Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not Shakespeare, you want a relationship for drama? because emotionally a partner even if they don't know themselves they will be there, their intention you kno what i mean and in the end -- the act matters
I want them to be emotionally present or at least PRETEND TO CARE and not seem so distant/disconnected

Shakespeare was awful

tenor.gif

Acts don't matter because I don't believe in free will or volitional control over reality - acts are going to happen, it's the thoughts/feelings behind the players that matter to me, that is authentic

oh but even my womanly male counterpart loves to hide his emotions

he gets like... uniemotional like .... like very bland

very one sided

no depth no soul beauty

the other bro i was SAD DADDING it with well he had a normal range of emotions and was normally centered on well adjusted happiness

YEAH WELL AT LEAST HE WAS A REAL MAN

the guy I'm seeing does this "I only have my fake happy emotion [HIDES EMOTIONAL CONTEXT]" ugh
Homie, you got problems 98% of BL cant help you with. Seek counseling dude.

Coming on a web forum and shit posting like you get paid for it is only exacerbating your mental cycle. You either get coddled on this board or you get all sorts of invalid validation. None of that is healthy dude. You need to go out irl and find a support group of people who aren't going to just let your bullshit slide or affirm your; quite frankly; borderline schizophrenic ramblings.

I just saw you post about suicide a few pages back and if I knew you IRL I would send wellness checks to your house every fucking day and then when they finally do decide to 5150 you I would send the judge and prosecutor your posts as evidence your a danger to yourself.

I know that sounds harsh but god damn CH

People should be entitled to end their lives and I am sorry you think life is something that should be forced down people's throats. I'm sure you think abortion to be murder too and all that jazz.

I live in America where I believe in civil rights and the right to life is a right, not a mandate or a sentence. You're not living a life sentence. You're alive because you want to be. Life isn't a sentence. Seeing it that way is, frankly, dimwitted at best and dangerous at worst in a world with 8 billion people.

borderline schizophrenic ramblings
1) welcome to The Lounge

2) nothing I say inherently makes sense unless you are me. Part of what I'm doing (inadvertently, deliberately, whatever...) is the Blah book.

Enough stereotypical / singular nouns or verbs are thrown in. Overly so, to a nonsensical point. You fill in what your mind sees.

Rorschach test with words.

srsly though if all you have is emotional nihilism and depression, that's like, zero emotions right there

depression without contextual emotional states to set it off is like.. ugh gross

I don't know why my heart can like such a BORG. He's like a sexy male BORG who takes dick well

maybe I'm just trying to find an emotionless robofucktoy with human warmth and a beating heart

this is probably the best i will ever have and i should hold onto it just a little longer

i can't expect someone to emotionally be all there if they're drained from a soul-sucking void of a job

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THAT'S LIKE, TOTALLY YOUR PROBLEM, CUPCAKE, NOT MINE.
I read this in a Donald Trump voice and then it all made sense....

I read this in a Donald Trump voice and then it all made sense....
at least 10% of my posts here are coming from a deep seated DJT-style narcissistic voice

I say "dirty rapist drug dealing mexicans" like 10 times a day and I say Trump-isms very frequently. Not because they are all that original or spectacular, but lest we forget...

I'm SO SORRY I ran out of THC like 12 hours ago and I feel like shit, I'm about to fix that and I'll be happy again soon. Alcohol isn't enough. I don't have any decent drugs.

People should be entitled to end their lives and I am sorry you think life is something that should be forced down people's throats. I'm sure you think abortion to be murder too and all that jazz.

I live in America where I believe in civil rights and the right to life is a right, not a mandate or a sentence. You're not living a life sentence. You're alive because you want to be. Life isn't a sentence. Seeing it that way is, frankly, dimwitted at best and dangerous at worst in a world with 8 billion people.

I really dont feel comfortable getting into a debate with you because I am 99% sure your reality has has not been consistent or accurate for quite some time and it would just be wasting my energy.

For the record your assumption is incorrect as I am pro choice.

Also, dont call me or my ideas dimwitted, dummy.

at least 10% of my posts here are coming from a deep seated DJT-style narcissistic voice

I say "dirty rapist drug dealing mexicans" like 10 times a day and I say Trump-isms very frequently. Not because they are all that original or spectacular, but lest we forget...

