Chicago Heroin II

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah back to back 2 differnt episodes, i recorded them cause theres so much on tv tonite

the bulls lost, hawks won, there was a football game on nfl network,new episodes of the office and 30rock, alwyas sunny, the league, the 2 cook county shows, and there was a couple other things on too.....i had to record everything basically

yall need to watch this documentary so you can find out where you're going after you get caught with some bags of blows =D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm paranoid got to much paraphernalia
Pubic prosecutor got me preparing for failure

that documentry was insane. def not a jail id care to visit. but where was the AB in this prison. didnt see any whites dudes sportin swastikas

so the other night I had just met my guy on the west side. I was parked close to the intersection. As he hands me the bags a blue & white SUV pulls up and throws its lights on. My heart sank, I thought I was popped, but, he sped off. So after I pulled off, another cop car came whizzing around me, then another one. As I was proceeding at least a dozen more cops speeding like crazy were driving by me at all directions. It turns out I was right in the middle of them chasing some carjacking suspects. As I drove, I saw a car haulin ass down cicero and then it crashed into a lightpole. It was the carjackers. Unbelievable. It was in the paper yesterday. It was wild. Apparently, some lady from Winnetka was passing through the west side and she got jacked.

thats why white people get pulled over for just being in that area..theres no reason for us to be over there...

Re; fake dope- anyone who looks strung out and is alone - they just want to get your money and cop. Anyone who says, "I got it hid in the alley, or such." Then they look like they're searching for their stash, but really they're looking thru trash on the ground for any kind of foil, cig. pack, etc. so they can hand you something that looks like dope. Then grab your money, give you the crap, and walk off quickly, talking about how the area is hot. Usually old guys. Old guys on bikes- fuck no. White guy hanging around the crew- start thinking about how you're going to get your car back from the impoundment thieves. Oh, yes, after 3pm or so when schools out- kids will hang at spots to grab some spending money.

Get ripped off? Just walk it off -it's part of the game. All the stupid clues are obvious later, but when you're jonesin'...

so the other night I had just met my guy on the west side. I was parked close to the intersection. As he hands me the bags a blue & white SUV pulls up and throws its lights on. My heart sank, I thought I was popped, but, he sped off. So after I pulled off, another cop car came whizzing around me, then another one. As I was proceeding at least a dozen more cops speeding like crazy were driving by me at all directions. It turns out I was right in the middle of them chasing some carjacking suspects. As I drove, I saw a car haulin ass down cicero and then it crashed into a lightpole. It was the carjackers. Unbelievable. It was in the paper yesterday. It was wild. Apparently, some lady from Winnetka was passing through the west side and she got jacked.

that's crazy... i see your location says "logan square" i live there too :D

So for others like me who actually live in downtown Chicago somewhere (logan square, lakeview, wicker park etc.) do you prefer to ride or take public trans to cop?

i live in logan as well
and i know of four or five delivery services here, big sawbucks of good white dope
no reason to go to the hood

That's the shit right there 4or5 differnt delivery connects

lol i aint knew what a sawbuck was until i moved up here, it's a stupid ass term for a 10 dolla baggie

i always thought it was universal i didnt know it was a chicago thing

seriously, who came up with a stupid term like sawbuck to mean a 10 dollar bag. I mean, is using the word dime or dime bag so hard to where u gotta come up with all kinds of crazy ass lingo lol Just makes shit more complicated. Before you guys told me what it meant, I would have thought a sawbuck was like some sort of a power tool or something lol.

You know what sucks is when the court says that they're gonna do random drug tests on me, yet they haven't done it a single time for the 3 weeks or so I've been on pre-trial services.

I still don't see it as any reason to tempt me, last thing I wanna do is spend 30 days in jail and fuck up my case. I also know for sure they're gonna test me on my court date which isn't too far off from now, I really really hope to god I don't get slapped with the 1410 probation, but chances are I'm not. Lawyer says there's a 95% chance I'm getting drug school.

If you get 1410 probation whats the drug testing like and how is living with it in general?

Oh yeah if you read here, it basically states counties have to apply for funding from the state to operate drug schools, I think it would be safe to assume that not all counties apply for a drug school program, and those that don't generally are ones where they don't have so many drug related arrests, in the case of cook county I'm sure everyone here knows they have way too many drug arrests, more than they can handle, I could imagine probtion officers being overworked too.

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs3.asp?ActID=2910&ChapAct=55%26nbsp%3BILCS%26nbsp%3B130%2F&ChapterID=12&ChapterName=COUNTIES&ActName=Drug+School+Act.

Last edited:
I'm on 1410 and I report 1x a month and do random drops. Basically whenever my PO feels like it. I'm on it for 24 months. The benefit of it is that after a certain amount of time, if you complete it successfully, you can get it expunged, which you cannot do with most felony convictions. So, if you get drug classes, but still it is a conviction, you may want to think about it in the long run.

My PO basically leaves me alone when I am doing well, but yeah, he got on my ass a lot when I was dropping dirty and getting caught up boosting and stuff.

seriously, who came up with a stupid term like sawbuck to mean a 10 dollar bag. I mean, is using the word dime or dime bag so hard to where u gotta come up with all kinds of crazy ass lingo lol Just makes shit more complicated. Before you guys told me what it meant, I would have thought a sawbuck was like some sort of a power tool or something lol.

that term has been around forever..im sure you got lingo we dont understand..

You know what sucks is when the court says that they're gonna do random drug tests on me, yet they haven't done it a single time for the 3 weeks or so I've been on pre-trial services.

I still don't see it as any reason to tempt me, last thing I wanna do is spend 30 days in jail and fuck up my case. I also know for sure they're gonna test me on my court date which isn't too far off from now, I really really hope to god I don't get slapped with the 1410 probation, but chances are I'm not. Lawyer says there's a 95% chance I'm getting drug school.

If you get 1410 probation whats the drug testing like and how is living with it in general?

i thought 1410 is the best cause your charge can get expunged after you complete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.