Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sneezed again
a sneeze can send particles with the covid 26 feet in the air

i doubt a mask is going to cut that down to 3 magically or whatever but, you know, if everyone puts a mask on it somehow blinds them to all the corpses somehow

i guess they dip their face masks in essential oils so they can't smell the rotting flesh

ya i used to bounce my dick off ma belly

when i was little

haha
tyvm 4 sharing that was entertaining to mentally picture

it helps me forget about the pain of existence for like 2 minutes

my only escape are the nightmares
no pills can save me now
the drugs stopped working
they get me high but i still want to die
there's no way out of this delightful dissatisfaction
i'm like a Karen having a mental breakdown
in public
screaming at the top of my lungs
telling myself I should go back to my own country
and I should, this world is a shithole country

you know what i found on the ground yesterday?

guess what

a fuckin mask

yeah, hi

why you movin around man

stop wavim

listen a dog sniff that shit rite

you i mean the ok

you bring it home

and then..

43411-me-god-if-hes-not-right-for-me-send-me-a-sign-hes-not-right-for-you-that-sign-wont-stop-me-because-i-cant-read.jpg

you know what i found on the ground yesterday?

guess what

a fuckin mask

yeah, hi

why you movin around man

stop wavim

listen a dog sniff that shit rite

you i mean the ok

you bring it home

and then..
the fact they are recommending disposable masks is fucking disgusting

yeah, tons of extra medical waste we potentially don't need / WE DEFINITELY don't need, especially if you can just use reusable cloth/cotton

and all the idiots who just drop plastic gloves on the ground = YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HELL

stop polluting MY PLANET you can go rot on the moon I have to live here in the disgusting pile of plebe trash

if we keep polluting the planet with plastics, it'll end up in our bodies and our livers will die prematurely and covid won't even get a chance to kill us

i think i have 3 hours left.............. MAKE THE PAIN STOP please

the fact they are recommending disposable masks is fucking disgusting

yeah, tons of extra medical waste we potentially don't need / WE DEFINITELY don't need, especially if you can just use reusable cloth/cotton

and all the idiots who just drop plastic gloves on the ground = YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HELL

stop polluting MY PLANET you can go rot on the moon I have to live here in the disgusting pile of plebe trash

if we keep polluting the planet with plastics, it'll end up in our bodies and our livers will die prematurely and covid won't even get a chance to kill us

i think i have 3 hours left.............. MAKE THE PAIN STOP please

am crafting a space-ship

we gonna stop on Neptune's Moon. Away from this this whatever called

it's a world with no name

I was SO, TOTALLY going to be like TOTALLY happy by now

and I was gonna rub it in bk38's sexy face

but you know what

YOU KNOW WHAT, I fucked up, ok

I didn't get all my shit done and now I'm in pain, withering away like the melting TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE i am ok...

OK?

I love you BK but imma get happy and SHOW YOU IT CAN BE DONE

I don't need a MAN in my life to make me happy BUT IT HELPS OK DAMN IT I'M LONELY I NEED FUCC I admit it

I was like GEE WHAT IF I PRETEND LIKE I DON'T NEED SEX days later my dick is hard and im like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

he has till THURSDAY and if I'm not FUCC'd by then I'm moving on

i think maybe i should just tell him he works too much or i need a guy who isn't a momma's boy because he totally fuckin is too

i'mma make it about that

things he can't control (because the weight thing he can but that's a low blow)

maybe i should say i met a thinner playboy with a huge bank acct and doesn't have to work LUL

oh god

oh GOD

that would get under his skin, something, fierce, that really would

oh god

I figured it out, I DISCOVERED IT

it's worse than Trump calling Warren POCAHONTAS

like my words are somehow more racist though it has nothing to do w/ race ... but he'll get offended in that way

like i know how he'll react this is DELICIOUS

now I just keep this TERRIBLE LIE up my sleeve like a hidden ace 😂

CFC what is the worst way to break a guy's heart

like I wanna see the tears

WHAT CAN I SAY

"I slept with your brother" might work... but I don't know his bro's name so like... he'd be like um... in disbelief. Plus his bros are straight so I'd have convince him (WHICH WILL NOT BE IMPOSSIBLE - DO NOT NOT NOT ASK ME WHY) that I turned one of his bros

nah that's a bad one

i'm thinking i found a playboy

maybe say he isn't thinner but that doesn't matter because he can spend all day w/ me and take me places BUYS ME NICE THINGS TAKES ME OUT oh yes

i think that'll do it ugh i dunno

maybe the "I am fucking women again" works

I thought about lining up a chick to pile outta here when he comes over one night just so that he isn't in disbelief of it

and yea I can make that work.... I don't think it'll be a problem (at some point all men NEED FUCC and you will stick it in just about anyone if the hole is right and nice for the FUCCing)

I AM BEGINNING TO THINK THERE ARE NO HOT GUYS CRYING ON THE INTERNET

ffs i Know I'm not totes ugly when I cry why aren't there other hot guys crying in gif form

am totes unimpressed by hollywood all sniffles no actual tears

i have like 1000 life events i can think of for a hot minute and boom real tears

original.gif

Women know how to cry MEN NEED TO LEARN

tumblr_n74pyoD3Ch1tqv9i3o6_400.gif

srsly tho it's like bros don't like to cry they think it makes them weak

NOT KNOWING HOW TO CRY MAKES YOU LOOK PATHETIC TO ME just be a real man and show some real emotions

iirc

oh but even my womanly male counterpart loves to hide his emotions

he gets like... uniemotional like .... like very bland

very one sided

no depth no soul beauty

the other bro i was SAD DADDING it with well he had a normal range of emotions and was normally centered on well adjusted happiness

YEAH WELL AT LEAST HE WAS A REAL MAN

the guy I'm seeing does this "I only have my fake happy emotion [HIDES EMOTIONAL CONTEXT]" ugh

I would tell him there's not enough of an authentic person left in you for me to fall in love with... but that sounds....

well like some people would get it... he would not. I'd have to break it down for him.

It's not that he's Latino. It's just that this cat is not that smart IMO, he wouldn't get it, he's not DEEP

like the DEEP STATE they put SCHIFF AND COMEY IN PLACE AND THEY ARE TRYING TO EVISCERATE THE PRESIDENT

srsly though if all you have is emotional nihilism and depression, that's like, zero emotions right there

depression without contextual emotional states to set it off is like.. ugh gross

I don't know why my heart can like such a BORG. He's like a sexy male BORG who takes dick well

maybe I'm just trying to find an emotionless robofucktoy with human warmth and a beating heart

this is probably the best i will ever have and i should hold onto it just a little longer

i can't expect someone to emotionally be all there if they're drained from a soul-sucking void of a job

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THAT'S LIKE, TOTALLY YOUR PROBLEM, CUPCAKE, NOT MINE.

You're not Shakespeare, you want a relationship for drama? because emotionally a partner even if they don't know themselves they will be there, their intention you kno what i mean and in the end -- the act matters

Status
Not open for further replies.