I'm SO SORRY I ran out of THC like 12 hours ago and I feel like shit, I'm about to fix that and I'll be happy again soon. Alcohol isn't enough. I don't have any decent drugs.

10% of your posts in number is = to 90% of my posts

NBD, JS

1) welcome to The Lounge

2) nothing I say inherently makes sense unless you are me. Part of what I'm doing (inadvertently, deliberately, whatever...) is the Blah book.

Enough stereotypical / singular nouns or verbs are thrown in. Overly so, to a nonsensical point. You fill in what your mind sees.

Rorschach test with words.
I think you're just making excuses for your extreme, pathological need for validation/attention from strangers.

Not judging. Just not going to validate or coddle you either

Also, dont call me or my ideas dimwitted, dummy.
+1

I guess you didn't say "I see life as a sentence" and I was incorrectly deducing that...

Either way seeing life as a sentence is terrible. People will have a secret/suppressed death wish (the death drive is real) and will act out in, oh, I don't know, the 10,000 unhealthy stereotypical American ways (overeating, no exercise, fast food, cigarettes, etc).

You are entitled to your pro-choice view (normally pro-choice people are OK with euthanasia...)

I think you're just making excuses for your extreme, pathological need for validation/attention from strangers.

Not judging. Just not going to validate or coddle you either
I feel coddled by the way you told me to get help, that's what coddling is, basically.

verb
gerund or present participle: coddling
  1. 1.
    treat in an indulgent or overprotective way.

You have to learn to meme/lounge insult better. I know you can do it <3

like for instance if SCHIZOPATH was here

he'd say something about sucking fat MILF tits

and then probably laugh at my personal problems and say "glad I Don't have that problem"

this is how 2 lounge

and if ERICH were here (ERICH GENERIC WE MISS YOU) he'd ignore me altogether to post about monster energy drinks, his new goth eyeliner and mascara do's and dont's

then he would probably say something about vampyr koffin

irl update

i am sweating bullets thinking about the last dab of whatever drips off the glass because i'm out of extract still 1-2ish hours before i can get more thc

oh my god this is how you know you have a drug problem your body goes through withdrawal and sweat anticipations and ughhhh UGHH people go thru this shit for heroin, crack/coke, meth... and I'm going through this over thc

so hungry and i ate enough this sucks

Last edited:
BOLSONARO TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19

Un probably died of it / has been incapacitated for months potentially on death's door or recently dead due to covid

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FLY UP TRUMP'S NOSE PLEASE, I want to see the fake orange suntan bed glow skin of his face hooked up to a ventilator...

Well my local health department is closed, so it looks like I'm not getting tested at all. On the bright side I've gotten this lovely little dab pen, it's called a Puffco Plus. So at least I'm getting stoned again.

Well my local health department is closed, so it looks like I'm not getting tested at all. On the bright side I've gotten this lovely little dab pen, it's called a Puffco Plus. So at least I'm getting stoned again.
if you believe you have covid-19 you will likely test positive for a long time until your body develops antibodies and clears a considerable amount of the virus, which could be days to months.

what symptoms are you having?

if you believe you have covid-19 you will likely test positive for a long time until your body develops antibodies and clears a considerable amount of the virus, which could be days to months.

what symptoms are you having?
Thankfully none, and it's been about two weeks since I visited the beach. Really I'm just wanting to get tested so I know I'm not asymptomatic.

and if ERICH were here (ERICH GENERIC WE MISS YOU) he'd ignore me altogether to post about monster energy drinks, his new goth eyeliner and mascara do's and dont's

then he would probably say something about vampyr koffin

irl update

i am sweating bullets thinking about the last dab of whatever drips off the glass because i'm out of extract still 1-2ish hours before i can get more thc

oh my god this is how you know you have a drug problem your body goes through withdrawal and sweat anticipations and ughhhh UGHH people go thru this shit for heroin, crack/coke, meth... and I'm going through this over thc

so hungry and i ate enough this sucks
those extracts will get ya

sometimes i smoke a 2g joint of 15% and wonder why I even bother

do you have a favorite dispensary / delivery service in your area?

also, wo ist meine schöne eriche liebe?

Status
Not open for further replies.