• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

And merry f'n xmas to all. Just venting for a sec. Looking at the forum, reddit pics. Want to get out & cop, but mainly just trying to blow off some frustration. Probably just go for a walk. Really nice out compared to what could be.

Thanks for the answer and Merry Christmas to you too. Definitely been way nicer in the Midwest than we usually get!

Anyone else notice the work fell off hard after xmas?

I tried a little from all my connects (like 7 of em) and checked out the lineup spot and every one got garbage even though they all had the fire before the holidays.

I quit my phone guy due to quality and don't have the # anymore (mistake...). Had no reliable backup so I tried a couple spots in between xmas and nye. Things have changed up, mostly punk kids, attitudes, and when I tried it, shitty shit. Just pissed me off and reminded me why I was unsatisfied in the 1st place. And why i hate picking up off the street.
No physical habit atm (cept subs) but my head's such a struggle to deal with all I can think about some times is escape.

Yeah cold copping on the street is the worst. If you play it right, as you know, you can eventually find someone with a little ambition who will give you digits, then you can hope for better quality. The street kids are just looking for a quick score. The guy with the digits might be smart enough to think of repeat business and that's when you have a shot at decent shit.

But you know all that; it's just a matter of luck and persistence.

Peace, and a happy New Year to all!

Miles

Yeah, for sure Miles, plus networking w other users etc. It's just extremely aggravating to deal w shitheads, shitty product, attitudes, etc, when u WANT to give ur money away, esp in this game. Ffs we r repeat customers by definition. But I guess pimpin aint ez.

lol back when i was a junkie all we had to worry about was did the mfers add benzos to the mix.......

for real hope this guy is alive after fcking with that shit.... shit aint a fcking joke i had a kingkong dope habit when i got some shit that was mixed with fent. and i had to be brought back to life... why even fck with that shit dude??

my post from 6 yrs ago...... its fucked up out there i see.............. hope at least 1 person can rebound from the fuck up shit out there.......i been clean almost 5 yrs now..... there's always hope don't give up!!!!!!!!!

Cicero - i remember u from when i first started posting here. Congrats on staying clean. Ur post confused me at first till i figured out it was an old one... Yeah i remember the first time i got fent bags, they weren't common, some people still wanted them bad once word got around. Myself, never liked it, no real euphoria just out...first time i tried it i was standing up...lol. Took my legs out. Now seems shits all mixed up, can't tell what u get, but mostly still lacks that enjoyable high. Just get well and have random memory loss.
Good to see an old name! Stay well.

They got other synthetics out in the chi that aren't even went either. Wears off way to fast like one hour, the markets horrible unless u got the right connect. It's still good out here to be had but not like back in 2012-14

