Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for your childhood if that was your best weed high. Just thinking about mexican brick weed makes me want to kick the 90s in the balls. I haven't even seen anything with seeds or remotely close to mexican brick in dang ol 5 or 6 years

I grew up in a town known for Mexican brick, and didn't have any older experienced stoners, me and my friends all taught ourselves basically. We didn't know any better. I remember my cousin talked a bout "dank" weed and I thought he meant that weed was nasty (like a dark, dank cave). I started smoking on my 17th birthday, pretty late. I remember that same cousin introduced me to good weed, because the nicer suburbs around where I grew up were full of rich preppy kids who wouldn't be caught dead with brick weed. It blew my mind open and I never went back. Used to spend $60 an eighth, guaranteed though, sometimes 70. In my second year of college, my friend who I lived with started selling weed, he was getting a couple ounces at a time for like 380, and selling me 8th for just slightly above cost at 50. Shit was stupid expensive back in IL in the late 90s/early 2000s. Except my brick, that shit was like 40/ounce, but you had to smoke like 2 joints in a row to get high.

Coming home wreaking of EDIT: MEXICAN BRICK weed and beer walking past your parents convinced you look normal. Eyes blazing. Stupid convo about the weather and the play CATS and getting caught sneaking a box of fruit roll ups and a Costco size box of cheez-its.

:::sigh:::

Those sure were the days. Super duper sad face mayne.

I had a ton of those. I also started keeping a bottle of Febreeze in my car, that's how my mom first suspected me.

Took me years to learn that the best thing you can do when all high and wishing people didn't know, is to meet peoples' gaze unflinchingly and don't appear avoidant, especially of eye contact.

I grew up in a town known for Mexican brick, and didn't have any older experienced stoners, me and my friends all taught ourselves basically. We didn't know any better. I remember my cousin talked a bout "dank" weed and I thought he meant that weed was nasty (like a dark, dank cave). I started smoking on my 17th birthday, pretty late. I remember that same cousin introduced me to good weed, because the nicer suburbs around where I grew up were full of rich preppy kids who wouldn't be caught dead with brick weed. It blew my mind open and I never went back. Used to spend $60 an eighth, guaranteed though, sometimes 70. In my second year of college, my friend who I lived with started selling weed, he was getting a couple ounces at a time for like 380, and selling me 8th for just slightly above cost at 50. Shit was stupid expensive back in IL in the late 90s/early 2000s. Except my brick, that shit was like 40/ounce, but you had to smoke like 2 joints in a row to get high.
first green seedless i had was called black Afghanistan. game changer $5 a gram

am havin 3 hamburgers rn

nhm

soul orgasm nhm

5ia.gif

Lol yea I was that rich preppy kid. I didnt even hear about dro (other than music) until I was 17 (2002) and I could rarely find what we consider kush today and it was always crazy price like you said. Sometimes like $650/oz. We had solid plugs on good BC which was still $50/8th. When i was 18 i paid $80 for an 8th of the best weed i have ever smoked even up until today but $60 was normal for what basically kush is now and $70 wasnt unreasonable.

Lol yea I was that rich preppy kid. I didnt even hear about dro (other than music) until I was 17 (2002) and I could rarely find what we consider kush today and it was always crazy price like you said. Sometimes like $650/oz. We had solid plugs on good BC which was still $50/8th. When i was 18 i paid $80 for an 8th of the best weed i have ever smoked even up until today but $60 was normal for what basically kush is now and $70 wasnt unreasonable.

Haha, speaking of "dro"... my friends and I had a Mexican weed dealer, pretty sure involved with the Latin Kings (who controlled the drugs in that town), but super nice dude, he'd always puff a little with us in his driveway. Well one time we were visiting from college, and had good weed with us, but wanted to get some brick to make it stretch. We gave him one hit off the dank bowl, gave him greens. Then we came back like a week later when wee ran out and wanted more, and he was like "yoooo dudes, that shit was insane, best shit I ever had, I had no idea it could taste good, I can't even get that high off a blunt!

...So now I'm selling it, I got this watermelon hydro, shit's 70 an eighth but it's so good. We got some, and it was just about the best weed I've ever had, it was nuts. From then on he'd still sell the brick weed, but didn't smoke it himself.

Coming home wreaking of EDIT: MEXICAN BRICK weed and beer walking past your parents convinced you look normal. Eyes blazing. Stupid convo about the weather and the play CATS and getting caught sneaking a box of fruit roll ups and a Costco size box of cheez-its.

:::sigh:::

Those sure were the days. Super duper sad face mayne.
I always thought I played it off sooooo smooth because my parents never called me out. When I got older and we would talk about it they told me they knew the whole time and considered telling me they didnt care and to just stop trying to cover up the smell with axe body spray

We also called it dank

yeah man it's all about dat dank.

Back in high school/college, if you had told me the weed situation would be like it is in America right now, I would have laughed in your face. It was pretty accepted, but the idea of legal recreational seemed like a pipe dream that would never happen. It's basically the one thing that has turned out better than I expected it to by the year 2020, instead of worse.

I haven't gotten legit hydroponic weed in awhile. Seems like everything is soil now unless I'm missing something but the hydro weed I used to get used to be just stupid smell thru 2 bags almost styrofoam texture burned your nostrils for hours type shit and most of the time so fruity you could pinpoint the taste

I haven't gotten legit hydroponic weed in awhile. Seems like everything is soil now unless I'm missing something but the hydro weed I used to get used to be just stupid smell thru 2 bags almost styrofoam texture burned your nostrils for hours type shit and most of the time so fruity you could pinpoint the taste
That was the shit that was 650/oz

I always thought I played it off sooooo smooth because my parents never called me out. When I got older and we would talk about it they told me they knew the whole time and considered telling me they didnt care and to just stop trying to cover up the smell with axe body spray

My parents suspected and looked in my car's trunk, and I had this little weed jar I made that they opened, and it had trace flaks and stuff left over. When I got home, they confronted me. I was the oldest and pretty sheltered, I thoiught my life was going to be over, but they were just like, we don't think what you did was morally wrong, but wait for college, you know, WE did it in college. We just don't want you to get in trouble. I was like WHAAAAAAAAAA NO FUCKING WAY.

the strains are definitely going down hill. over cloned imo

Status
Not open for further replies.