Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ A lot of inexperienced users think that the Benedryl mixed with heroin high is what good dope feels like. Since it makes you drowsy, you it kinda aids that noddy feeling, but if you have had good heroin, you know the difference because 1) it kills the itch which is one of the bst parts of using heroin, and 2) it's a much heavier, nappy nod and not that nice in and out of consciousness feeling.

ETA: Most dealers on the West side cut their dope with Dormin, band it's not like it is UNCOMMON to see some pink specks (and even if you don't there is probably some Dormin in there, especially if you are buying open market). My point is that if it is so pink you call it pink dope, that is pretty stank.

Last edited:
I've had pink dope before, it mostly turns pink after you cook it up. I can't really say I've ever had really high quality pink dope.

Currently I am sober and on bail probation and am probably gonna end up with "drug classes".

Has anyone ever had drug classes whats it like?

I hope to god I don't get long-term probation. I am thinking I might start going to narcotics anonymous to make things look good before the court date.

Oh yeah and the further away from chicago you get caught, the harder they come down your ass. I guess in chicago they see it so much it's tolerated to a point.

In a way I sort of appreciate the government drug testing me, it's given me a chance to break my dependency, right now I'm on nothing not even suboxone, my sleeping isn't that great but I get capable of having more hours of sleep and more energy every day. Occasionaly I will start sweating out of nowhere, but the frequency I get this is less and less every day.

What was your charge? Possession? How much and what county?

I got caught with 1 bag in DuPage and got 2 years of 1410 probation. The good thing about that kind is that at the end I can get the felony expunged (well after 5 years, but it's better than not at all).

I've never heard of drug class...do you mean drug court? If so, drug court is nothing nice man unless you are really serious about quitting.

^

They say it's a little over 3 grams but I only had 4 bags I think they weigh it with the packaging.

This happened in cook county in the white people suburbs, let's just say that when someone overdoses the cops DO fuck with you.

I know someone who got caught with a whopping 15 bags, and they didn't even drug test him for his bail agreement and he got off with drug classes. Oh yeah and all he had was a public defender too.

It is my first time offense which is a good thing of course, I just hope I get something more short-term, I am pretty sure and hopeful in the end I will get something that gets it off my record.

Last edited:
Cook County is a lot different than DuPage when it comes to prosecuting drug crime. Even if it outside the city where you are caught. What courthouse are you going to be tried at? That makes a difference too. Skokie Courthouse is notorious for being tough. Rolling Meadows not as much. The Chicago courthouses not at all.

And yeah, They do weigh it with the packaging.

Ahh I don't wanna say too much until after this is over, but it is one of the courthouses you mentioned.

I am assuming that dupage county is stricter than cook? I get the feeling that they get stricter the less often they see these kind of cases.

Yeah, that's basically how it goes. Also, in Chicago, they are trying to prosecute the dealers more than the buyers. As you get further from the city you have fewer dealers getting caught everyday.

And yeah, DuPage is a lot stricter.

green tape

Anybody gettin green tape? thats been my spot since like June, ive been happy with it.

I know of two green tape, one is best bags in clear tape with a strip of green paper in it. The other is a clear ziplock baggie with a small strip of green tape on top. Actually i know a third spot thats right by that last green tape thats a clear baggie usually with either green or yellow "caution" tape across the top, a big strip. Is one of those the one you talking about, or you talking about foil in green tape? I noticed the foil in tape bags are more towards the western boundary of the open air drug market area whereas ziplock baggies are more torwards the eastern end of the market where i think the shit is way better and where i shop.

The "BEST" spot's gotten popped six times over the past month so I think they may have shut down that corner. Rolled through there on Thurs and actually had people yelling at swim, saying there 'wasn't nothin there, get the fuck on'. swim had been coppin those red bags but thursday they said they were dubs now and they were shady as hell, gotta go cop again because of it which blows since it's almost a two hour drive one way. Went up to Milwaukee to try to cop once, couldn't find nothin looked just like Chi but no dudes yelling ya ya, park park, lol. Haven't come across those Batman bags but when swim cops tomorrow she's gonna hit a diff spot, to hell with those shady red tapes. Also tried the foils with the black tape on one side and clear on the other, were decent but haven't found anything real decent lately. Usually stick to the same hood though....

