Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn where is everyone? I'm just here by myself being all dopesick and shit. i have no idea what to do with myself. last time i copped was saturday and shit kinda sucked. i still got subs, but i don't really use them. so now i smoke resin and lose my mind on the internet.

Hey how bout the red smiley/blue devil spot in that alley kinda close to the blue line? Is it still poppin? I was planning on taking a couple days off work cause I have quite a bit of vacation to burn before I lose the shit. Typical manufacturing job....use your vacation or lose it at the fiscal year. Oh well, it pays the bills and I enjoy what I do. Hey itchy! Thanks for the shout out my honkey. How's ole gt man? I never see him on here anymore. He is very incognito these days

ive always dreamed of a dopehead network and i've been on BL for a while, but i never joined til now. it's awesome how this shit exists. fuck everything im doing my sub and copping tomorrow or wednesday.

Shooter - I haven't been there in a little while. I heard it got shut down and the last 2 times I went, in December, nobody was there. The spot that I've been going to is right off the street on the north side of the alley and about 2 blocks west of there. Thats where a lot of people have been shopping.

Shooter - I haven't been there in a little while. I heard it got shut down and the last 2 times I went, in December, nobody was there. The spot that I've been going to is right off the street on the north side of the alley and about 2 blocks west of there. Thats where a lot of people have been shopping.

what kinda bags?

is it hot there? i defo wanna know what kinda bags or just be prepared, ya know? hey SS1 ;)

New Phone - I had a similar experience last time I decided to relapse. Maybe Oct. I think. Anyway I'm driving around the hood sw of H...C. Furthest north east to yuppies and it's a hot area. The stay high/best/super paint&clear tape spot next to the old time grocery had been shut down for a while and no one was out - and those that were were very paranoid. Some guy in the middle of a block lets me know he's got blows, but I gotta park, get out of the car and come into the place he's at. Which is fine with me. I did all kinds of shit like that ten years ago when I was full blown addicted. Once made friends with the runner at a high rise project off 63rd (now gone) and asked if I could go up and cop myself. He laughed and brought me up where there was a line of people copping thru a hole in an apartment door. Classic project. As soon as I get in line, the people selling slam the cubbyhole and say "closed" and everybody's pissed at me.

Anyway, I go into this apartment and it's a deserted wreck. As I'm walking up the front steps, there's an older guy there who tries to get me to come upstairs to HIS apartment! I'm thinking he looks like an actual tenant with an untrashed flat, but one rule of thumb I have is never buy from old junkies. The youngsters are slinging, the old guy's gonna rip you off. So I follow the young guy into the downstairs shithole, and there's this vestibule part between the front door and the apartment door. And there's no light in there. I'm like "Let's go in" but the guy is stalling. Luckily he finally opens the door to the trashed out apartment, but it was weird for a second. I don't know what the fuck he was up to. He's high. I'm big enough to fight back and I doubt if someone's gonna shoot or stab a white guy and deal with the consequences of fucking up business.

Anyway, someone comes in from the back of the shithole with blows and I think I bought just two. I told him I'd snort some (I'm older and so I must look like a cop...) but he wants me to snort the whole bag. I'm like "Dude, I gotta drive home." And I'm not intimidated. I'm gonna snort some now for you, and I'm taking the rest home. He ends up giving me his number - I never called cus it's not often I get the urge anymore.

As I'm leaving to walk back to my car which was parked almost in front of this place, a white girl hooker is walking up to the place and asks, "How is it?" "I'll know in twenty minutes." (I'm not buying rocks honey.) Anyway the stuff was all right - I can't remember if it did that niacin thing that fucks up my face - but the "snort the whole bag" thing was bullshit. I'm cool with everyone I meet on the WS and I don't ever try to act "black" or "street" or whatever. But I'm not intimidated by teens/20something bangers, unless there's some guns being shown. Then I'd keep my mouth shut and leave asap, but it's never happened in Chicago.

I'm like 190 lbs now, but I'm guessing when I was your age I was skinny - 120 thru my 20's. Didn't do blows till my late 40's. Anyway, you'll run into psychotic fucks that want to make you their bitch over a five minute dope deal. Just say "no" if you can. Fucking prison mentality. Stick with young bloods, but you know that.

