Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like the guy who wants a stripper girlfriend but then whines bc your girlfriend is a stripper.
Ok, so if I wouldn't date a girl with an onlyfans page what line of thinking made you come to the conclusion that I would date a stripper?

I wouldnt even have a conversation with a stripper and that's not because of her jobs that's because IME strippers have shitty attitudes and don't see men for anything other than ATMs.

I want to date a quiet librarian that has melanin and a positive vibe but also has a healthy sex drive and sexual outlook. DUH

I’m in Louisville tonite and tomorrow. Prolly gonna check out the Slugger factory, never been. I gotta bet some money on horse racing at Churchill Downs while I’m in town for sure. That’s about all I can think to do in Louisville. Oh yeah, I cannot forget to go swing by Mitch McConnell’s house and fart in his mailbox.

I forgot that the bars close at 4:00 am here too, so that’s something. There has to be something that I’m forgetting about Louisville?
Weren’t the Wright brothers from here?

There's some fun shit to do around town, over on the east side is where some good bars and spots are in general. not sure if you like touristy type of shit, but the water front park is pretty neat, and if u feel up to it there is the walking bridge. some pretty cool views while walking across it.
there is a giant statue of a dude and his huge penis on market street if you are into that type of shit.

90a.png

There's some fun shit to do around town, over on the east side is where some good bars and spots are in general. not sure if you like touristy type of shit, but the water front park is pretty neat, and if u feel up to it there is the walking bridge. some pretty cool views while walking across it.
there is a giant statue of a dude and his huge penis on market street if you are into that type of shit.
Are you the original D's?

Reactions: Ds
This
I still remember this, and told my love interest about it. He didn't know the chemistry behind the consistency after a few days and found it interesting. He certainly likes it if I've not blown in a few days. 😅

Got a load I need to shoot.

See reptilian environments

feel the vulnerabity in your chest, how it basically walks through you and you're stuck in V

It sure does suck, no love coming from me. But right on the other side of the river, there’s a lot cool shit to do and a cool music scene, but your in fucking Kentucky! I draw a big circle around Cincinnati on the map and write AVOID, same with Columbus and definitely Cleveland.
I have fond memories of seeing whores on the streets of Cleveland as a teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.