Also, I always check the chicago spotcrime.com and type in drug, that tells you exactly when and where they've made a bust.

Yeah the best bags have been getting popped a lot recently, but they still serving and they actually are usually 24hr which is awesome, sometimes they got fire, lately its been kinda shitty, got rillas too, but they small, good quality though. The spot down the block with the cash money bags has good rocks though and they blows also real good.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol your funny..

how you gonna bet i never seen 2bows when i just told you i got caught with them?

i have people on this site that can vouch for me ask chitown23 right here on this page he knows me..ask lilc he knows me too i dont fuck around, ask kc.. ask glassass.. they all know and can vouch for me...im as real as they come...no one can vouch for you though you prolly some high school sophmore whos just talkin shit.

and again who do i put down?? you cant back up any of these accusations...

I've met chitown in person myself and i asked him if he met anyone else from here and he said he met you chinky, but all he really said was that you are a chipper and don't do it all the time and that you live by him. I was supposed to meet him around 1pm one day and go to the spot to show him my spots which are way better than where he goes, well he didn't call me so i was on the bus on the way down there and i was like one mile away from the spot when he called me and really wanted me to get off the bus and wait for him cause he wanted to try my spots so i said fine. I got off the bus and waited, it took him like 90 fuckin minutes to finally get there to pick me up but it makes sense cause i live near Jeff park which is a 20min drive to the west whereas he lives on the complete other side of the fuckin city. I told him if i lived that far away i would go clean cause fuck driving that far everyday.

Anyways i haven't heard from him since that day so i'm worried that he might have gotten popped. I thought he might have OD'ed off the spot i showed him but he called me later that day so thats not the case, bu he must have ben arrested because he just kinda dissappeared. I'll have to check the cook county inmate search for him. So i was woncdring if ou heard from him recently.

Last edited:
I know of two green tape, one is best bags in clear tape with a strip of green paper in it. The other is a clear ziplock baggie with a small strip of green tape on top. Actually i know a third spot thats right by that last green tape thats a clear baggie usually with either green or yellow "caution" tape across the top, a big strip. Is one of those the one you talking about, or you talking about foil in green tape? I noticed the foil in tape bags are more towards the western boundary of the open air drug market area whereas ziplock baggies are more torwards the eastern end of the market where i think the shit is way better and where i shop.

Yeah im talkin bout the clear zips with the green strip...fire right..

PS you cant name spots bro

i got some pink dope the other day on the west side.. at first i was like what the fuck but then i realized it was really good

Yeah i heard about the pink dope, it was from a connect that you call and he meets you not a spot. The dope was pink and the bags where huge. Is that what you talking about or was it from a spot?

what's a whooper ..I'm not familer with that term..

And how many bags did you get in your jab?

"Whooped" means that you just got ripped off or something to that extant. I've heard it on the west side as in "Damn nigga you just got whooped on 5 fake bags!"

The reason the dope is pink is because it is extremely cut with Dormin aka diphen.

When the dudes get lazy while mixing, they cut up the red/pink Dormin capsules instead of opening them up and just tossing in the power.

That is more Benedryl than dope and it is from a very lazy dealer.

Its funny i've ridden my bike around certain parts of the west side and i'd notice all these pill bottles on the ground so i stopped and checked them out and i noticed that they were all empty Dormin bottles, i literally rode past like 50 of them in one block. Crazy shit, i guess dormin is what those little pink specks and dots that are left in your cooker are from.

Yeah im talkin bout the clear zips with the green strip...fire right..

PS you cant name spots bro

Yeah i know that spot and i don't think its fire, well if you talking about the green paper strip then every few weeks it'll be the fire for a while and significantly drop in quality for a while unfortunately.

