Chicago Heroin II

Status
Not open for further replies.
good for you...but dont mention where you went or prices...that info isnt needed on this site.

and your the first person ive really seen mention about coppin dope in fla..i mean i know its there but most people who come around here always talk about how they can never find dope there and the only they they can find are pills...

I figured it would be okay since everyone screams out cicero. As for the prices, I just thought it was way awesome to compare to a different state. My apologies. Since FL is known for broward county and how many oxy's come out of there you'd think opiates would be cheaper. Half the state is on the shit!

i can see how you miss it real easy..its like who would think there would be one stop sign on a major street where at every corner besides that one is a normal stop light..but i always figure they sit there and just wait for a white person to pull up to the stop sign, they will look both ways and the cops watch how the people in the car react when they see them sitting there, if they tense up and try and act like everything is cool and you know they got something on them, i would think cops can read your body language like that.

i like i said i havet been over there in a minute but i couldnt remember seeing all those bluelights either like i know they had them but i forgot they where everywhere like that

oh and thanks for the advice damien...i gotta keep that in mind.

Honestly, no matter how perfectyou drive or how great condition your vehicle is in, they will ALWAYS find a reason to pull you over. They could fucking pull you over for staying at the stop sign to long, going 5 miles under the speed limit, swerving 6 inches, pretty much anything to get you actually pulled over. Once you get pulled over which is a definite if they want to, then the ball is in your court, you have to keep cool, know your rights and do everything in your power to stop them from searching you or car, getting a dog in, etc. I mean cops are cops they know how to deal with shit like that and will try some grimey (and possible illegal shit) to get what they want. Never answer any of their questions. Just fucking sit there, give them your documentation and make sure it's all good. Keep cool and collective. NEVER EVER answer anything. Refuse a vehicle search, unless it's very well hidden you think it would get you away with it without giving them any more suspicion (which is a risky but plausible tactic I have used in the past). Just ask if you are under arrest or free to go, they can't detain you there without an arrest forever. They have to let you go, even if they are sure you have dope on you but they can't prove it. Just use every trick in the book to deter them from getting to it. And if something goes wrong but you followed all the right steps, chances are they are doing something grimey, so it would probably get thrown out of court once you LAWYER up. Shit's a god damn merry-go-round, but there are tactics and tricks you can use to get out of situation and even if you get arrested to have shit thrown out of court.

For instance, they technically can't hold you for more than like 15-20 mins to wait for a drug dog to show up. If you are waiting more than that, they would probably get thrown out of court. Tons of other shit, illegal search and seizures, no probable cause, etc. Half the battle is using what you know to fight them once pulled over and the other half would be in court if you did get popped. 90% of the time people do dumb shit to warrant the cops to be able to search you, detain/arrest you, etc. ALWAYS keep your mouth shut. If they ask you where you were coming from or whatever, just shut up. They want contradicting and nervous statements out of you. It gives them more fire power. Remember, cops usually don't know anything that you wouldn't tell them. Don't give them an ounce of information. EVER. I made some mistakes in my past that could definitely went a different way maybe. Who knows? I was nervous since it was my first 2 times getting arrested. I find I am much more calmer with police now and I do know my shit, but it's still takes a lot to keep calm and collective during those situations.

Edit - Also forget to mention the body language thing you brought up Chinky. Some cops are very good at reading body language. Thats why when I'm cruising around and I see cops I just pretend they aren't there. Drive as normal as possible. Don't drive fast, but don't drive slow too. I mean if they see you trying to be a perfect driver, it's a dead give away. The worst scenario would be if you had a cop directly behind you. The best thing in that situation is to drive as normal as possible, don't drive too slow as I stated. Switch lanes, make turns, fucking don't put it in cruise control at 35 mph when that's the speed limit and he's right behind you. If you have a friend on the car, make believe you are laughing and talking and having a good time. Use hand gestures. Play your radio, roll your windows down, smoke a cig.. just act normal. If a cop pulls up beside you, don't sit there with your hands 10 and 2 and looking directly straight scared shitless. Casually glance over at him a time or two, maybe give him a whats up salute or something. Pretend it's any other car pulling up next to you. Marked cars are easy to deal with, it's the unmarked undercover ones you got to watch out for, but if you don't know it's a cop chances are you would be driving normally and acting normally anyway. But I tend to have a thought process where I rule any car on the road in the hood/city limits a god damn cop car. They are getting real tricky to spot now a days. Using some real crazy car models now. It's not just unmarked Crown Vics and Dodge Durangos. Hondas, Toyotas, Fords, Mitsibushis, etc. Pretty much any car. That's why it's important to profile every driver in every car you see. Might sound a racist or whatever, but a 40 year old Asian woman in a Honda Mini-Van is MOST LIKELY not a cop, where as 2 middle aged white guys in street clothes in a Ford have a better possibility. It's a scary scary game, but it is what we all must deal with. Sucks!

