Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m coming up on 7,000!
I'm mean, it's not as good as JJ's OG avy with six fingers but this one has seven.

seven.jpg

I have never used ketamine habitually, but I did use 3-MeO-PCP most days for a year and a half, and never had the slightest difficulty stopping (well obviously I kept wanting to do it for some time but when I stopped wanting to, I stopped and felt fine). Of course some people report withdrawals from cannabis, but I've never had those either, even when I was a wake and bake, smoke right before bed, 24/7 smoker for years. I also have never gotten withdrawals from nicotine (but absolutely have had horrible withdrawals from opiates and some types of gabaergics).
Interesting, I had the same experience. Weed and nicotine had almost no withdrawals. Cocaine, speed and co are not that interesting to me. Opiates were pretty mild once I decided to really quit it, but I had to quit nicotine at the same time and exercise a lot. (had a poppy habit). Benzos were not too bad, but GHB was an absolute bitch. Never going to touch the gabaergic things again including alcohol. Bit scared of those. (EDIT: scared as hell for those)

I find 3-meo-pcp self limiting. At a certain moment I have done it enough for a while and go one with normal life. Have you noticed long term effects of 3-meo-pcp?

I cannot believe people want to substitute their "thc-withdrawal" with subutex !! I just read about it in another forum..... Crazy. Just crazy.

Prayed for and done. Soon you will be raw dauging either a man or a woman (if your lucky both)! My point being, you will never have to slip on a jimmy again!

You’re welcome,

—Wizard 🧙‍♂️
Got a tasty little sort coming over tomorrow night so hopefully my member is all good by then. Tbf I'll bareback it anyway. Spread the sickness.
She's about 25-26. Skinny-ish, blonde. Great ass. Small tattys but hey who really cares. I haven't had any small ones for ages.
Just been sending me nudes on instagram.
Will pm you them if you wish hard enough ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.