Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have just built border walls around ourselves and we would have defeated the china virus. Humans are the problem and isolation is the solution. The abyss swallowed me whole and I don't ever want out - I'm being disintegrated by the singularity and I can feel all of the molecules and elements of my body departing from one another, collapsing into Pandora's box, replaced by others like a rotting plank of Theseus' ship. I can feel my spirit being sent to Delos and I'm no more...

cnGub7Nt5FU4btp6nivd6ewl-uKAUmedtzMRaPgC3V0w5qgGBSZwv8yr-8TuEWQrNalS97JHdu9ql4eeEn9x6-2NhOAtOUZEz-ZzzdN5L6O5u9gSaUVXKYhWX4ELsPHZGCpBrrmA7VY_IJW5kn6Ry1GJLX9fMtYBX8fc2KmvvAM4Gc_OmIaTaByWEiAsNf7xJQ

RIP CH ? - 2020

S
We should have just built border walls around ourselves and we would have defeated the china virus. Humans are the problem and isolation is the solution. The abyss swallowed me whole and I don't ever want out - I'm being disintegrated by the singularity and I can feel all of the molecules and elements of my body departing from one another, collapsing into Pandora's box, replaced by others like a rotting plank of Theseus' ship. I can feel my spirit being sent to Delos and I'm no more...

cnGub7Nt5FU4btp6nivd6ewl-uKAUmedtzMRaPgC3V0w5qgGBSZwv8yr-8TuEWQrNalS97JHdu9ql4eeEn9x6-2NhOAtOUZEz-ZzzdN5L6O5u9gSaUVXKYhWX4ELsPHZGCpBrrmA7VY_IJW5kn6Ry1GJLX9fMtYBX8fc2KmvvAM4Gc_OmIaTaByWEiAsNf7xJQ

RIP CH ? - 2020
Sometimes the singularity is the singular most comforting thought I can think and most of the other times it's the single most frightening thing.

Oh yeah, not only that but he worships Satan and drinks the blood of children, fucks them and then he eats them. All Democrats do this! Everybody knows this.

🧙‍♂️
Tbf, I have made it 34 years on this planet without ever seeing another person sniff a child, outside of parents and diapers or other situations similar to that where sniffing them would be a benefit to the child. This motherfucker sniffs every child within 10 ft of him like I sniff my weed jars right before I roll up a fatty and consume their beautiful refueling oils.

It's as if he can't help himself. He can't just wait for the private blood gathering ceremony, he just HAS to get a whiff to keep whatever bloodmagik they use from running out between ceremonies. Dudes probably 42069 years old.

Tbf, I have made it 34 years on this planet without ever seeing another person sniff a child, outside of parents and diapers or other situations similar to that where sniffing them would be a benefit to the child. This motherfucker sniffs every child within 10 ft of him like I sniff my weed jars right before I roll up a fatty and consume their beautiful refueling oils.

It's as if he can't help himself. He can't just wait for the private blood gathering ceremony, he just HAS to get a whiff to keep whatever bloodmagik they use from running out between ceremonies. Dudes probably 42069 years old.

What do YOU know about bloodmagik ceremonies.

guys I'm getting really sad that my life has passed me by so quickly and I squandered so much of my time when I really could have spent it getting high

guys I'm getting really sad that my life has passed me by so quickly and I squandered so much of my time when I really could have spent it getting high
Don't worry fren, you were getting high - the only thing you squandered were your memory cells and that's alright because those grow back! You know what doesn't grow back? The days you wasted not getting high, you can never get those days back. You've done well.m8

Don't worry fren, you were getting high - the only thing you squandered were your memory cells and that's alright because those grow back! You know what doesn't grow back? The days you wasted not getting high, you can never get those days back. You've done well.m8
That's a huge relief.

I was worried I spent too much time hanging out with friends, watching tv and movies, reading books, learning in class, working, etc. instead of doing drugs.

WHEW!

Hey CH I’ll get high for the both of us... right meow.
yay!

I got baked, that's "something". It's not what I want it to be but whatever.

I was going to do something really cool by now but my body had other plans (physical disintegration, illnesses, pain conditions)... ugh.

I was hoping to get away from plebes during the pandemic to further explore isolation and loneliness but the plebes will come out with the vaccine coming soon and then they will be coughing in my 6 feet space again :(

I hate this world

Driving by. Man I’m lost for words how I’m feeling today. Starting uni in September online, but already doing a preliminary course outlining how the system works. Computer Science. I was gonna drop that in favour of A PSW certification but have instead found a factory job Mon-Sat afternoon shift every week doing some assembly. Eventually once I have wheels and thus not dependant in a ride I’ll be making sure I apply for a setup position which Is a few bucks better pay. I’m a CNC machine op by trade, went to college for it in 2016/2017. Then I’ll be looking at an apprenticeship as a machinist.

My life is about to get busier. It’s good. Feeling more capable and useful than I have in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.