Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCL... Thats not the blue devil spot... You were probably at the batman/red lips spot.

The blue devil spot had blue devil bags at first, then red smiley bags, then stay high bags.

CCL... Thats not the blue devil spot... You were probably at the batman/red lips spot.

The blue devil spot had blue devil bags at first, then red smiley bags, then stay high bags.

Hey is there any way to like private message on here? Just made this a lil while ago Im at a friends apartment starting to go kinda stir crazy...I dont wanna sketch anyone out Im here visiting a customer of mine

Ccl, I'm not using dope for a while, dude. As for sober, that's subjective. Holding out as long as I can...who knows, I might start posting about nodding out while typing. What gave you the idea I'm not?
Later ppl.
Careful.

Hope yall bought stock in blue devils/Red smiley. Apparently up 450% in some areas. Got some new. Hasnt had chance to test fully. On first glance, When dissolved its murky/slightly pink, filters mostly clear... Not much insoluble cut is visible, but not completely translucent either. The pink tint doesn't appear to be from dorm coating. Report to follow. Meantime, how's everyone else doin? Sick, keepin it off? Stay healthy yall.

We demand a full debriefing, soldier! ...as you were.
Invested in pink panther(speaking of pink things) Went from boom to bust.
Yeah, ss1 get your shit together man! Lol! It's so much easier said than done. ...But it is possible. Fuck, a year ago, I basically went through all my savings (after I got a DUI a few years ago), spent a shitload of money on lawyers, lost our house, we were forced to move in with my girls sisters house( all within about 4 years).
Oh yeah, forgot. Sold my car.
Until I got arrested last spring. What that did was exhaust the rest of my finances and slowed(didnt stop)my dope game roll down some. The reason I stopped this time?...I really don't know. Maybe cause I really wasn't getting high anymore cause of my tol. And I was scared I was going to make that transition.

Btw, looking for a car. No fucking ghetto sled bucket hoopties! I'm a respectable changed citizen!...(nevermind drug arrests, DUIs and a felony)...all you you druggie nogoodnicks! ...No but seriously, I do need a car. Something aiith for about seven stacks.
Take care folks.
Stay warm.

Shooter, here's an update. Blue devils/smiley faces/stay high bags ARE back in business. I stopped there today while goin to the batman spot. I noticed like 10-15 people run to the spot and it made me so happy, so I got a dub. They didn't have any sawbucks or I would have got those instead. I don't ever buy dubs but these are fat and really good. I'm happy with my purchase. The bags have a blue star on them. Glad I didn't have to go to the batman spot down the block since they treated me poorly last time I shopped there.

All in all im pretty happy since the last few times I went there the spot was closed. All the people in line was a good indication that the dope is still hot Fire.

Shooter, here's an update. Blue devils/smiley faces/stay high bags ARE back in business. I stopped there today while goin to the batman spot. I noticed like 10-15 people run to the spot and it made me so happy, so I got a dub. They didn't have any sawbucks or I would have got those instead. I don't ever buy dubs but these are fat and really good. I'm happy with my purchase. The bags have a blue star on them. Glad I didn't have to go to the batman spot down the block since they treated me poorly last time I shopped there.

All in all im pretty happy since the last few times I went there the spot was closed. All the people in line was a good indication that the dope is still hot Fire.
Sounds good buddy. I'm trying to work out a ride up that way maybe next weekend. I would totally go this saturday but I'm a good husband and am taking my wife out for a St. valentine's day massacre Lol. I wonder how many st. Valentines day massacres there will be this year in chicago. But yeah np, thanks for the update. I'm ready to go now!!! Wish I could. I got the daughter though and she is old enough now that she would drop a dime on a muffucka to the wifie. Man back in around 08-09 I would just throw her in the car seat and roll on up there. Now she would wanna go into downtown and go to the American girl store or some shit. Homie ain't having all that noise yo. Yam sayin famo?

