Chicago Heroin II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my car took back in Sept for weed not dope...I prolly won't be able to get it back unless they drop the charges cause in civil court it doesn't matter if your found guilty or not...they just have to prove you used the car to commit a drug felony.

chicagolove: i never cop early in the morning, when i used to be hooked on the shit and had to use like 24/7 i used to cop at night time at this 24/7 spot and this cool chicka would serve me threw the fence lol...
oh and the stay high baggie spot is fucking ridiculously fuckin good yo, i don't think i can ever do anyother dope after this shit, i've had superman bags over the summer they were ridiculously big but the dope wasn't that great... i was getting some blue crowns by this fat o.g on the block down from the stay high baggies but it seems to have dried up aint no one outside on that block no mo.... i told the stay high guy how good his shit was and he was like "i know" lol... the first time i copped off him he made me do a bag in front of him and by the time i walked down the block i felt that shit kickin in lol.... i don't be driving to spots cuz it's a lil safer walkin cuz if you see them bois you can dipset on they ass

oh and a fyi to every1 on the chicago police.... here in chicago especially on the west side they can do whatever the fuck they want, there aint no right... and yes in chicago they charge you a crazzzzy ass fee to get your car out if you get caught ridin dirty

1300 bucks seems excessively high for a tow fee. it rarely goes above 200 in my area

It's a special deal - any vehicle that is part of a drug arrest is ransomed back to the owner at a much higher fee. They make a fortune on it. They've also do this if you're arrested for soliciting a hooker, have fireworks, or even spray paint for tagging. Is this still going on?

shit, LiLCv2, so you dont know that guys hours? maybe ill just try him on the weekend
and yeah, the supers aint anything crazy good right now, but goddamn back in maybe february or so... they were the green and white money bags, and they were fire for a minute

nawww dude i know he's out around 12-3 tho as those are the only times i've been over there shit yesterday i caught him walkin down the street and told him wut i wanted and he brought it to me so i didnt even half to walk down the block, he told me to go wait in the popeyes so i ordered chicken while waitin for my bags hahaha

Do the superman bags you guys speak of have a foil thats wrapped very uniquely inside the bag?

C what the fuck is good?
watchin this show on the travel channel about chicago vs new york pizza... mayor daley was talkin some trash hahaha, i should be comin into a good amount of money by the end of the week :D we gettin tore da fuck up :|

Do the superman bags you guys speak of have a foil thats wrapped very uniquely inside the bag?

yea.

goodshit i was gonna say what you on tomorrow but you say this weekend you should have some cash, ok

well shit C, we must be speaking of two different spots altogether. The superman bags i'm talking about are plastic baggies with a half gram of white dope. No foils. I've been chipping away at em (lil here, lil there... im a snorter) since i've been up around eight this morning, and i just finished up my second bag... kinda nodding in and out.

So that leaves me wondering if the stay high foils we're talking about are at the same spot. like i said, the stay high foil i got earlier this year was a block west of the "best"bag spot. and supers are half mile west of those two

shit man, that used to happen to me with certain blows. i hated it. couldnt figure out why sleep didnt come.

its been a pleasure sleeping all high off these supermans though. no problems at all, except for the fact that i shouldve been to bed hours ago, haha. oh well, i got something to get me through the workday.

anyone messin with chitown23 is lookin to get fucked over.

Anyone 'messing' with anyone is looking to get fucked over. We have a the no sourcing rule here for a reason and big part of the reason is to protect our members.

Do not source on Bluelight.

yo SWIM is an experienced addict fuck around in milwaukee , but cant find a plug .. what does SWIM need to know if SWIM were to go cop a plug in chi? SWIM's main concerns are pigs fucking with SWIM because of the race issues ... i mean i know how to blend in but damn seems whole different ball park than milwaukee hoods .. any tips thnx p.s. sorry if this is a violation of rules hope im not "sourcing" ?

yo SWIM is an experienced addict fuck around in milwaukee , but cant find a plug .. what does SWIM need to know if SWIM were to go cop a plug in chi? SWIM's main concerns are pigs fucking with SWIM because of the race issues ... i mean i know how to blend in but damn seems whole different ball park than milwaukee hoods .. any tips thnx p.s. sorry if this is a violation of rules hope im not "sourcing" ?

Its a risk we all take my friend. I can't/wont tell you of any specific place in chi for you go to, but just go down there and show your pretty white face to some hard lookin mofo's, give em a nod and they'll flag you down. Act like you've done it before. They call it blows down there and if you're lookin for 10-15 its called a jab. Happy hunting and be safe.

Don't linger in those areas long. Get in, get your shit, and get out. Fix elsewhere-and NOT WHILE DRIVING- you don't wanna put others at risk nor do you want to hurt yourself if something crazy were to happen.

Contact me via AIM if you wish- my sn is in my profile

Last edited:
Hoodrat, we don't allow any discussion here about how or where to obtain drugs. Please use this thread as an information guide to the H going around Chicago and do not as a guide to try and find connects, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.