Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey-Fried-Walleye_exps10841_HFBZ1081941D58D_RMS.jpg

Oh shit the conversation with BK was fun as fuck.
He claimed to be Yoda, but I'm fucking Chuck Norris.
He's a dirty and weak man.
No hate bro, it was all fucking around.

Oh shit the conversation with BK was fun as fuck.
He claimed to be Yoda, but I'm fucking Chuck Norris.
He's a dirty and weak man.
No hate bro, it was all fucking around.

bk is really cool

I am sorry I'm not in a better mood today, I will shape up my alpha game soon.

btw why do I even fight my feelings? They're just going to win anyways. I should just work on enjoying being miserable like oscar the grouch instead of trying to be happy when my body seeks the dank reek of the abyss

btw why do I even fight my feelings? They're just going to win anyways. I should just work on enjoying being miserable like oscar the grouch instead of trying to be happy when my body seeks the dank reek of the abyss
nah man. they your feelings. only you can control them but it's hard.

1000 frustrating things but I'm doing what I need to and it feels good I AM SO MAD THOUGH

KAYLEIGH
NEED
BENZOS

I’m in Louisville tonite and tomorrow. Prolly gonna check out the Slugger factory, never been. I gotta bet some money on horse racing at Churchill Downs while I’m in town for sure. That’s about all I can think to do in Louisville. Oh yeah, I cannot forget to go swing by Mitch McConnell’s house and fart in his mailbox.

I forgot that the bars close at 4:00 am here too, so that’s something. There has to be something that I’m forgetting about Louisville?
Weren’t the Wright brothers from here?
That sounds like fun.

I'm glad you're having a good time man :)

I'm doing ok now that I got my terrible shit done

jeeeez. rotten fish or poop? what the hell you all fucking?
Trimethylaminuria = Fish Odor Syndrome
People with Trimethylaminuria emit a fishy smell because their bodies are unable to break down trimethylamine, a chemical compound that has a pungent odor. People plagued with this disorder have been described as smelling like rotting fish, rotting eggs, garbage, or urine. As this compound builds up in the body, it causes affected people to give off a strong odor in their sweat, urine, and breath. The smell worsens when the patient ingests choline-rich foods like eggs or meat. There is no cure for this condition.

I’m in Louisville tonite and tomorrow. Prolly gonna check out the Slugger factory, never been. I gotta bet some money on horse racing at Churchill Downs while I’m in town for sure. That’s about all I can think to do in Louisville. Oh yeah, I cannot forget to go swing by Mitch McConnell’s house and fart in his mailbox.

I forgot that the bars close at 4:00 am here too, so that’s something. There has to be something that I’m forgetting about Louisville?
Weren’t the Wright brothers from here?

Henry's Ark?

It looks like the kind of menagerie where you definitely won't have your consciousness transferred into an animal.

Henrys-Ark-Louisville--002.jpg

Trimethylaminuria = Fish Odor Syndrome
People with Trimethylaminuria emit a fishy smell because their bodies are unable to break down trimethylamine, a chemical compound that has a pungent odor. People plagued with this disorder have been described as smelling like rotting fish, rotting eggs, garbage, or urine. As this compound builds up in the body, it causes affected people to give off a strong odor in their sweat, urine, and breath. The smell worsens when the patient ingests choline-rich foods like eggs or meat. There is no cure for this condition.
Forgot the no bathing part

Status
Not open for further replies.