• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

i find them through another dealer who sells something else. though she?s all out of people to refer.

i?ve also just walked areas known for dope (west side) and bought those clear often colored bags from dope boys.

when i say fent i mean the high is cold and short.

nope, i don?t have a dilaudid connection. i?m done with opiates except for those rare occasions when i stumble across someone selling their script.

i find them through another dealer who sells something else. though she?s all out of people to refer. i?ve also just walked areas known for dope (west side) and bought those clear often colored bags from dope boys. when i say fent i mean the high is cold and short. nope, i don?t have a dilaudid connection. i?m done with opiates except for those rare occasions when i stumble across someone selling their script.
yeah some dope boys burned me, selling me some straight up dormin/sleepin pill bags, real glad i tested it out first with a few bumps before even thinking about banging it, very glad I didnt put that strange concoction directly into my bloodstream. So I think walking around the West Side is done for me until i can find someone who knows where to get good stuff, but yeah I dont want any fent, it sounds like its not good at all. Someone selling a script of pharmaceutical opioids would def be the best bet though, heard thats a lot harder to come by now too since theyre cracking down on script writing. I got my hands on some generic hydrocodone the other day, but ppl are saying they switched away from the good Watson brand and now the pills seemingly dont have as much of the active ingredient in them, almost as if they company is skimping on how much theyre including in the pills. Sucks, wish there was something available

i find them through another dealer who sells something else. though she?s all out of people to refer. i?ve also just walked areas known for dope (west side) and bought those clear often colored bags from dope boys. when i say fent i mean the high is cold and short. nope, i don?t have a dilaudid connection. i?m done with opiates except for those rare occasions when i stumble across someone selling their script.
Getting burnt might have been my own fault though, the guys i got it from were just 3 dudes walking on the sidewalk, not posted up at a proper corner or anything, although that day a lot of the corners seemed dead af, and I had already been driving through the hood for like 20 minutes, and just wanted to cop & get out of there ...

getting burned is part of copping. sounds like you know what went wrong.
yeah, i just cant be going down & copping & trying out some random substances just to find the good stuff though; i dont much care about the copping part or getting burnt as much as putting strange chemicals into my body... sucks stuffs mostly dried up right now

I've been a member since 09. Can someone tell me if it's still safe to attempt a street pick up. Not asking for street names[i know them all] I've been outa the scene clean for the last 5 years but planning on risking it for the biscuit
yo man, i know this was posted a while ago, but how did ur copping end up going? I'm in the same situation now that you were in and i ended up getting ripped off when i just went down to the West Side to get some. sucks man, looks like ppl saying its just a lot of fent and dormin out there right now; im really pissed cuz ive had a hankering to do some (have been clean for over 2 years now) and cant seem to locate.

cold copped cause i?m a ducking liar. jthe bit i scooped into my mouth to prove i?m not 5-0 has me feeling good, which probably means insufficiently cut fent. tiny pink translucent dime bags. he gave me his digits which i a good sign.

soon as i tasted he says i?m too slow like a cop and tasting don?t means shit. bro, you heard of benzos. this is fast as i love.

pc says she?s dropping of a .5 today too.

[what]

[what]

[what]

dope boy bags came back fent. no dope taste or smell. hardly even any fent in them.

edit:
oh, it work a while to work it?s way though the filler but i?m pinpoint and nodding. so there?s a decent amount of fent.

Last edited:
Hey those look exactly like the bags I was getting a few months ago. It was effective shit. Thanks for the pics, now I'm jonesing all over again!

Peace,
Miles

my pc just texted me asking me where she can get fent test strips. love her.

hope she stays safe. she?s honest, fair, and works hard. fuck the police.

I've been off of a dope since 2010, but here's some advice why don't you look up some ghetto methadone clinics on the net and drive around the streets there. Or talk to the people coming out of the place where the good spots are.

the pc was a fent/heroin mix. best you can hope for these days ...
Very true. With the amount of absolute shit people are bagging up and trying to pass of as dope, having a steady, reliable connect for dope/fent is Def where it's at. What's crazy is these younger "dealers" do not give a fuck what they selling to you, knowing your going be putting it into your body....I had a dealer I knew for like 3+ years, and one day he had these bags that if and when you shot them your heart would starting racing, you'd get bad anxiety, hands shaking for a few hours...I told him, like "bro you honestly can't be selling that to people. You're going to kill someone." I'm lucky I'm 30 yr old and stay fit, healthy, bc it would have killed someone w a weaker heart than me. He's all "ya man my bad my bad I didn't know" then turns around and does it again to me a month later. So I dropped him. I have 5+ other people who don't do that bs. Gotta try n be safe....best of luck out there.

I don't know about h it ain't my speed but there is a town off 80 not going to name it but I scored fire blow in a couple bars. One guy in there I got close to mentioned horse but I know shit about it. South east about as far as you can go and still be called Chicago land but they gonna hat you for calling it that

yo you?re not allowed to do that. if you?re in chicago just walk the west side. kids sell it out their front yard. stick your finger in the bag and taste it to make sure it?s not just dormin.

yo you?re not allowed to do that. if you?re in chicago just walk the west side. kids sell it out their front yard. stick your finger in the bag and taste it to make sure it?s not just dormin.

Seriously. I can't walk to the blue line from work without at least 2 or 3 mfers asking me if I want blows everyday. It is always the same dudes so I know their shit decent otherwise they'd be out of business. Since this "opiate crisis" bs kicked off and my script has been crippled, I've had to supplement with street dope and methadone.

Yooo, what's up Chicago. I've been out of the scene for a bit. The shit out there still all tainted with Fent?

Yooo, what's up Chicago. I've been out of the scene for a bit. The shit out there still all tainted with Fent?

Yup. Damn near all of it. Since October I've seen straight dope twice. There was one spot wit fire but they were a lineup spot and they were dumb af in the way they were serving mfers. They always had like 40 people lined up in a muddy empty lot and only came out with like 2 jabs at at a time so they got bum rushed and were sold out in like 2 minutes only to rinse and repeat.

They got hit with a double semi paddy wagon on one of their busier days and the cops took everyone on the block.