Last edited:
vision...yeah well people dont follow directions too well around these parts, and dont like me cause i yell at them for it..and i know what you where doin with the prices its just not the place to post prices.. prices and locations/streets/landmarks all of that is not allowed not just here oim talking about the entire board..the only place to post prices is in the DC price guide.

but what you said is the reason why the prices arent cheap, if everyone does opi's then they can chgarge anyprice they want cause they know the junkies are gonna pay...here in chicago i can still get OC 80s for the same price as you might be able to get an OC 40

altek trust me i know the law very well, i actually carry my rights card on me that my lawyer gave me back when i was highschool (ill post the pic in a moinute) and you are correct dont say anything is the key..thats actually how im going to get my case thats pending thrown out, i knew what they where doing was wrong and illegal so i instantly asked for my lawyer......did you know the police technically cant block you in if your in a car..im not sure the exact law but my lawyer said my cop car Tboneing my car to get me from beong able to move my car was illegal.(i was iin a parking spot and couldnt go forward and he blocked my in in the back so i couldnt move backwards either)

Last edited:
Honestly, no matter how perfectyou drive or how great condition your vehicle is in, they will ALWAYS find a reason to pull you over. They could fucking pull you over for staying at the stop sign to long, going 5 miles under the speed limit, swerving 6 inches, pretty much anything to get you actually pulled over. Once you get pulled over which is a definite if they want to, then the ball is in your court, you have to keep cool, know your rights and do everything in your power to stop them from searching you or car, getting a dog in, etc. I mean cops are cops they know how to deal with shit like that and will try some grimey (and possible illegal shit) to get what they want. Never answer any of their questions. Just fucking sit there, give them your documentation and make sure it's all good. Keep cool and collective. NEVER EVER answer anything. Refuse a vehicle search, unless it's very well hidden you think it would get you away with it without giving them any more suspicion (which is a risky but plausible tactic I have used in the past). Just ask if you are under arrest or free to go, they can't detain you there without an arrest forever. They have to let you go, even if they are sure you have dope on you but they can't prove it. Just use every trick in the book to deter them from getting to it. And if something goes wrong but you followed all the right steps, chances are they are doing something grimey, so it would probably get thrown out of court once you LAWYER up. Shit's a god damn merry-go-round, but there are tactics and tricks you can use to get out of situation and even if you get arrested to have shit thrown out of court.

For instance, they technically can't hold you for more than like 15-20 mins to wait for a drug dog to show up. If you are waiting more than that, they would probably get thrown out of court. Tons of other shit, illegal search and seizures, no probable cause, etc. Half the battle is using what you know to fight them once pulled over and the other half would be in court if you did get popped. 90% of the time people do dumb shit to warrant the cops to be able to search you, detain/arrest you, etc. ALWAYS keep your mouth shut. If they ask you where you were coming from or whatever, just shut up. They want contradicting and nervous statements out of you. It gives them more fire power. Remember, cops usually don't know anything that you wouldn't tell them. Don't give them an ounce of information. EVER. I made some mistakes in my past that could definitely went a different way maybe. Who knows? I was nervous since it was my first 2 times getting arrested. I find I am much more calmer with police now and I do know my shit, but it's still takes a lot to keep calm and collective during those situations.

That's exactly right.

My ex has been pulled over more times than he can count and has never been convicted because there was no reason to pull him over or no probable cause to search him.

imy main lawyer is actually my one of my goodfriends father and he gave us all these pieces of paper that was "your rights card" i had proly a stack of 50 at one point and gave them away to everyone i know. i couldnt find the actual sheet but this is my lawyers old business card (im talking 5+ years old, and i carry it everywhere) which used to have "the rights card" on the back, he doesnt put it on his new ones for some reason

rightscvard.jpg

imy main lawyer is actually my one of my goodfriends father and he gave us all these pieces of paper that was "your rights card" i had proly a stack of 50 at one point and gave them away to everyone i know. i couldnt find the actual sheet but this is my lawyers old business card (im talking 5+ years old, and i carry it everywhere) which used to have "the rights card" on the back, he doesnt put it on his new ones for some reason

That thing is cool as hell.

