Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little twirp, lol. He is uncle bad touch because he fingered me as a pre pubescent teen 3 times and now im 33 i want round 4 with the cunt (touch me where i wee big boy)

I'm so fucked up when im sober i think i need locking up
Nah my uncle would always just play my balls on the golf course...that's not even innuendo...he is such a dick that if I hit a better ball than him he would claim my ball as his and would threaten to send me to military school if I told anyone

"i got you babe"
I was born in the wagon of a traveling show
My momma would dance for the money they throw
Poppa would do whatever he coooooooooooooooould
Preach a little gospel
Sell a couple bottle of dr. Good
GYPSIES
TRAMPS
AND THIEVES
WE'D HEAR IT FROM THE PEOPLE IN TOWN
THEY CALL US
GYPSIES
TRAMPS
AND THIEVES
but every night
All the men would come around
And lay their money down

That song is a banger

I was born in the wagon of a traveling show
My momma would dance for the money they throw
Poppa would do whatever he coooooooooooooooould
Preach a little gospel
Sell a couple bottle of dr. Good
GYPSIES
TRAMPS
AND THIEVES
WE'D HEAR IT FROM THE PEOPLE IN TOWN
THEY CALL US
GYPSIES
TRAMPS
AND THIEVES
but every night
All the men would come around
And lay their money down

That song is a banger
she had a rockin body

Nostalgia, man... the weed of today is so much stronger it's absurd. But there's nothing like those early days of getting high... you can't replicate that. My best weed highs were on shitty Mexican brick growing up, still fantastic, psychedelic experiences.
word bro. little to zero responsibilities or worries back then

Nostalgia, man... the weed of today is so much stronger it's absurd. But there's nothing like those early days of getting high... you can't replicate that. My best weed highs were on shitty Mexican brick growing up, still fantastic, psychedelic experiences.
I feel bad for your childhood if that was your best weed high. Just thinking about mexican brick weed makes me want to kick the 90s in the balls. I haven't even seen anything with seeds or remotely close to mexican brick in dang ol 5 or 6 years

Yeah thems were the days.
Coming home wreaking of EDIT: MEXICAN BRICK weed and beer walking past your parents convinced you look normal. Eyes blazing. Stupid convo about the weather and the play CATS and getting caught sneaking a box of fruit roll ups and a Costco size box of cheez-its.

:::sigh:::

Those sure were the days. Super duper sad face mayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.