Last edited:
yea, i find that intimidation shit funny. especially when some little fuck pulls a gun on you and doesn't know what they're doing, but think all white ppl are bitches until you take that gun from them, stab their friend in the face, disassemble the gun, take the clip out and empty the chamber and toss that shit the fuck out. I've had to bite my tongue so many times and act like a shook little white boi.

Word to yo mama! ...shiieet...
No but seriously, every word said is true. Some pussy ass white suburban bitch boys, have tarnished our reputation. Lol.
When I go to the hood, I don't present myself as better or worse than anybody else. If I was better, I wouldn't be there doing what I'm doing.
CCL, are you really close by?

IS: i'd say 10 mns depending exactly where you are. (no sourcing) hehe. So I just went to where those blue devil/red lipstick bags were, but i didn't cop because my buddy kept telling me to get out and walk and i couldn't find the nerve to do it. It just didn't feel right. It was dark 9:30pm. (i know right, FUCK OFF IM DESPERATE) and hot as FUCK. I hear tuesdays and thursdays are sweep days, and it sure looked like it. Or CPD is just really on point. anyway my PC answered and nearly blew me off, but gave me 4 for $40;. ripoff? yes, but i was desperate. shit was mediocre. I'm planning on taking the train and stomping that spot on foot. I'm still not exactly sure what bags they have, so please any advice in that field of expertise is very much appreciated. :( ;(

I'm excited to take that trip to the city soon. Not sure exactly when but here in the next couple weeks. Woohoo! After that I might be calling it quits for a while. We are looking at buying another house and the mortgage will be about another $150 a month. Time to buckle down and be the responsible father/husband:/

SS1, let me know if you do. And if you do tell me how it was, type, blah blah blaaaaaaaaah. and yea, if you read my story, i went to the blue devil spot last night and there was a guy standing on the circle if you know what i mean. i didn't wanna holler cuz shit was mad hot and it was 9:30 and just looking sketchy as fuuuuck. So, im gonna try in the next couple days and let you know. Let me know if anyone hits a spot that's poppin. And about calling it quits: i've pretty much gone through the worst part of the Dsickness and i'm gonna lay off for a while too, but i just wanna make a run 2-3x a week for the next month or so then settle down cuz i'm gonna have a lot of money coming in and that shit is all gonna go in my arm if i don't cut the fuck back.

Anyone copped any good since the weekend? Been seeing a lot of "grey" dope and the shits worthless. Even got a g of raw and the only thing I got was a headache. Draws up murky white/light brown and filters clear with brown tint. Seen it in nike swoosh and clear ones... Last good shit I had was blue devil/red smiley that Shooter mentioned, but it's getting harder to find. Anyone else having this trouble or just me?

^^^ dude, it's hard a fuck to find right now. ur not alone. All my PC's are gone but ONE!!! WTF!??!! and his shit pretty much sucks. it was OK yesterday, but shopping sure as shit ain't what it used to be. and pill_billy, if i gave him an extra $10 i would have gotten 3 more bags. So, it was a ripoff in that sense.

if i gave him an extra $10 i would have gotten 3 more bags. So, it was a ripoff in that sense.

shit man me n my ex was meetin up w someone one day n we was 10 short, cause we needed gas n shit... but they were all pissed and we were gettin a hlf n they didnt wana just scoop a lil out n call it even n they said we had ten mins to get the flow n they were out... so she started runnin up to everyone at the pumps tellin em she ran outa gas tryin to make it home to see her mom n she asked three ppl n got 20 bucks... lol after that we would just do it every once in awhile... the best was this one old lady came and used her card on our pump and gave us a full tank of gas... but i guess bein a cute young girl in distress works better then bein a guy in any situation...

Hey a friend is In the city for a few days from Rhode Island..swim is gonna be sick can anyone message me where swim can go or something..I mean swim is willing to walk around and pull hey misters but being a small gay guy there's a good chance of getting robbed

Status
Not open for further replies.