a lil, ya know. but its been a good minute since i had to go out and cruise for some blows. used to have a fucking stellar connect that would deliver fat bags of fire. so... hit up the best bags the past week, nothing too special, but great to have a 24hr spot close by to my hood thats got quarter gram sawbucks. but the great discovery for me today was the superman bag spot. crazy coincidence because it looks like the same connect i used to have deliver. before superman they had green money bags. and they've always been hugely fat bags, like a half gram a piece. something the kids on the block could easily sell to some suburban white kid as a "dub." which they totally tried to do today when i asked for six and he came back with three claiming they were dubs. but i knew better from my old hookup, and seeing as they were the supermans, we hollered at the head guy at the spot and asked for a jab. told us to wait a minute and not to give our money to anyone there (basically saying dont let these fuckers rip you off, ima be back in a minute w/yr jab) as he hopped in a car and drove off. dude was a straight up business man. its great when you find a guy like that who instead of ripping you off, realizes hes gonna get return business for playing it straight. had to wait maybe ten to fifteen minutes but dude came back through with a jab weighing 5.5 grams. gave us his number and told us to hit his line up whenever, and he'd make a quick lil delivery. fucking stellar. im a happy lil boy. they don't seem as strong as theyve been in the past, but ya know, any spots product is gonna fluctuate week to week. and shit, with half a gram a bag... its time to go to space camp!

oh and those red stay high bomb bags?! shit, i got those bags last winter, not too big, anywhere from .1-.15grams in a foily, but goddamn were those ever one hit wonders! best dope i'd ever had. only two people running the spot when i used to go through. just one lookout. but yeah, back then, they were a block down from what is now best bags. mmm, mmm, i would love to get a couple of those again.

Last edited:
Quick Question:

Does anybody else cop dope that comes in the black and red "stay high" baggies with a bomb on them? If you do you will know how fucking raw and fire these bags have been the past two weeks :|

I'm just interested if anyone knows about this spot.
i have seen those baggies at a few spots. is the one you are talking about around [d00d, please don't give out specific locales...even if you remove a few letters from the street names, chi-towners can fill in the blanks, y'know. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

i would rather go on the block myslf. it is all about how you go about it. If you cant hold your own or atleast pretend you can they will sense it right away and fuck with you. Plenty of cops have seen me driving up there on a regular basis. they never mess with me. most of them get a cut from these guys. corner boys call police LA, and i have seen LA turn the other chhek more than a few times. i was waiting for my dope when the five o pulld up and the boyz told me dont even worry about it...when i was ready to take off.

Status
Not open for further replies.