Just tried out the WSide Cold-cop again

So I've been off dope for a good 2 or so years now but recently decided I wanted to get down again and decided to head into the West Side to look for a spot (since I didnt have any kind of PC).So I'm driving down Lake Shore and then onto 290 to exit off at California, figured I'd go search the blocks there. Man, that shit was dead as hell (it was a rainy/overcast day but atm it was barely drizzling, still I saw nobody on the corners slangin). I also think I accidentally drove right into that infamous Homan Square area where cops dissapear ppl cuz I took a turn into this small road behind a building with like a shit-ton of cop cars all parked there, and in order to get back on the street you had to just keep driving down it, and there was a few zigs and zags and all of them had a shitload of cop cars parked there, i was freaking out lmao. I turned into that side street cuz i saw 3 dudes on the side of the street and I was turning around the block to come back up by them. Anyway, looked w my white face at the dudes standing on the corner and they just stared at me, didnt yell 'yo!" or anything, so I drove on, maybe they just got out of the PD's torture center, who knows.Decided to go north and check out the other side of the freeway. Ended up driving all the way to Homan and Chicago without checking any side streets cuz I thought this one red SUV was following me. Anyway decided to drive down Pulaski and just hit the side streets and see what I could find. Drove past these 3 dudes on the sidewalk (not on the corner) who yelled "yo!yo!" to me after seeing me. Said I was looking for 2 blows and they tell me to back up & park on the side of the street. One of the dudes says to the other one "nah I dont know that guy" as they're walking by my car, looking like theyre just going to walk away without serving me, so I say "yo, can you guys help me out?", and one dude goes "you snorting it or shooting it?"-- "snorting" i say, & he goes "you gonna snort it up right here?" and i was like "nah nah", shaking my head like i was saying 'hell no!' lol. I thouth he was asking if i was gonna stick around and do my bag right here on the side of the street in the ghetto w my white ass & blow up their spot lmao, Idk what i was thinking (been out of the dope game too long haha). So the dude starts to walk away and I'm like "wait! ill snort it here", "yeah?" he says "cuz you gotta snort some since I dont know you", and I'm like "yeah if thats what it takes". I guess he was testing to see if I was a cop, which doenst really make sense bc ofc a cop can snort a bit just like anyone else, but anyway.So yeah, long story short, they were this very-white powder (maybe tinted a little bit beige) in green clear bags, no markings on them. Dude had them in a roll tied with a rubberband in his pocket. So I drive home and test em out (the small amount that I snorted in front of the guy was in reality only a couple little specs) and dont get any of the heroin euphoria and awesome feeling that I remember from my time as a 4-year long heroin addict. All i got was a weird come-up that in some ways felt almost oppressive, followed by a suuuper sleepy lethargy that at time felt kinda cool (thinking maybe there was a bit of H or fent in there) but mainly just made me feel like I had to pass out, and not in the good, heroin-nodd type way, but in the oppressive like 'i have to fall asleep even if i dont really want to'. Absolutely zero euphoria -- i had more euphoria doing some kratom and drinking 2 beers real quick after about 20-30 minutes after taking the kratom (which is actually a pretty good kick btw, but the euphorea only lasts for a small amount of time). Its weird cuz the dope smelled like what I remember heroin smelling like, and when I snorted it it had the same kind of taste & drip, but DEFINITELY was not dope. Even if it had been a little bit of dope in a lot of cut, I should have felt some of it since my tolerance is zero, but all I felt was like antihistamine or sleeping pills.So reading on here im thinking that I just got bags with straight up sleeping pill or domin in them. I slept super good but woke up like 8-10 hours later feeling glued to my bed, and feeling generally just super wiped out, having zero energy, and not feeling like doing anything (even eating) for the better half of the next day. After about 5pm I started feeling more normal, but damn man, I wanted to get a good dope nod after being out the game for years and got this dumbass sleeping pill stuff that i snorted up my nose (I wanted to test the stuff out before i injected it). Reading comments on here im realizing how cold-copping in the West Side is filled with a bunch of bunk bags w just dormin pills in them. On my way to the spot I did stop by this homeless dude on the side of the road turning off from the freeway, and I ask him "hey, you know where the spot it?" and hes like "yeah, yeah I do, but you gotta get me bag or at least a top off some of your shit if I show you... but then, im saying, you'll know where the spot is", and in my head I'm all for that but I dont want to take the risk of letting this homeless junkie rando into my car; probably nothing would have happened but i dont wanna risk him trying to rob me to feed his fix or some shit. So I ended up just saying "ehhh... i'll come back" and drove the f away, off to find my bunk bags from open air hustlers on the streets.So idk man, I really dont want to take another anxious trip into the West Side just to flush another $20 down the drain, and I REALLY dont want to be injecting whatever these strange drug concoctions are that these dudes from the hood are mixing together which isnt heroin. I'm thinking I'll just go around talking to homeless people, giving them some money and asking if they know where the good dope spot is, telling them that ill buy them a bag or two if they tell me/take me. But damn man, has anyone else had any luck copping from the open-air markets on the West Side? or do you really need a connect to find good shit nowadays (I alwasy had a connect back around 2016 & 2012-14 when I was using, but I found through other junkie friends which I really dont have anymore)?---TL:DR; 2 years off dope, recently got an urge to try some again. Drove down to the West Side to search for a spot to cop from. Got some green clear bags that turned out to be straight up dormin or sleeping pills, no dope euphoria at all. Wondering if anyone else has had success cold copping on the West Side? I'm not feeling like going back there just to get ripped off again, thinking about just asking random homeless people where the spot or connect is, you guys have any advice? P.S. Since im years out of the game I'm really not attuned to doing the whole junkie walking/driving around the ghetto looking for drugs kind of thing, really just want to find some decent # PC that has legit stuff, I'm just trying to try it a few times again and then stop, like I did the last time that I used 2 years ago.

i?d park my car and get out before getting to the spot. to not get arrested.
yeah, i hear ya. Whenever i drive out there though I always just drive around, looking for people to yell "yo yo!" or "rocks and blows!", never been ripped off like this though, I just want some good dope like I used to get back in 2014.

there?s nothing but fent. even with a phone connect. unless you find a connect for dilaudid, now is a terrible time to get back into opiates.

there?s nothing but fent. even with a phone connect. unless you find a connect for dilaudid, now is a terrible time to get back into opiates.
For real? there's gotta be some good phone connect around though right? Around 2 years back I knew a real good connect up in North Chicago through a friend of mine that had some good raw/rock-like stuff. But damn, is it really that dry right now? I've never even done fent, but I hear it doenst come with the euphoria associated w heroin, and damn man its all about the euphoria! lol. I Just want straight up diacetylmorphine.There's really nothing going around now though? I remember cold-copping on the Westside years back and at least still getting product, sometimes pretty good stuff, I dont think im ever gonna go back there now though until i find some kind of PC. Even with numbers its hard to find good stuff though???

i?ve gone through several phone connects that sell raw/chunks. looks like heroin, feels like fent. unless you?re in south east asia or something, dope is dead.

some people say they still get old school. i think they?ve just forgotten what it was like.

i?ve gone through several phone connects that sell raw/chunks. looks like heroin, feels like fent. unless you?re in south east asia or something, dope is dead. some people say they still get old school. i think they?ve just forgotten what it was like.
you finding these connects around the Chicago/West Side area?? and when you say it fees like fent, u mean it doenst have that H euphoria that comes from real good, pure stuff??? I remember years back u could buy that euphoria at tons of corners on the West Side, I never really had a good Chicago PC, always went up to North Chicago burbs to get hooked up w raw/chunks, which was usually pretty good, but my guy who i used to use for that isnt in the game anymore, so I'm out of luck.You actually have any luck finding some Dilauded? Finding that would be even better than getting a good H street connect lol