Oh yeah PPS- Exactly what "spot" did i name bro as i would love to go check it out as i can't seem to see any named in my post?

Not to sound harsh but i'm getting a little tired of most of the posts on here being people playing mod and quoting rules. Lets stick to dope talk please.

Last edited:
I've met chitown in person myself and i asked him if he met anyone else from here and he said he met you chinky, but all he really said was that you are a chipper and don't do it all the time and that you live by him. I was supposed to meet him around 1pm one day and go to the spot to show him my spots which are way better than where he goes, well he didn't call me so i was on the bus on the way down there and i was like one mile away from the spot when he called me and really wanted me to get off the bus and wait for him cause he wanted to try my spots so i said fine. I got off the bus and waited, it took him like 90 fuckin minutes to finally get there to pick me up but it makes sense cause i live near Jeff park which is a 20min drive to the west whereas he lives on the complete other side of the fuckin city. I told him if i lived that far away i would go clean cause fuck driving that far everyday.

Anyways i haven't heard from him since that day so i'm worried that he might have gotten popped. I thought he might have OD'ed off the spot i showed him but he called me later that day so thats not the case, bu he must have ben arrested because he just kinda dissappeared. I'll have to check the cook county inmate search for him. So i was woncdring if ou heard from him recently.
I talked to him yesterday was supposed to. Stop by my house after he went out to eat with his fam but never showed up...and him bein late and not pickin up is kinda his thing he will do that sometimes...even after he will call you and be like. Ill stop by in 30min he won't show or pick up

"Whooped" means that you just got ripped off or something to that extant. I've heard it on the west side as in "Damn nigga you just got whooped on 5 fake bags!"
I'm pretty urban but never the term used how you say justike "damn you got your ass whooped by that boy"

^

They say it's a little over 3 grams but I only had 4 bags I think they weigh it with the packaging.

This happened in cook county in the white people suburbs, let's just say that when someone overdoses the cops DO fuck with you.

I know someone who got caught with a whopping 15 bags, and they didn't even drug test him for his bail agreement and he got off with drug classes. Oh yeah and all he had was a public defender too.

It is my first time offense which is a good thing of course, I just hope I get something more short-term, I am pretty sure and hopeful in the end I will get something that gets it off my record.

they only weigh it with the. Bag before you motion for discovery then once yoou do that they will amend the charge and drop it down..drug classes aren't shit baciially you have one class every Saturday for a month..when I went I didn't get drug tested but I hear they do that now..not sure....the most important thing is get a lawyer, a lawyer makes you look so much better in the. Judges eyes..yes it might cost you but its worth it..but I send a lawyer for everything even speeding tickets...

I got tried in the Skokie Courthouse and got drug classes. They were held right in the court house and I met this dude that was geekin out all the time. It was pretty tight. The teachers just were like "Oh, remember that time we lit up a doobie? goot times" and its a great way to get connects to.

I only had to do 4 Friday's in a row, 2.5 hours a piece. So if you get the same shit I got... Have fun :)

Yeah i know that spot and i don't think its fire, well if you talking about the green paper strip then every few weeks it'll be the fire for a while and significantly drop in quality for a while unfortunately.

Oh yeah PPS- Exactly what "spot" did i name bro as i would love to go check it out as i can't seem to see any named in my post?

Not to sound harsh but i'm getting a little tired of most of the posts on here being people playing mod and quoting rules. Lets stick to dope talk please.

My apologies I thought u said the street when u mentioned the direction..

The reason the dope is pink is because it is extremely cut with Dormin aka diphen.

When the dudes get lazy while mixing, they cut up the red/pink Dormin capsules instead of opening them up and just tossing in the power.

That is more Benedryl than dope and it is from a very lazy dealer.

I know when dope turns pink for dormin, and it wasn't that. it was more purple than pink. Dope with too much dormin in it turns pink and red when u cook it, this wasn't the case. It turned a dark dark purple. It was def cut with something strange but let me tell u this shit was bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.