Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
springfield huh haha your right its disgusting but that bag is outside in the garage, but i cant even smoke the roaches by myself too nasty..normally if i smoke them its cause some of my friends want to cause they got no money or bud..i make them break them down and roll it up..ill just smoke it i dont touch it

and i have a hard time finding brick weed up here..its almost nonexistant people dont want it but i like it when i get in that blunt mood

haha damn shit was gettin heated in this thread for a minute...-i'm not a fan of ppl shit talking on the internet, who really cares? There is too much hatred in this world, no need to be bringing it all to a msg board.

Chinky- I can see where ppl would think you're being an ass, but if people would just take what you had to say for face value- you're just straight to the point and I dig that, no sugar coating, just straight facts...plain and simple.

G88, plz calm down-chinky is just tryin to get ppl to follow some basic rules, sure he posts on here a lot but who cares? He's providing some information and helpin the mods regulate this thread a bit so it doesn't get shut down.

Now I'll wait to get slammed for trying to present the situation for what it is/was. I'm sure everyone on here could kick my ass if they were to come across me in person so no need to tell me you can, im 5'7'' 140 lbs soaking wet.

With that all said....now can everyone just play nice?

Have a good one out there all, be safe.

your good in my book fam..

and we took it to PM lol

i think we good for now though

boy, that chinky sure has alot of posts and spends a ton of time on a heroin message board for someone who says heroin isn't important to them, in so many words.

i got some pink dope the other day on the west side.. at first i was like what the fuck but then i realized it was really good

Leelee first this is a mdma harm reduction board not a heroin board..do realize there's more to this site then this page?..me Im a loungerat and rarely post outside of it...well besides this thread..and if you think I have alot of posts you haven't checked around to the other forums on this site...my post count is nothing compared to most peoples..but enjoy your pink dope...sounds good to me.

mmmm... pink dope. i've been getting that as well lately packaged in little capsules. quality is amazing! only drawback is i gotta deal with a whooper to get em. he delivers to my door but charges double. unfortunately he's the only connect i got right now, so i'll take what i can get. i took a good month and a half off, and half been chipping for the past few months. in that short time i took off, my real good connect changed numbers. such a shame. he used to deliver to my spot the biggest jabs i'd ever seen. like anywhere from a quarter to a half a gram a bag! oh those were the days. i need to find a magic number again, but cruising around sketches me out lately, so for now i guess im staying with the whooper...

what's a whooper ..I'm not familer with that term..

And how many bags did you get in your jab?

as far as the term "whooper"... earlier this year i took a nighttime bike ride to my local liquor store to see if anyone was selling blows out front. no luck, but on the way back, a couple blocks from my home, i ran into a fella who was kneeling down looking around on the ground for something. i asked him what was up, and he had been picked up by some out of district cops earlier in the day as he was walking down the street. they made him throw out the blunt and couple dime bags he had on him, so after they took him in and let him go, here he was back looking around for the bags they made him throw out. but no dice. i said i was out looking for the same thing and he welcomed me to come along to a local spot he was heading to. so we shot the shit for a while as we walked. he had grown up in the neighborhood and we talked about how much it (east garfield) had changed and whatnot. i was lamenting about the fact that the only consistent hookup i had was this guy who would charge me double for a dime bag. and he was all, shit man, thats what we call a whooper! so i say, why's that? he replies, because that shit aint right! and old boy deserves or is gonna get a whoopin if he keeps on playing people like that!

so there you have it... don't be a whooper. we're all just trying to get through the day.

oh and those jabs were normal as far as count. shit, if the whooper sold me a "dub" that weighed as much as those bags i used to get, i'd be a lil more content with how much i was getting ripped off, ya know.

oh well, onward and upward

Last edited:
there is no way id pay double for a sawbuck just cause dude is consistant. especially if you live in that area...think of all that money your wasting.

now id understand payin double if dude was deliverying to you in the suburbs but man you live right there in the middle of it all basically.

and believe me, im not the happiest camper about the only number i got right now, and i've definitely thought about how much money im wasting, and yeah, its pretty frustrating. but sometimes you have to prioritize. i havent hit the streets in search of dope in a minute, and i dont have a car, so its a whole different game. when a buddy and i went out last week it seemed there were cops everywhere, which from the posts on here, it sounds as if they were busting more spots than usual. the whooper only used to get a call as a last resort, and it didnt happen very often. unfortunately hes been getting more business than he should lately, and yes, its got wanting to find a different hookup pretty badly. but like i said, right now aint the time for me to go riding my bike around looking for a number... maybe next week it'll feel right. i hope thats okay with you. take it light yall

someone need to put some c4 on this thread cause it sucks ass. Im sorry to say chinky you post here a little to much to not be adding much relevant info. your kinda like the unofficial moderator for the board but w.e. friend copped some dope on the west side a little bit ago and fell out and had someone call the paramedics on him, suppose it was some stoong shit. Dangerous game to be playing

if you have the money to pay extra then thats your deal, whatever works for you. personally i'm on a fixed budget. Chinky i didn't mean any harm, you don't have to get snooty. Anyways, I get either 13,14,or 15 for [edit]. Depends on the mood of the dealer i suppose and how much i've been spending lately. The pink has been ass kickin lately, no joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just discoverd this thread and it seemed cool but lately all i see are posts by chinky arguing with some dude. can't you all just drop you resentments and prejudices and talk chicago dope?

i got some pink dope the other day on the west side.. at first i was like what the fuck but then i realized it was really good

The reason the dope is pink is because it is extremely cut with Dormin aka diphen.

When the dudes get lazy while mixing, they cut up the red/pink Dormin capsules instead of opening them up and just tossing in the power.

That is more Benedryl than dope and it is from a very lazy dealer.

Last edited:
Hi,

I stumbled upon this site. I used to live in the northern suburbs of Chicago and used to go down there often. I moved away from here to go to Florida (I hate the cold) I finished my Associates in 13 months and moved back up here to work for my high school and look for a job to start off my career.

I got back here last night and all, but one, of my friends have moved away. While I was in FL i developed a dope/oxy habit. Since this entire thread has told me to go to cicero i'm going to try that tonight, but I'm kinda scared as hell.

I dont even get dope sick anymore... Its the depression of moving to a town where i dont know anyone and all i know is how to get high.

Angel

hmm

The only reason you are going to use tonight is because of boredom? being back in your old City? I hope that's not the only reason given the waste of time, money, etc---although the addict mind says "go large"

These bulls are killing me..we got screwed yesterday and not playin the greatest today..

The reason the dope is pink is because it is extremely cut with Dormin aka diphen.

When the dudes get lazy mix it the cut up the red/pick capsules instead of opening them up and just tossing in the power.

That is more Benedryl than dope and it is from a very lazy dealer.

if this is the case with the chicks pink dope iam failing to see how its any good. girl with pink dope how long you been doing dope for? if i ever got a bag of dope that was pink i dont think id be going back to that dude. pink surely isnt a color of dope i have ever heard or seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.