The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago heroin thread v. blowin for blows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey pill Billy the man had been clean over a year and got some recently, so I am fascinated if he was able I just use alittle or if it is back to old habits. I have almost the same amount of time clean and I am always craving and almost caving and I am curious if his tolerance was effected, if he got sick after a couple days use and shit like that. This is a heroin forum and I think his answer would spark good discussion from a harm reduction standpoint. Unless you were joking, if not don't say dumb little comments like that. Homo.

naw man i truely think its ignorant to get on here askin someone if theyve copped since they was on here last... esp when he hasnt even been on here in a min... but thats just my opion anyways...

I would think most people on here wouldn't think that is out of line. Chinky has been probably the most outspoken and honest guy on here so I would assume he wouldn't catch feelings from someone asking him on the heroin forum if he has used heroin recently after a long lay off. I guess I could see your point if I ran up on him at the supermarket and he was with his family and was like "yo chink what's good baby, have you copped dope since the last time I've seen you?" Maybe I have acquired thick skin over the years of being a lying mess of a junkie or you need to get some thicker skin. Or people in Chicago are just rude. Idk. But yeah sorry for the homo remark to anyone gay. I didn't mean it in a homophobic way, it was used in the bad at sports kind of way. Haha, be safe everyone, cold coppers be prepared because it is gonna be another artic blast in the coming days.

and pill, im glad nobody important got hurt. crazy shit tho. be safe. don't do that type of shit for drug money, ever. haaa

Sir. I am thoroughly offended...you are not a king in my book, no more! Fag...making those offensive homo comments... No king at all...
I personally wouldn't consider that question offensive and I don't think chink would either.
But that's just my opinion. Idk.

I would think most people on here wouldn't think that is out of line. Chinky has been probably the most outspoken and honest guy on here so I would assume he wouldn't catch feelings from someone asking him on the heroin forum if he has used heroin recently after a long lay off. I guess I could see your point if I ran up on him at the supermarket and he was with his family and was like "yo chink what's good baby, have you copped dope since the last time I've seen you?" Maybe I have acquired thick skin over the years of being a lying mess of a junkie or you need to get some thicker skin. Or people in Chicago are just rude. Idk. But yeah sorry for the homo remark to anyone gay. I didn't mean it in a homophobic way, it was used in the bad at sports kind of way. Haha, be safe everyone, cold coppers be prepared because it is gonna be another artic blast in the coming days.

yall gettin way to worked up over it... i dnt really care what ya ask... im just sayin thinkin its a little rude... so guess well agree to disagree on this one...

on to new bussiness...

^ ive always been from WVA... and like i said guess well agree to disagree on this point

alright pill, i'll let you slide on this one. But Chinky might have gotten offended since he hasn't posted anything on here since. I doubt it.
So what's up with everyone? I was right about to go to the star spot, but my PC called me back. Still itchin to go there. I was gonna get dropped off and cop on foot since my driver didn't want to pull up and get served through the car. Plus you can't really do that at the spot i wanted to go to. I shorted my PC $10 cuz he was being a huuuuuuuuge bitch last night and told me to go down and when I was halfway down he told me to just turn arond cuz im gonna be waiting for a while. And then he never called me back that night and I had to wait until this morning to go to him. So, I don't feel bad about shorting him the sawbuck and he never said anything about it (usually if i pull that shit, he would call me almost immediately, but this time he didn't). I just snapped out of my nod and I'm pretty much back to being normal and sober. Salute my junkie brethren!!

Team Nod Assemble. =D

Who's on tonight?? Shoutout from Chicago Burrr! That video of the guy getting shot robbing a pharmacy is shocking, I bet he wasn't expecting that one. Those robberies usually go smoothly. Get the drugs and go, he didnt even need to bring a gun. Just a pen and paper to write down what he wants along with a threat 8)

BTW where the hell is Chinky?? I've been scrolling through the forums for years and a Chicago thread without him just isn't right.

Thats fuckedd dude lol

go ahead and file this under "dumb shit only a nig would do" immediately!!! lol I especially enjoy the sound that the cow pussy makes as the dude is fist fucking it. And people wonder why/how HIV-AIDS has been said to have originated in fucking Africa When there is video evidence of a man performing oral sex to a cow!!! Just think about what goes on when there aren't any cameras around. That's nice itchy lol. Well you learn something every day dontchya? And one more thing real quick...why the fuck are people being all sensitive over a question that wasn't even directed at them??? Who gives a rats ass one way or the other. Someone asked chinky if he found any dope down in Florida before and there was no issue. So I can't speak for him because I don't really know dude all that well but by how he reacted to the same question a few months back, I don't recall there being any sensitivity from him or anyone else for that matter. My opinion is I think someone has gotten a little too much sand in their vagina and may want to think about going down to their friendly neighborhood walgreens and purchase an extra strength douche. For example: monistat 3 or perhaps maybe even the monistat 7 if need be lol. I make myself laugh

Last edited:
Team Nod Assemble. =D

damn three posts and already feeling comfortable enuff to assemble team nod??? smh...

ive rockin this post for a lil while now and still dont even feel comfortable enuff to do that... and im not gettin high either, so that prob has a little bit to do with it...

but newayssss welcome to dopest thread, IMO/IME, on BL... lol

but for real where the fuck is the ol chinkster? it really has been a hot second since ive seen him on here... hopefully everything is ight... and always makes me wonder how many other ppl have some shit happen to em and no one ever knows about it and thinks they kinda just up n disapeared...

He posted not all that long ago Didn't he? Maybe like 2-3 weeks ago. My whole concept of time at the pre sent moment isn't exactly 100% due to my heroin usage and whatnot. Probably some of that Tylenol pm I ingested roughly 2 hours ago is kicking my ass as well. Man I gotta go to bed. I wake up in like 5 hours. Eeeeek!!

...LOL! SS1, That was meant you. Glad you got a laugh out of that "african, beauty ritchual". Btw, chink posted on the 20th. When he was asking CCl anbout his old name.

I fuckin shot up today on the production floor today. Lol I felt so devilish. The rest of the production guys take lunch at 11 so there wasn't anyone around. I take lunch at 1130. I was asked to run production until April and then I will go back to my normal engineering department. It sure beat going to the bathroom lol

the other post got closed for over 1000 posts? wtf? its not like im anywhere near chi but still one of my favorite threads on here.... guess the games more or less the game no matter where you are...

Yep. Every thread gets closed when it hits 1k posts, always been that way afaik. Many forums have the same rule whether they're drug forums, car forums, game forums, etc.
It is to prevent really huge threads from forming. What good does it do to have a thread with 1,000,000 posts in it? All that does is make it impossible to scroll through, and increase load times. Something that big becomes unruly, has to end somewhere. There have been so many Chicago threads over the years and they always end at 1k posts and a new one is made. That's why a link is included to the old one if you want to catch up on anything that you didn't have a chance to read before it was closed. They get archived so you can still read it all you want, just not add to it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.