Question to anyone that has the CORRECT answer: I know cops need consent and a signature to search your car, but what are exactly the cirumstances surrounding a search of your person or a bag? I know they are allowed to pat you down for weapons, but a) can they go through your pockets and pull everything out? what about a backpack/luggage or purse? would they need probable cause and/or consent for that as well? b) What about a strip/cavity search?

So, I went out by Cicero since that's where everyone said to go and after about 5 minutes of driving around I found a dude. I got bags with red dice on them. I dont know how it compares to anything else in Chi, but compared to Florida it was fire. Also, in FL [edit - price] gets you .1 that's cut to shit and short anyway. Here, for [edit] I got about 5 times what I woulda gotten for [edit] by Orlando.

Florida dope is fucking whack though. I could go through a gram and my pupils would stay the same size. They cut it with quinine (sp?) It's an anti malaria medication and one of the side effects is hypersensitivity. I remember getting hospitalized and the IV in my left hand hurt crazy status! If they went to remove or switch a tube in that IV i nearly fainted with pain every time. It was more embarrassing then anything else.

Totally much happier with the dope, I mean blows, here.

:)

Sweet gig...

I Lived in orlando for 10 years, I got dope ONCE, it fucking sucked compared to chicago dope.

But back in january, what is now the best spot had some shitty ass bags filled to the brim with white powder cut to shit, sealed btw clear packing tape and green painters tape. A block to the west there were a couple dudes that had the stay high bomb foilies that was some fire-ass dope.
omfg these are the best bags i've ever gotten in chicago ( and i've been to a shit load of spots ) the area is good man i think they pay the cops off because as i was walkin back to the ave right as i was about to turn on the main street a UC pulled up behind me ... he glanced ... i glanced at him and he drove off... mother fucker had my heart racin for a second cuz i really didn't feel like running lol.... the dudes on the block over got some good dope too but they aint always out... the dude that runs the spot is pretty cool too, either lets me come in his crib or stand on the side of his house while he runs in and grabs the dope... but shit this is by far the best dope

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, dude... im glad somebody remembers those stay high foilies, hot damn. i swear you only needed a normal lil line to send you to space camp. hot diggity. i remember only two people at the spot though, just one lookout. have you hit that guy up lately? is his shit still good? thats the general area i hit, but after the supposed six oclock closing time for most tips, so i aint seen ole boy out there.

as far as paying off the cops, man i dont know. maybe that one guy, but people on this thread have been saying the "best" bags have been busted multiple times the past number of weeks. and i was out cruising tonight, saw some youngins getting frisked by a marked car at that area, and other marked cars cruising like mad! surprised i got in and out safely as i did. guys at the tip i hit seemed nervous, said it'd been hot all day. when'll it end! have mercy cpd!!

its great to know your rights and all but out in the wild wild west you have no rights. The cops will pull you outta the car, tell you to shut the fuck up and tear it apart and if they find dope your going to jail. I had a female officer pull my pants and boxers around my ankles on a busy street corner to left up my balls with a glove looking for dope and im not lying one bit. this was after she shook my sweatpants for 5 minutes. in some situations knowing your rights may pay off but for the most part its probably just going to piss them off. The best thing you can do if you don't have a fantastic hiding spot is put your bags in a napkin and shove that shit in your asscrack tight, not even bein gay about it. what would you rather do ride for 5 min with foils near your asshole or spend some time in county. This has save me a few times and luckly the time the cop pulled my boxers down i hadnt copped yet.

its great to know your rights and all but out in the wild wild west you have no rights. The cops will pull you outta the car, tell you to shut the fuck up and tear it apart and if they find dope your going to jail. I had a female officer pull my pants and boxers around my ankles on a busy street corner to left up my balls with a glove looking for dope and im not lying one bit. this was after she shook my sweatpants for 5 minutes. in some situations knowing your rights may pay off but for the most part its probably just going to piss them off. The best thing you can do if you don't have a fantastic hiding spot is put your bags in a napkin and shove that shit in your asscrack tight, not even bein gay about it. what would you rather do ride for 5 min with foils near your asshole or spend some time in county. This has save me a few times and luckly the time the cop pulled my boxers down i hadnt copped yet.