I feels you homie...Shieeet...I salute all you guys with kids tryying to juggle a life inside a life. LOL! "wifie" is a fierce adversary. Massacres? I hope a lot. I think thats another reason I put that shit down for a while. Got tired of paying black bills. I have my own. Blue stars are pretty good. Its funny, before I heard of that stamp, I was shoping one time and some dude walked past me and the only thing he said was "blue stars are down the block" and for some reason, I associated "stars" with badges and thought he was trying to warn me about the pigs down the block or something. So I walked the other way.lol. But I got shit someplace else so it was all good.
Throw a kid in the car seat and go to the ghetto...hmmm... That's why me and my girl never had kids, cause both of us knew that I was capable of exactly that and maybe even more. ...Like letting some ghetto scumbags in the car to show me where the shit is at. Fuuuck that! Although I'm sure I'm missing a lot of special, cute, precious moments, I feel like I did the responsible and moral thing by not having any kids. But she always throws it up. Like "If you were fucking normal..."

WOW, the ONE day I'm away from my computer y'all go ahead and post a whole bunch of crazy shit. LOL. nice. Anyway, I got my OLD pc connect through a friend. I used to go to this guy like 7+ years ago. And this shit is fire. FUCK YES!!! :) :) :) :) :) I'm so happy. I'm still going to end up walking to the blue star spot once I find out exactly where it is. So, the batman spot is the alley just south of where they stand on the circle, i presume. I might try going there, but everyone is saying the blue star spot is good. I think I can use some common sense to find out where it's at. I'm thinking its just a couple blocks to the left if ya know what i mean. Anyway the PC shit is awesome. The only thing that sucks is that this is my first time going back to him in a while and I had $250, but only got $100 cuz i didn't wanna spook him. A good PC is hard to find right now so I'm doing everything I can to keep it.
and itchy idk why i assumed you didn't do shit, but i think it would be pretty dangerous if we started fucking around. It's too good to be true, LOL. I used to have a guy drive out to my house and the shit was FIRE. I would have to buy $200 or more, but obviously I had no problem doing that.

ChiCityLegend... You have the spots mixed up. The blue stars are in an east/west alley... The batmans are on the east/west street just north of the blue star alley. The blue star guys chill at the back of an abando. You either go into the abando next to it and pass ur money through the fence or u go into their parking lot. The batmans are a little bit west of there, maybe like 2 blocks... Just a block west of CP.

Fuuuck... I ain't passing my slave earned money through no fence. Shiiiet. Obama phone yous be tripping!
Although, I used to pass my money through a sewer cover for boulders. :D. I think they kept the dude locked up down there(like that dude that kept track of the oil in "waterworld"...Nah, im bullshitting, it was a hole in the wall on avers.
Peace y'all
Ps bought a car bitches! :)
I'm gonna put some vanity plates on it saying "NODCZAR" lol!
Be safe folks.

Fuuuck... I ain't passing my slave earned money through no fence. Shiiiet. Obama phone yous be tripping!
Although, I used to pass my money through a sewer cover for boulders. :D. I think they kept the dude locked up down there(like that dude that kept track of the oil in "waterworld"...Nah, im bullshitting, it was a hole in the wall on avers.
Peace y'all
Be safe folks.
lol itchy that would be awsome to have a dude in the sewer that sells dope. Just throw your money down there and out comes a jab popping up through the man hole cover. Funny...funny indeed

I think I'm gonna use the abando method. It's cold as fuck today, though. IDK if today is a good day. I can't wait to get some of these stars. Let me know if anyone visits the lovely neighborhood.

Peace y'all
Be safe folks.

lol i was readin that n was like u gota be shittin me that sumone just chills in a sewer all day....

but two thumbs up on plate idea...

Lmao!!! That would be some crazy shit dude chillin in the sewer!! Peeka boo! Bhahaha!! No, bro I can't put those kind of plates on, I was bullshitting ( although I'd like to), any pig probably knows what a "nod" means. And the car is tinted n shit. I would keep getting fucked with constantly. Maybe 9 times out of ten I would be legit but all it takes is that tenth dirty time. Hey but the sewer idea is not bad idea!
It would be pretty hard to rush someone in the sewer. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.