Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone confirm I’m not wizard , Not to expose joehjoeh But they just messaged and I think ignored me cause they thought I was trolling them I don’t troll no one unless they fuck with me

Man, are you for real? This wizard shit is fucking my head.
First i thought it was just a joke, then i thought it was role play gone too far, then i thought it was psychosis and now i'm starting to think you're actual wizard!
Never underestimate a bl username.

Fuckin I found out ghosty is actually a spirit that logs on at night.

You are protected fine sir, you have zero need to worry!

I’m working on getting you a beautiful young lady to fuck, then get pregnant, then be miserable for the rest of your life. Sorry 😐

That’s how it works, or be in luv with a TRUE partner? This is how this workx!

312af72a79ff0d3af7ed4cf0a5c30667--friends-with-benefits-benefits-of.jpg

You are welcome,

—The Wizard
I have beatiful young lady to fuck, i'm engaged to her.
I damn wish she doesn't get pregnant any time soon tho.

You are protected fine sir, you have zero need to worry!

I’m working on getting you a beautiful young lady to fuck, then get pregnant, then be miserable for the rest of your life. Sorry 😐

That’s how it works, or be in luv with a TRUE partner? This is how this workx!

312af72a79ff0d3af7ed4cf0a5c30667--friends-with-benefits-benefits-of.jpg

You are welcome,

—The Wizard
I want spell sex.

Do I have to send you a lock of pubes or some?

Well I'm ever so disappointed. This is the first time I've had a trip just fizzle out on me. Now I just want it to be over for the day.

Well I'm ever so disappointed. This is the first time I've had a trip just fizzle out on me. Now I just want it to be over for the day.
Just be thankful it wasnt amt and you were still tripping after 12 hours.. Been there.

Just be thankful it wasnt amt and you were still tripping after 12 hours.. Been there.
Very true, I suppose even now lsd has been treating me kindly. Better this being the worst case than being trapped in a self perpetuating cycle of terror or something equally as awful.

I'm playing civ VI and just nuked Hiroshima for historical accuracy...def going to hell
I been playing democracy 3 i been looking for new mgmt sims is it worth getting? I really want an accurate political sim in which I can destroy the world.

I been playing democracy 3 i been looking for new mgmt sims is it worth getting? I really want an accurate political sim in which I can destroy the world.
Def recommend it, it's a massive time sink though. I managed to get it free on epic games, it might still be free, you should check

Status
Not open for further replies.