By wild west, if you mean Chicago (west side), then generally the bigger city cops, especially dope cities like Chicago, NYC, Newark, Paterson, etc, the cops are way more aggressive, but they also know that doing some loophole legal shit isn't gonna stick in court, which is why they generally make sure all the paperwork is good (search warrants, consent to search, probable cause). Maybe cops in Oklahoma or some shit, might pull it because they don't encounter situations like that often and become excited, but then again courts in the middle of nowhere are way harsher anyway. As long as you have a good lawyer, it will get thrown out of court. Every time I have been pulled over and fucked with, they always made sure to tell me my rights, I had to have my signature on the consent to search form before they even opened up my car doors, always had probable cause. And these are in the big cities in North NJ. They were pretty professional about it, most of the time. Although you will always have 1 or 2 out of 10 that can be fucking assholes and get all rough and tough with you, start calling you names and making fun of you when they catch you, talking shit, doing grimey shit. One time I got arrested, the cops went through my phone and looked at all my pics/videos and texts for "probable cause". They found some texts saying I was gonna deliver some shit to some chick, although it wasn't dope but they thought I was dealing. They sent the girl a text saying "lemme see your tits you fuckin junkie". The cops used my phone for that. I was going to do some shit, but my lawyer said it wasn't worth it going through internal affairs and they would get slapped on the wrists that was it. Boy was I pissed. But generally, most bigger city cops are professional and go by the book. They know you have rights, it's up to you to make sure you use them. They are counting on you are too nervous to or don't know anything.

idk why alot of people on this site says Chicago blow sucks. I pick up everyday and its some quality shit, even though its in the ghetto lol. Idk it gets me sky high

altek that's another reason I have a lock on my phone...not my girl or the police or anybody gonna have the satisfaction of pickin up my phone and goin through it..

yeah, dude... im glad somebody remembers those stay high foilies, hot damn. i swear you only needed a normal lil line to send you to space camp. hot diggity. i remember only two people at the spot though, just one lookout. have you hit that guy up lately? is his shit still good? thats the general area i hit, but after the supposed six oclock closing time for most tips, so i aint seen ole boy out there.

as far as paying off the cops, man i dont know. maybe that one guy, but people on this thread have been saying the "best" bags have been busted multiple times the past number of weeks. and i was out cruising tonight, saw some youngins getting frisked by a marked car at that area, and other marked cars cruising like mad! surprised i got in and out safely as i did. guys at the tip i hit seemed nervous, said it'd been hot all day. when'll it end! have mercy cpd!!

yea that spots still good, i just found out about it a few weeks ago, theres usually only a few people out there, the best time to cop dope is around 1-3 for that spot :D

Seriously man, this has saved me more than a few times from ending up in jail. I can't count the number of times I have gotten stopped or pulled over and I would have the dope and rocks rolled up in a napkin or some plastic and shoved in my ass crack. Its nerve racking as hell sitting there being frisked and having them go threw your pockets while your praying the dope doesn't fall out your crack but its worked every time for me so far.

re: the ass crack... dont yall say that cops read these boards?

ive got a great hiding spot but i guess if i were to post it, any cop could come on here and find out my magic place. and then there is no more magic place (i assume they already know the locales of all the tips, i mean it aint that hard to sniff em out... couple guys standing on the corner w/nothing going on at all). hmmm... and out of curiosity, you're talking about jamming the fucker right up inside there, yeah? i assume a narc aint gonna wanna do a fucking cavity search either way though

re: LiLCv2... unfortunately i got a 830am-530pm type of job, so that time frame is outta the question for me during the week, maybe i could try the weekend though, or it seems like the early morning 7-8am is a pretty safe hour, right? They open that early? But you're saying the stay high bomb foilies are still at that spot?! And they're still fire?! That makes me very excited. Have you tried the supermans? Bout a half mile west of the bombs. Like im saying man, they pack em huge man! half gram bags! (oh boy and there's been times when theyre really fire, but they're always pretty good) you should give em a try. But those bombs tasted so pure. small amount, but fucking pure... mmmm...

Last edited:
hopefully Ill never have to take the dope off my lap..

When I cop I normally keep the bags in my hand til I get home cause.if I get pulled over I wanna make sure I don't have to dig around to get it out to hide.

I'm surprised that no one is mentioning the $1300 impoundment fee that you have to pay to get your ride back if you get busted in Chicago. I've been caught in two stings, and both were dismissed, but it's obviously all about the impoundment money. They know their sloppy-ass stings will get thrown out of court, but everybody pays the $1300. Dealing with the draconian court they set up for impoundments is useless and will cost you much more money to get your car back.

So I guess my question is: are they still doing this shit? Seems like a lot of posters still have their car, so maybe there's been some legal challenge stopping this.

1300 bucks seems excessively high for a tow fee. it rarely goes above 200 in my area

Status
Not open for further replies.